Favorite Zelda Game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Faveourite has to be Twilight Princess no denying it at all!
1) Graphics are spectacular even for today!
2) The storyline is fun and includes various fun tasks.
3) Plenty of puzzles and dungeons which is what Zelda is all about really.
4) Bosses are fun to try figure out how to kill with all your new equipment you got in the dungeon before the boss.
5) Secound Zelda game I have ever played.
So yeah I'm kind of obsessed with TP :D
I may have forgotten some points...
It's awesome and I'd recommend it to anyone even today nearly 10 years after its release!
Mark :)

Reactions: Legocity8
You should definetely play a zelda game if you have not any way the legend of zelda four swords is for sure my favorite zelda game and my favorite one of the four links is the purple one I think his name is Vio.

My favorite is Link between worlds because it's cool game and i don't know why. :banghead:

Reactions: Legocity8
I`ll go with the controversial one, Skyward Sword. The music, graphics, environment and importance to the series wont let me choose other

What was your favorite Zelda game? To tell you the truth, i have never played a Zelda game, but i have heard many good things about it!

Mine has to be Twilight Princess.

4 Swords Adventures, Zelda 2, Zelda 1, Majora's Mask, Ocarina, and Link Between Worlds.

lol

Wii Twilight Princess hands down. I also liked Zelda II: The Adventure of Link.

What was your favorite Zelda game? To tell you the truth, i have never played a Zelda game, but i have heard many good things about it!
Well I just started playing Zelda and I only own one game but, Zelda: Links Awakening DX :D

My favorite legend of Zelda game is Majoras mask for the 3ds. Seeing such an old game given new life to a newer system was very memorable and the game itself was better than ever

majoa mask because it has a lot f twists and some say link is dead and appears as the demon in the armor in twilit princess and i like the side quest as kedon and the red hair girl that owns the inn meet again and ocarina of time kid is in it after all thous adventures

Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker were by far and away my favorite Zelda games. Wind Waker was overall the more polished game and likely stands up better to today's games. However, I have to say that Ocarina is a must play.

Majoras mask is pretty cool.
I also like twilight princess.

Twilight princess would most defiantly be my favorite Zelda game. From the graphics, to the story mode, I feel it was the best one that was ever created. And for early 2000's, I'd say the graphics are amazing! I strongly recommend this one. It's a must play!

To be honest, I'm undecided. Every single 3D game except for Ocarina of Time is tied at number one. So, play Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword.

Ocarina of time (or at least the 3d version) has to be my favourite. I wish I had played the older games when they came out, as the oracle games don't seem very enjoyable in my opinion, neither are the NES ones.

My favorite TLOZ game would have to be The Legend of Zelda a link to the past. Mostly because of nostalgic purposes, Cause if nostalgia was not a factor then it would have to be a link between worlds. It just had so much adventure and excitement involved in it. Every time i went to play it i felt so into the game and i think that is how you should feel every time you play any kind of video game. That is why i rate both of the games 10/10. And btw for anyone who was wondering a link to the past is for the SNES and a link between worlds is for the 3DS

From all the games I played of TLoZ, I have to say my favorite was Twilight Princess, it had amazing graphics and such a nice story that I'm kinda sad I lost my save file.. Also the fact that you could transform into a wolf just blew me away and was such a well implemented feature, unlike other games that have done the same (looking at you Rune Factory 3) and as sad as it is to admit, I spent more time fishing in that game than anything else xD

I loved Wind Waker i loved when i was about to sail.... impeccable graphics cool items great story line super cool sword system PAWSOME gameplay and more i loved that game that i am in my 4th re-play of it i just cant stop thinking about it being best zelda game ever for me

The most awesome The Legend of Zelda game I've ever played was Spirit Tracks. The game was amazing and I made it to the Sand Temple. If I had the money, I would go and buy this game again and luckily, I've seen a GameStop selling one for $4.99 or $9.99 and classes start next week so I have a reason to get up and go out. My favorite activity in the game was the daily lottery. I would always buy the tickets and mail them and I would always win first.

I've played only four Zelda games, but my favorite of those four is Ocarina of Time. In my opinion, It's just the classic LOZ game. That and the Biggoron Sword is fantastic.

Reactions: Derpywolfman111
Back