Favorite Zelda Game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
In honesty there are so many good zelda games to choose from! Though personally my favourite zelda game has got to be my first, Ocarina of Time, another favourite by many other fans but common, it's like that for a reason! A long story line, many side quests, many weapons to collect, AMAZING plot line, great boss fights, I might even go and say its my favourite game of all time! It's just amazing in my opinion! A great game for a great series :) And Im talking about the gamecube version which came with the collectors edition btw since I do not own Ocarina of Time 3d :( I do have a 3ds though, but in summary basically, Ocarina of Time for the win :)

My favorite Zelda game is The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds for 3DS, it was the first Zelda game I played:D

What was your favorite Zelda game? To tell you the truth, i have never played a Zelda game, but i have heard many good things about it!
Well to be truthful to my self I have to say ocarina of time used to be my favorite but now it's majoras mask because of the amazing atmosphere

I love Zelda Twilight Princess. It brings back way too many memories c:

A link to the past is the best Zelda game I ever played its just so cool how u beat ganon and go threw a lot of doungeons

What was your favorite Zelda game? To tell you the truth, i have never played a Zelda game, but i have heard many good things about it!
My favorite would be Ocarina of Time 3D. It has had such an impact on me with a deep story, puzzling puzzles, creative boss battles, and numerous side quests.

My personal fave being A Link to the Past on SNES. i also think that a link between worlds is a great remake as well!

I'm personally a big fan of Majoras Mask 3D. The amazing atmosphere and mood, as well as the story and character development fit everything that a game needs, not counting great gameplay, which is a given. The 3d graphics were great looking, and the Happy Masked Salesman was just such an interesting character. Playing the game was a wonderful experience, which is exactly what playing a game should be like. You should feel satisfied afterwords, even if you do what to know more of the world.

Ocarina of Time cuts the cake for me. It was one of the first LoZ games I've played. I remember playing the demo for it all the time in Super Smash Bros. Brawl and I thought to myself: "One day I'm going to fully play through this game." I never knew exactly when that day would come, but then on July 19, 2011, I bought the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D. I played through the game and was even more amazed! This is the reason why OoT is my favorite LoZ game. xD

I really loved ocarina of time and majora's mask on the gamecube there really fun and have so much replayability (i hope i spelt that right if i didn't please correct me) im half way done with majora's mask and its really entertaining

1) Majora's Mask
2) Link's Awakening DX
3) Wind Waker

:D

Everyone might look at me weird for saying this, but 'The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past'. I completed the game and I enjoyed it. I also played The Minish Cap but I can't remember if I completed it.
nobody could at you weird they're all great games however never played that one

Best one I think was Twilight Princess I have a perfect file on that game because I loved it so much. It also introduced Midna the coolest teammate and it added the Wolf form where you could go throught the twilight in it an it had great fighting mechanics. Its also the first game I know of that has bug catching in in with the golden bugs which were a huge pain to catch I also liked that it allowed you to fish but think that was a one time thing only lol.

My favorite game is Majora's Mask. The mask transformations are incredible. And the gameplay is very good for an N64 game!

i really havent tried a zelda game or any of them. many people tell me i should give it a try. i am gonna do it, but the last versión, because the oldest just didnt work for me.

My opinion is, that Twilight princess is the best Zelda-Game i´ve ever played, because it has a wonderful story. :)

This a tough one because I have one that I played A LOT in my childhood, and one that I didn't get into until about a year and a half ago. I guess I'll put it like this:

My favorite 3D Zelda game is Wind Waker. It has amazing music, fantastic visuals for its time (and still looks great!) and I loved the story of the game!

My favorite 2d Zelda game is Link to the Past. I've played both the SNES and the GBA versions, but I played the GBA one the most by far! It is also a great looking game and I loved the idea of having a second, parallel world to traverse through. The music is awesome and overall felt very satisfying to play.

I couldn't pick between these very easily, so I'll just say they are equally my favorites!:D

Majora's mask, ocarina of time, wind waker, legend of zelda classic and 4 swords

Mine has to probs be Legend of zelda majoras mask or spirit tracks

I really enjoyed Wind Waker when it came out, and I played it on the Wii U about a year ago and I must say... that game is so fun. It is probably my favorite.

I also really liked Twilight Princess, but I never got to finish it. I would love to play it again, but I have no way to.

Back