Favorite Zelda Game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
My favorite Zelda game has got to be Twilight Princess. I just love everything about that game. The misic is amazing and the story makes sense. It had good graphics and the combat mechanic was perfect. The temples and bosses were great even though some could have been better. Even the items were creative. It is a must have for any Zelda fan.

Reactions: PandasDontShare
Undoubtedly Ocarina of Time. the gameplay, the storyline, the soundtrack, all phenomenal
the only thing I'd change about it is the fact that the great deity sword and mask should be accessible because they're waaaay too legit lol

also can we take a minute to appreciate the fact that there are 420 threads in the zelda forum?

Everyone might look at me weird for saying this, but 'The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past'. I completed the game and I enjoyed it. I also played The Minish Cap but I can't remember if I completed it.
No Waaay lol
I couldnt give a weird look for that
It was the first videogame/the first of the zelda franchise that I ever 100% completed :D

Strangely my favorite LoZ game was Wind Waker. I think it might have been because it was the only game that I owned myself (used to play my cousins LoZ games before I got that one) and was able to fully complete without having to restart 50 billion times.

I say Majora Mask was my fav on nintendo 64. When I was a kid the mummy in the closet scared the hell out of me. I beat the game in 4 days and whats cool about it was the great fairy sword,the dancing mummies, mask transfromation, mask disguise, talking to cows, saving cows from aliens, getting free milk from cows, unkillable bird that can steal you sword, fight giant skeleton, giant skeleton mask to talk to the skeleton boss, invincible soldier, ninja death match, scare the graveyard keeper, gold dust sword thingy, bombing sheikah stones . I pretty much achieved everything on this game and beat it 3 times. Orcarina was my first zelda game to play on 64. I feel that twilight princess was easy, but fun, skyward sword was hard on hero mode when getting the unstoppable shield, wind waker was fun....

What was your favorite Zelda game? To tell you the truth, i have never played a Zelda game, but i have heard many good things about it!
Me too never played it I might played an hour on the gameboy:D

No Waaay lol
I couldnt give a weird look for that
It was the first videogame/the first of the zelda franchise that I ever 100% completed :D
um... the first zelda game in the franchise was a game titled "Zelda". i should know. i had that game and zelda 2.

The Wind Waker, or Ocarina.

Wind Waker had a HUGE map you could sail on, and chart islands on the way. Music was awesome, and everything you could do was sick. You could feed rats to sell/buy stuff, give a bird this strange fruit and control it, that is just cool. And the dungeons were awesome. And using your baton to control the winds, day time, make it rain, etc was awesome. There's so much more to say.

Ocarnia is just that original Zelda game, that amazing game. Going through awesome Temples, fighting epic bosses, collecting every item you could collect. Playing your ocarina to do awesome stuff. Ahhh... So much fun :)

My favorite is Skyward Sword, but it s also the only one I own. XD I used to have the old-fasioned ones.

Has to be oot loved every miniute of it from the n64 version to the 3ds!

That's a hard question. I really like Phantom Hourglass because it was the first Zelda game I ever played, and I have beaten it 5 times. I also like Majoras Mask, especially on the 3ds. I really like Wind Waker as well. I like its toon style and the big open world. However I'll have to say phantom hourglass because it was my first Zelda game. I also like spirit tracks because it is like phantom hourglass.

Personally I have Wind Waker HD as my all time favourite, but it's very closely followed by A Link to the Past and Link's Awakening. I also enjoyed Phantom Hourglass a lot.

Next on my agenda is to finish the Oracles, perhaps OoT 3D as well.

What was your favorite Zelda game? To tell you the truth, i have never played a Zelda game, but i have heard many good things about it!
Defenitely Ocarina of time but I like Skyward Sword too... It's true that The Wind Waker is cute, but if we talk about the game, OOT and SS are the best

i"ve played oracle of time and oracle of seasons, and they were pretty good. :)
But that are ofcourse old game boy games, and i have yet to play one of the newer versions.

The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess

I have to decide betwwen Ocarina and Majora's

Skyward and Phantom were awesome but Ocarina and Majora's were better :p

Both are declious but I think I like Ocarina of Time more :p

I love the fact you can play an Ocarina, but you have to remember the notes so it is techinally literally playing the instrument itself :eek: Plus the puzzlesare better. Majora's Mask has better bosses and storyline though and it gets the collection of Masks and creepy salesmen mask dude

Without a doubt, my favorite game in the series is also the first one I ever got to play, which is Link's Awakening. It took everything that made A Link to the Past on the SNES great and stuck it inside the less technologically-powerful Gameboy. It has colorful characters, multiple cameos from other Nintendo games, an engaging storyline, items to collect, puzzles to solve, and a wonderful world to explore. Sure, the graphics and sounds are simple, but the gameplay is as fun today as it was back then. It has everything a Zelda game should have and you could play it wherever you went.

What was your favorite Zelda game? To tell you the truth, i have never played a Zelda game, but i have heard many good things about it! - Catstew

Well the truth is, I also have never played a Zelda game, but I have seen my friend play a bit of Majora's mask.
It was pretty confusing and the moon's face was very creepy!

TWILIGHT PRINCESS!!! sorry, first game I ever 100 percented...

Out of all the ones I played my top four would be (in no specific order)

1. Phantom Hourglass I loved riding on the ship and going Island after island to explore new lands my favorite island is DeeEss island because I looked like how it sounds ;).

2. Spirit Tracks was fun and all I could think about was the 'I like Trains' song as I tore through towns on my train. And I loved customizing it too.

3. Twilight Princess. I love turning into Wolf Link and trying to complete the game as him :confused: which is kinda hard but tons of fun.:)

4. Majora's Mask, for two reasons one the game play is amazing and not to mention the new look for it and second BEN DROWNED. His story made me love the game even more.

Back