Favorite Zelda Game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
My favorite The Legend of Zelda game is The Legend of Zelda - Windwaker and i love the remake of it. I dont know why. Maybe i like the cartoony style or maybe i like because thats the only Zelda game that i finished. It was so fun to play :cat:
Well if you want to start with a Zelda game then start with Windwaker. Or get Windwaker HD which is the same except a quest and the new Hero Mode which is more Challenging.

I'd say the N64 games are the best, along with their 3DS counterparts. I mean, really. Just look at them. They have the intuitive 3D graphics, 3D worlds, the hookshot becoming popularized, more options, new gameplay mechanics and more! The N64 Zelda games at the time were just so new and 3D, and it became newer and more 3D from the 3DS ports. Not to mention the Metacritic scores.

I actually like this question because it makes me look into my memories about all the zelda games I played growing up, and that which ones had the most impact on me and my happiness as a child to a young adult, such as playing oracle or ages and seasons, from when I named the kid which for some reason when I got the game finish code his name became ham (I wish I was kidding about that), and then there was Ocarina of time and majora's mask and it's creepy moon (I mean seriously one of my friends had nightmares about the bloody thing). Then you have twilight princess and it's new and specialized mechanics, and Windwaker with it's unique story and travel methods. Though all in all I'd say my favorite game was probably twilight princess.

Some of the best Zelda games were the old one's, like Ocarina of Time or Majora's mask; just classics nonetheless. Twilight princess was a wonderful hit as well - Even the newer one, "Hyrule Warriors" (Where it is more like a defending type game based of Zelda) was pretty good! Long story short..Zelda is just awesome either way.
Although the only games I didn't really like was Hourglass of Time and Link to The past (Then again Link to The Past was pretty dang awesome in the way it worked).

Well my personal favourite is windwaker and the way it makes you feel like your sailing through a wide world and I love the cartoonish style. One of my other favourites is link between worlds as it is so unique and it was awesome how their was a twist in the storyline it and how the dungeons were set out like the order didn't matter.

Well my personal favourite is windwaker and the way it makes you feel like your sailing through a wide world and I love the cartoonish style. One of my other favourites is link between worlds as it is so unique and it was awesome how their was a twist in the storyline it and how the dungeons were set out like the order didn't matter.
I've heard about the choices you have in Link Between Worlds. It looks like a pretty cool game, but I don't really dig Link's look in the game. Wind Waker is a 10/10 -IGN for me.

Skyward sword. However the only way I know how to play Zelda games is to...try...then die.(whimpering)

My favorite Zelda games are Wind Waker and (brace yourselves)

SKYWARD SWORD.

my 3 favorites are Wind Waker HD, Majora's Mask 3D, and Ocarina of Time 3D.

My favorite Zelda games are Wind Waker and (brace yourselves)

SKYWARD SWORD.
Skyward Sword definitely looks like a great game.

my favorite is Zelda Majora's Mask :)

I just got legend of Zelda skyward sword and its already in my top three:
Windwaker HD
Link between Worlds
Skyward Sword

I really liked ocarina of time for the noble everyone else and the remake was great too
After that would be majoras mask
The first one i ever played was a link to the past so that is definitely top 3

Well for me I haven't played The Legend of Zelda but my favorite by far would be The Legend of Zelda Majoras Mask. I love the game an enjoyed the new 3ds remake. My only complaint with the game is the difficulty is through the roof unless your very clever or just have to use a guide.

Well for me I haven't played The Legend of Zelda but my favorite by far would be The Legend of Zelda Majoras Mask. I love the game an enjoyed the new 3ds remake. My only complaint with the game is the difficulty is through the roof unless your very clever or just have to use a guide.
Not for me. But yet again, I'm pretty clever and had a guide. Either way, there are only 3 heart pieces I have yet to obtain.

yeah all zelda games are like that. They just drive you crazy trying to figure out what to do.
The good thing is once u do, youve got yourself a good hour or 2 before you get stuck again

Not for me. But yet again, I'm pretty clever and had a guide. Either way, there are only 3 heart pieces I have yet to obtain.
thats pretty difficult to do. Ive tried to get all the heart pieces, but its just too hard.
Congrats to you if you find them all

thats pretty difficult to do. Ive tried to get all the heart pieces, but its just too hard.
Congrats to you if you find them all
the ones i have left require online guides to do...

Reactions: kr3rdparty
My favorite would either be wind waker or ocarina of time. I like them both alot. Took longer to beat ocarina of time though

I, personally love Link to the Past, as it's strategy is way more complex. You have to save the princess and avenge your uncle, Purple-Haired Magoo who died in the dungeon and gave you his sword. There are so many nooks and crannies that you could reveal with an item so little as your lantern or your bombs. There are swords everywhere; Swords that can help you through your quest. even the simple starter sword can give you special abilities such as a spin attack. Pretty much the only complaint I have of this game is that you're given an open environment, but you can't explore. You're given one mission and you're stuck with it. That is pretty much it.

Back