Favorite Zelda Game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
My Favorite LoZ game is Windwaker. I love the bright vivid world and cute little link. I also feel like that game has more exploration in general. I love sailing around and finding new islands, and even when I replay the game, it's still fun, because there's so much going on, and so much you can do . It's also because I tend to forget what to do next haha xD. I also love that you can quickly switch items with the Wii U gamepad. That basically sums it up ^.^

For me personally, I think it's hard to say what's a fav Zelda game cos each one in the series have it's own unique point. There's always a special gameplay that makes that particular title my fav at the point of playing, like shrinking in minish cap, or playing as Zelda in Phantom Hourglass, driving a train in Spirit Tracks, or merging into walls in A Link Between Worlds... How to pick a fav??!

:( The only Zelda games I have played are skyward sword and phantom hourglass. I LOVED them so I am getting Majoras Mask 3d when it comes out. My favourite is Skyward sword.

What was your favorite Zelda game? To tell you the truth, i have never played a Zelda game, but i have heard many good things about it!
If you never played a zelda game then you gotta start from the original legend of zelda on the nes. The zelda franchise takes a while to beat but it is so fun to play. My favourite is ocarina of time or majora's mask for the n64. they are the best because they introduced the z axis for the game and they had so many features like using masks to transform or using the ocarina to go back in time or even teleporting to different places. YOU MUST PLAY !!!

Everyone might look at me weird for saying this, but 'The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past'. I completed the game and I enjoyed it. I also played The Minish Cap but I can't remember if I completed it.

I still remember playing Link to the past on the original SNES back when there was a blockbuster and I rented the game. When I finally did get to buy the game, I also remember getting a game genie for christmas and being able to cheat for the first time, those were good times :) Link to the past has to be my favorite as well.

Hi everyone,

My favorite Zelda game is and remains:
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D.
I find it so fun game because you're in a very large 3D world.
And you have to complete tasks in that big world.
In contrast to other Zelda games have the view as the first Zelda game that appeared.
I think the 3DS games such as Super Mario 3D land and Monster Hunter amazing.
I even bought my 3DS The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D.
I really think everyone MUST have this game.

3dslikegame

716.jpg

Reactions: xXPr0digyxx
My favorite zelda game would have to be twilight princess. Most people may not agree with me but I think being able to turn into a wolf really adds a creative touch to the game. Also there are a lot of mini-games that you can play after beating the game and that really adds to the replay value.;);)

Ocarina of Time for sure!

My favorites are wind waker and majora's mask

I like Spirit Tracks and Windwaker

Reactions: xXPr0digyxx
I'd say that majora's mask and twilight princess are probably my favorites. I really like the tone and art style of the darker Zelda games. While I'm sure Zelda U is going to be amazing, I would have preferred it to have more realistic graphics instead of the cell shaded ones

Reactions: atcomer420
I would have to say that The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess was my favorite Zelda game of all time. Like Majora's Mask, it gave us a perspective on the dark side of the series. Not only that but the story overall was the best in my opinion.

I think Majora's Mask is my favorite. I'm not sure what's my second favorite would be, though. It's rather hard to decide, after all. It might be a tie between The Adventure of Link and Wind Waker.

Everyone might look at me weird for saying this, but 'The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past'. I completed the game and I enjoyed it. I also played The Minish Cap but I can't remember if I completed it.

I don't think that's weird. A Link to the Past is an extremely good Zelda game and I've met other people who say it's their favorite one.

I personally liked Skyward Sword the most. I think wii remote as a sword was my thing :)
Final boss was pretty easy until that lightning thing where it changed a lot of harder... :(

skyword sword

Ocarina of time all the way!
Majoras mask might replace it soon

Majoras mask for sure
you know what, heres a list xD
1. Majoras Mask
2. Ocarina of Time
3. Wind Waker
4. Twighlight Princess
5. A Link to the Past
5. Legend of Zelda (nes)
6. Minish Cap
7. Spirit Tracks
8. Link Awakening
9. Oracle of Seasons/Ages
10. Four Swords
11. Phantom Hourglass
12. Four Swords Adventure
13. A bag of horse manure
14. Skyward Sword

What really makes a good video game in my eyes is when there's some underlying deeper meanings, which is why the Legend of Zelda series still remains one of my favorite series. Not only is there puzzling and captivating game play but there also intricate story lines which can be related back to real world culture. Even its mature themes, like in Majoras Mask, the way the game deals with sadness loss and sorrow can speak to a lot of the players.

Man such a deep series.

But you know, the first Zelda game I played was Ocarina of Time, the one which made an entire generation for a brief moment think they were gonna master the instrument only to realise its pretty damn hard, so for completely simple reasons that it was the first one I played...

OCARINA OF TIME!!!

P1140332_original.JPG

Twilight Princess is my favorite Zelda game because of the errie realistic setting. I like the huge Hyrule Field too, I think it's the biggest one in the series so far if not MM or OOT. Also playing as a wolf enchants the sense of loneliness and adds to the gothic mood.

Twilight Princess is my favorite Zelda game because of the errie realistic setting. I like the huge Hyrule Field too, I think it's the biggest one in the series so far if not MM or OOT.
Just wait for the new "zelda u" game x3 its suppost to have the biggest yet, and its a lot more explorable, and ughh im so excited for it xD that game is half the reason i bought a wii u, the other half being smash :p

Reactions: Pave
Back