Favorite Zelda Game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
the legend of zelda majora's mask and yes i like it a little more then ocarina of time deal with it:cool::cat:

my favorite is skyward sword, but i don't play it frequently because of the bad controls :(

Last edited by a moderator:
the_legend_of_zelda_ocarina_of_time_front.jpg
Ocarina of Time N64 was my Favorite of all times!! This game was wicked and advanced for the age though was really fun and puzzling sad to say I could never beat it but my mom did lol

My favorite Zelda game is Majora's Mask, i like the creepiness,the mask transforming,3 days limit,side quest
and that moon!!!!:nailbiting:

upload_2015-3-6_20-55-13.jpeg

The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures is my favourite!

My favourite Zelda game i probably Skyward Sword, I just love the Wii and the epic, immersive gameplay of SS. I just really love it:cat::cat::cat:

731f1077096b2fab58476a67f16e4e9b.jpg

My favorite Zelda game is the original Zelda on the NES.

I have two favorite Zelda game which are Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess. The reason being that they both hold much darker story elements and they both have at least one unique thing about them. With MM you get to collect and transform with different masks and you can also control time. With TP you transform into a wolf and with that ability you can do more things like tracking with scents and etc.

I know that most people say that OoT is their favorite game, but I can see why. It has a great storyline, as well as great characters. OoT was how I discovered that navi does not just yell hey hello listen to tick you off, but she can be very useful at times. That is also how Saria became my favorite Zelda character, so I have to give thumbs for that.

I do want to play wind waker, but I have to nuy the HD ersion when I get the chance. I do have zeld 1 and 2 on my wii u, but never got around to actually playing the game. I am having a hard time trying to put in my name with the gamepad.

Majora's mask has always been my favorite. It's so different from the rest of the series. Wind waker is a close second, hard to choose really. Can never get enough of those two, they're amazing.

ocerana of time in my opinion best zelda i have no idea why they dont remake it.. it was fun and challengeing what you have to do in order to really reach the last misson link being a kid affect the choices he made as an adult and to the city of hyrule

So far I would have to say Twilight Princess....but that is because I have limited exposure on the Zelda games.....Would really like to get my hands on "Mask" and give it a whirl on my 3DS XL.

I would play phanton houglass because it used to be such a fun game to me multiplayer and alot of thing i loved it so fun till I keep dieing and i keep laughing at the way i died to the chicken hehe :banghead:
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I will have to try that one. I have played most of my Zelda gaming either on the Snes or the Wii. Didn't have any when I had my DS and I just got my 3ds. I think if I remember correctly that one was for the DS...? But I am sure with the BIG screen of the 3ds XL it will be great.

What was your favorite Zelda game? To tell you the truth, i have never played a Zelda game, but i have heard many good things about it!
my favorite zelda games are link to the past,minish cap, majora's mask and ocarina of time oh and wind waker

Mine would definitly be majoras mask.

Nice

I would have to say Ocarina of time. No, not 3DS, I have the original game on the N64. I havent played many Zelda's, but that's the best one I've played.

My favourite Zelda game is majoras mask.Thats my favourite zelda game because this game dont likes the other zelda games.The game is a little bit creepy and i like creepy things.The game has lots of cool masks .Every mask have a another effect what will maybe help you in the game

Back