Favorite Zelda Game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Hyrule Warriors!!! or Skyward Sword, or Wind Waker HD:confused:

I loved Skyward Sword, being the first Legend of Zelda game I tried. I also liked how felt like I got to swing the sword and feel like I was the one saving Zelda. The story was fun to watch because the whole Link and Zelda thing actually wanting to, you know, get romancy. The whole thing was immersive.

Ocarina of Time N64 and 3d, wind waker, and skyward sword best 3 favorite zelda games I've ever played in the series. Especially wind waker since you could sail around in a huge world and discover secret treasures, islands, and A HUGE FREAKEN SQUID.

My favorite Zelda game is and will always be the Ocarina of Time. I loved that game so much, I learned how to play some of it on the piano.

Reactions: Derplink_:3
What was your favorite Zelda game? To tell you the truth, i have never played a Zelda game, but i have heard many good things about it!
Of course it was mojoras mask the only zelda i have not beat it was fairly challenging and when the remake for the 3ds come out i will beat it im exited =)

Mine is wind waker HD :angelic: Its kinda similar to ocarina of time since you need to play music to solve puzzles:cat:

Mine is wind waker HD :angelic: Its kinda similar to ocarina of time since you need to play music to solve puzzles:cat:
I agree they're both similar in a way.:rotfl:

I own nearly every Zelda game but unfortunately I've completed a handfull of them all the way through. I'm one of those completionists that NEEDS to complete a game 100% :p

Out of the ones I've completed, it has to be A Link to the Past. Super Nintendo games just have such a unique and colorful style to them that I just absolutely love.

I own nearly every Zelda game but unfortunately I've completed a handfull of them all the way through. I'm one of those completionists that NEEDS to complete a game 100% :p

Out of the ones I've completed, it has to be A Link to the Past. Super Nintendo games just have such a unique and colorful style to them that I just absolutely love.
Have you heard of the glitch in A Link to the Past that lets you pass through most of the games rooms and that you could beat the game in mere minutes when you perform the glitch?

My favorite was the minish cap. It had slightly more humor than other Zelda games. And hats are cool.

My favorite was the minish cap. It had slightly more humor than other Zelda games. And hats are cool.
Don't forget the cool game mechanics and sword techniques the game had.

Ocarina of time. Hands down. However I give a close-ish second to Skyward Sword.

Ocarina of Time. I almost bought an ocarina because of it!

Ocarina of Time. I almost bought an ocarina because of it!
I want to buy an Ocarina because of it too.

Last edited:
it depends if your looking for a one that is easy to get in to I would say wind waker if you want a classic the one to go with is most defently ocariraian of time

I did buy one but it wasn't the same :(

Everyone might look at me weird for saying this, but 'The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past'. I completed the game and I enjoyed it. I also played The Minish Cap but I can't remember if I completed it.
no I agree a link to the past when it was first relest it was a brand new way of of play the legend of Zelda

no I agree a link to the past when it was first relest it was a brand new way of of play the legend of Zelda
Especially the fact that you could swing your sword and do a spin attack. Also It had a very long story and long gameplay.

and don't forget the mirror witch gave you the ability to switch between the present and the past :thumbsup:

and don't forget the mirror witch gave you the ability to switch between the present and the past :thumbsup:
Yup

Back