Favorite Zelda Game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
I`ll go with the controversial one, Skyward Sword. The music, graphics, environment and importance to the series wont let me choose other
I agree, it's one of my favorites. They really added more personality to some of the characters in this game.
---
I also loved Link Between Worlds. It's a fantastic game.

I like the Minish cap the most or Majoras Mask 3d

Everyone might look at me weird for saying this, but 'The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past'. I completed the game and I enjoyed it. I also played The Minish Cap but I can't remember if I completed it.
I would say A Link To The Past and the WindWaker would be my favorite Zelda games so I agree with u liking this game. Even though it was really old, I had a lot of memories with A Link To The Past and it was very fun!

my favorite zelda game has to be wind waker :cat:! i mean who doesnt like zelda:p

Well... If I nave to choose, probably Ocarina of time (a classic and it is a memory from my childhood, so I feel connected to it) and Twilight Princess (I played the Wii version. I loved it. The only problem was Wii mote controller with the sword stuff, but I enjoyed it anyway :) )

Reactions: Edward
Twilight princess spirit tacks minish cap ocarina of time and majora mask are my favorite

Oh and wind waker and skyword sword and four sword adventures a link between worlds

I'm re playing Minish Cap as we speak on my GBA SP haha.
But I gotta say Windwaker is my favourite by far.
It's funny that when it first came out nobody seemed to like it and yet now its practically a cult classic haha

My favorite legend of zelda game is phanton hourglass. I know not many people like it because you have to revisit the ocean temple about a hundred times, but the gameplay is decent. The only reason its my favorite is because i grew up with it. I've noticed my all time loved games are from my childhood.

i've only played a few but with what i have i can say that the windker is my favorite, i love toon link and well actually i love the cartoony tone it has, they should make more toon link games for home consoles

Ocarina of Time. Hands down. Majoras Mask was also pretty good.

TP was only okay, Skyward Sword sucked. I´d love to play WW, but I just can´t get over the art style.

It seems like the 3D Zelda games have consistently gotten worse with each installment. I really do hope they won´t
Get any worse

I'm going with Link's Awakening DX, as it can actually be challenging compared to some others! It has a nice story, cool enemies and is one of the best games of it's time! It's cool how you go around exploring, going into dungeons, having bosses that aren't that easy to beat and stuff! It's far better than similar styled games that came out later, like the Minish Cap. Plus, it has plenty of replay value (I have played the whole thing more than 30 times and I'm still not bored)!

definatly majoras mask 3d mainly because it is the first zelda game that i beat but there is also the fact that everyone in majoras mask is so weird and i guess i just love how weird every character is. and its not just a buff up like honestly the great bay temple in it is so much better in this one,

Talking about 2D game I'd say Link's Awakening, because of its dreamlike atmosphere, the lovely music and the bittersweet ending, with its awesome final cutscene.
But the thing that I like the most are the dungeons, they're all imagitive, clever and you're supposed to use all of your items, without forgetting about them along the way; and Roc's Feather, wow, I loved the jumping mechanics and the side scrolling parts, with Koopas!
Regarding 3D games, I'd definitely choose Majora's Mask, creepy, haunting and weird. I loved the way characters are portrayed and the trasformations are something I'd like to see more often. Then, I'm really hooked on every game has a trip to the moon, I find it intriguing and the Moon in Majora is magical to me. Last, the Happy Mask Salesman is super cool. :D

A special mention goes also to Oracle of Ages, which was my first Zelda game.

My five favorite Legend of Zelda Games are (I've put a lot of thought into these decisions) Ocarina of Time, and Majora's Mask, and Four Swords for the GBA, and Twilight princess for Gamecube and Wii, and Wind Waker For Gamecube and Wii U.

Last edited:
Majora's Mask. It's the darkest game in the series and is often criticized for its lack of dungeons. But it's all about the sidequest! The constant movement of time makes the game a living and breathing world, and the masks are nothing short of fantastic! When the 3D version came out I stopped at nothing to get it and boy did I love saving Termina in 3D with improved textures and controls! This game is my favorite game of all time and it will never come down from number one! Also Stone Tower Temple's theme is my favorite!

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 2
Ocarina of Time with Majara's Mask and Twilight Princess coming at a close second. Ocarina was my first one and it is a nice simple game with great game play and a nice story. Majara's Mask and Twilight Princess are excellent and I like how they both show a darker side of Zelda and many of the scenes from that game are memorable.

Hyrule Warriors due to its mechanics even though it may just be one with zelda characters but its the smash bros of hyrule

i would say majoras mask,its a good adventure,the game for me never gets boring when i play it over and over,i really recommend

Skyward sword and ocarina of time

Back