Favorite Zelda Game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
I have to say it's a tie between Link to the Past and Link Between Worlds. I feel the latter is under rated, but I had a really fun time playing it. And my first Zelda game was Link to the Past (though technically it was 4 Swords though I never had friends to play it with me haha)

My favorite Zelda game is Majora's Mask 3D, although I played Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass on DSi XL far before I got a 3DS.

My favorite is definitely going to have to be Twilight Princess. I played that all the time, I had played wind waker before that but the suddenly dark game came as a pleasant surprise. I thought the story and writing was great and the graphics looked pretty good at the time.

My favorite zelda game is probably legend of zelda: majora's mask. That game is fun! Link can put on masks and sometimes it can change link's appearance. The game also has a lot of action. I suggest this game for any legend of zelda fan and any fan of nintendo's games

Ocarina of Time and A link to the Past

I love Twilight Princess. Out of all Zelda-Games I played I liked the style the most. And I also liked the fact that you can run across a field with your Horse. The games which came afterwards like Skyward sword or phantom Hourglass/Spirit tracks had an other travelling system I don't quite like that much. When running on a horse you feel free. I miss this feeling when playing the other games i mentioned although the world it plays in might be even bigger than the one in Twilight Princess. But enough of horses, I also liked the controlling system with the wii-mote, which was really new for me, but also very fun. And the Music. And the Story.:giggle:

What was your favorite Zelda game? To tell you the truth, i have never played a Zelda game, but i have heard many good things about it!
oh my..... You neeeeeed to play zelda!!!! No reason why you shouldn't start from the beginning! :)

I love wind waker it has good grafics a great story line and game play and controls

Zelda Wind Waker for the win! It's my favorite game ever and is easy to play. There are countless hours worth of side quests and bosses. Also, the Master Sword is dope. I've played through Wind Waker 7 times and it never gets old. Plus the ending song is awesome.

What was your favorite Zelda game? To tell you the truth, i have never played a Zelda game, but i have heard many good things about it!
i think windwaker because the story is aweaome and a link between world

My favorite zelda game is majoras mask. It's more adult than the others. The characters are all different and it is so lovely designed and i love to swim as a zora. I like the transforming-mask. And you have to save a whole land an not just a princess. I just love every zeldagame but mm got a special place in my heart

To be honest my favorite LOZ game has probably got to be the Oracle games. They just get me in a funny way.

My favorite Zelda game was Wind Waker.

I think Ocarina of time is my favorite cause the game was the first one I was introduced to and the first zelda game I played

My fave is definitely Majoras mask. When it came out i wanted to get it but couldnt. If any of you can get me a free download code id appreciate it.

Majora's Mask because the game was hard and challenging and I enjoyed it so much.

I've played many of the legend of zelda games and it's very difficult to pick!
LOZ games I've played (completed*)
phantom hourglass, oracle of seasons, ocarina of time*, majoa's mask*, a link between worlds*, and wind waker*.
If I had to pick a best I'd have to say, I can't pick. I actually can't say I didn't enjoy any of them, they were all great games, some could've been improved *cough* phantom hourglass *cough* but overall they were all good! Top 3 in no particular order though: ALBW, Majora's Mask, and Ocarina of time.
What do you think?

Definitely Twilight Princess, with Minish Cap a close second.

The whole soundtrack of Twilight Princess is pure perfection, and the darker story really intruiged a teenage me. I remember that my brother let me play it because he knew I finished Oracle of Ages way back when.

Minish cap is just purely because of Vaati, and the incredible amount of sarcasm coming of from Ezlo. And the cuteness of everything. And the amazing art every time you beat a boss. (I really wish those were anime screencaps!). And those collectible figures, and... I just realized, the Minish Cap might be my favorite.

Wait, Wolf Link? Definitely Twilight Princess!

Favorite has to be majora mask. There were a lot of hype with my friends when it came out. I was actually doubting it. But when I got my first 3ds I bought it. Ever since then I have literally been engulfed in the love of zelda. I would totally give it a 10/10.

my reason for choosing majoras mask is that there are many masks. sure not all were useful but they still served a purpose. the bunnyhood was useful when you couldnt have epona, the hawk mask to complete a mini game to get the bunny hood, the frogs mask to get a heart piece, and the fierce deity to be beast mode against the bosses. every mask is only useful till they served their purpose and you require them all to get the only useful mask that only works in a boss fight. but luckily there is a glitch that works on the n64 to become him in termina and get stuck in a building when your stupid enough to try to play more mini games as the fierce deity.

Back