Favorite Zelda Game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
I have never played a Zelda game before, but I am planning to buy Majoras Mask at some point. SO that would have to be my favorite Zelda game. :)

my favorite legend of zelda games is skyword sword because it was my first legend of zelda game and i think it is underrated

The legend of Zelda was one of my first games.And I loved it waking up it thatroom when you turn on the game going through that great deku tree.The legend of Zelda in general is one of my favorite series is super smash bros I would always pick link but anyways did you like ocorina of time too.

Ocarina of Time by far!:chicken::chicken:

My favourite game is definitely Majora's Mask because it was the first Zelda game I completed and it really made me latch onto the series. I also liked the unique masks and that's what made this game different from the others as it let me be a deku, goron and a zora!

OOT and MM are the best.

I cant choose between OoT, MM, TP, and SS

They are just so great and fun!

In my opinion, my favorite Ocarina of time original and remake.

I rly love LOZ LBW its soo fun and i just cant get enough of it it makes. Me turly love the loz. Franchise it throws in new macanica that i love like goin on walls it just shows that nintendo can be creative

My favorite LoZ game is: The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds

Mine is majora's mask 3d

My favorite legend of zelda game is phantom hourglass because the ocean temple is creepy and adds fun to the game.The story is amazing and finals are goood

Reactions: Roxasthebrave
I have to say Majora Mask. Why?
Because earlier votes attempt to compare OoT with MM and to be quite frank, you can't compare the two. They're both totally different genre's of games, and both have their own amazing style that give the Zelda name the amazing reputation it has. They both live up to expectations. For those who still disagree, MM is an amazing game because of it's complex storyline, deviation from the norm, deep and complex side-quests, and great game play that holds to the Zelda name. OoT was amazing because of it's creation of a new genre, implementing the true shell of what Zelda games were soon to become, showing off an amazing storyline with complex temples, and a great new feel. They both had their differences. If I was to choose, I would personally pick MM because of it's three day system and it's complexity. It surpassed OoT in that aspect greatly.

I Haven't Played Any Zelda Games, But If I Know Then I Will In Case (The Legend of Zelda)!

Link's Awakening.
But Majora's Mask 3D is starting to take over

My favorite Zelda game was windwaker, I loved the art style and the cell shading, the game was a good length and I liked the atmosphere of being alone and traveling for days in this vast ocean and finding hidden items along the way. The music was beautiful too, and the game had tons of tracks to listen to. The story is well told, its not that some lady named Princess Zelda that you only met one time was taken and you have to get her back this was your own sister. Link shows much more determination and emotion in this game. :D

My favorite game in the Zelda series, hands down, has to be Ocarina of Time. I've logged the most hours on this game, there are simply so many things to explore and do, plus the sidequests and mini games are fun. It makes me kind of wish they'd do a sequel to just that game, or maybe an expansion, with more stuff to do.

Twighlight princess because Link is actually appropriate for his age yo go on a quest to save Zelda. He straight up wrestles gorons. It's like Zelda went from noob wearing green in tights to a cool dude wearing tights. Oh and did I mention you can talk to your ride. Beat that ds zelda games.

What was your favorite Zelda game? To tell you the truth, i have never played a Zelda game, but i have heard many good things about it!
My favorite is Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask and Wind Waker, those games are fun, no matter how you get bored, there's so many things to do in those games, i can do side-quest before i begin doing some dungeons to continue the story, i can find some heart pieces to stay alive more in the game, maybe i can kill enemies that you and i hate so much to relieve the stress or go all the way to the boss non-stop and complete the game as fast as you can.

My favorite Legend of Zelda game is Skyward Sword, Why?
First of all, I love the art style, it's not too cartoonic yet not too realistic, it's balanced, Next is the the puzzle, I love how Nintendo incorporate the whole overworld map into one big puzzle, even if others don't want it, it's my personal preference anyway. Lastly it's the story, the story is long and exciting and it's also because I love time travelling stories so much. Oh wait, I love the controls here, it is different in any other Zelda games and probably not famous, for me the motion control makes me feel like I am Link myself who's slashing enemies and solving the puzzles.

Back