Favorite Zelda Game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
hey I read some of your thread derplink_:3 and some far its really good

hey I read some of your thread derplink_:3 and some far its really good
The fan fiction thingy thank you man glad you liked it, Trust me you'll love it as you read on.:D

Its hard for me to pick a favorite because I have played almost every Zelda game and they are all my favorite games. I would have to go with Majora's mask though.

I really liked most I played but my most absolute favorite is Twilight Princess because of it's darker feel and the turning into the wolf link in the twilight zone.

Reactions: Bryan paez
Ocarina of Time will hands down be my favorite. It's an epic story.

Everyone might look at me weird for saying this, but 'The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past'. I completed the game and I enjoyed it. I also played The Minish Cap but I can't remember if I completed it.

A Link to the Past is definitely my second favorite. It's 2D brilliance and holds a special place in my heart because I would always play it with my Grandma.

Reactions: Bryan paez
Majoras mask because you have to collect the masks and wear them its awesome I can wait to play it on the 3ds:nailbiting::nailbiting:

Look into getting the wind waker. I can tell you right now, you will love it! The graphics in that game, are down right gorgeous! The colors, beautiful, and the general style they used with it was just to die for.
Second favorite was
majoras mask! That game was dark and dreary and so twisted, but it was good! It was fun, it was exhilerating!!!
Third comes
ocarina of time. I liked how long it was, and how much you could do in it, however they should remake it even further and smooth it all out!
Fourth id have to say is
twilight princess that game was alot of fun! Especially runnig around as a wolf :D
Hyrule warriors was really kind of a waste though... dont get that.

Everyone might look at me weird for saying this, but 'The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past'. I completed the game and I enjoyed it. I also played The Minish Cap but I can't remember if I completed it.
I would have to say link to the past or oot

i don"t know what is my favorit game because i havent played them all.. i don"t know about you but i"m super hyped for mm3d!!!

My favorite Zelda game will have to be The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3d the graphics are gorgeous the world is amazingly massive,and the dungeons are massive,fun,exciting and it makes you want more.This game tops any Zelda game I've ever played.Its just totally amazing I beat the game 3 times.BEST 3DS GAME EVER.

My favorite zelda game is Ocarina of Time, I grew up with it on the Nintendo 64, I just loved the sense of adventure that I get when I'm running in Hyrule field for the first time after leaving the forest, and just being immersed in the beauty, especially on the 3ds, whose graphics made it look so much brighter and happier. I've never finished master quest though, on the Gamecube I made it to Ganon's Tower but was stopped do to unfortunate events, although I plan on finishing it soon, I love how it allows to me enjoy the same storyline and beauty while being more difficult and new.

Although I said Ocarina of Time was my favorite, I must say Majora's Mask is up by it. It gives a much different feel, it is beautiful in a way that is sad and artistic, and the 3 day system works perfectly, they just made it be the Zelda game of depression. With the remake coming out, which I am really excited to try to play, I am now wondering what additions they will make to the game.

Gotta say Zelda is great. if you can you should give it a try.Seriously though i'm a big zelda nerd so picking a favorite is like picking which of my kids i like the most. I digress, Majora's Mask... would probably be my favorite in terms of atmosphere... but the one i'm most nostalgic for is Link to the Past. in terms of graphics the only true hd zelda game Wind Waker hd wins out. My Point is they all bring something great to the table and are considered some of the best games on there respective systems. I'ts hard to choose one i like the best.

Ocarina of Time is my absolute favorite. I fell in love with it on the 64, though at the time I was little and the dungeons scared me lol I didn't fully get the story line then, I loved it because of Epona.
Now the dungeons don't scare me, and I really enjoy playing it. I still really like it cause of Epona, but now I also love the game play too.

My fav was Zelda link to the past

For me it's a tie for Zelda Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. It really depends on what mood I'm in and whether I want to save the whole land of Hyrule, or be immersed in a troubled land with people just like us, who are experiencing hardships and to be able to save them.
I'm also someone who loved the 3 day system, for me it just added a sense of realism and just completed the game as a whole. And because you could go back in time, it allowed you to redo things, allowing you to see how much stronger and better you got at the game.

My favorite Zelda game would have to be Majora's Mask. I also love Wind Waker and Link's Awakening. I do believe that all the Zelda games have there pros and cons so there can't truly be a best Zelda game, in my opinion. I have played my share or Zelda games however, I am yet to play Oracle of Ages or Seasons, Four Swords, or Four Swords Adventures. Are they good games? Or maybe a waste of money? We all have our own opinions on everything, it's mundane nature.

Hyrule Warriors. Definetely

I haven't played all of them yet but my most favorite one it WindWaker.

My favorite Zelda games has to be Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword. They are both really good games. I like the graphics in twilight princess, and I like the motion controls in Skyward Sword. To be honest my favorite game is probably Twilight Princess.

Favorite Zelda game? Talk abut a hard one!

Well, I can't deny that I fell in love with Twilight Princess, and it holds a special place in my heart. So, this time I'm gonna have to say its my favorite. I love all of the games in the series, but TP won me over. I remember my mom getting a Wii, and I refused to even touch it until I could get TP, because that was what I wanted to claim as my first Wii game. XD Kinda silly really, but then again, I'm silly myself. So, I think it worked out.

Back