A link to the Past
A link between worlds
Ocarina of Time
Wind Waker
Phantom Hourglass
Minish Cap

Windwaker... That game is just wow

skyward sword Definietely

My favorite Zelda game was Ocarina of time for the 64 it was also very hard too especially the water temple:)

Probably A Link Between Worlds, though Spirit Tracks is definitely up there as well.

Reactions: Raffy Z
It's good to know that there's someone on this forum who's on my level!

The only Zelda game I played was the one below for the NES (stop looking at me funny). I absolutely loved that game because I enjoyed it so much. I always thought it was fun. But for some reason, I never got into any of the other Zelda games that came after it. So I don't know if you can consider this one my favorite since I never played any of the others.

nes-legend-of-zelda.jpg

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time

My favorite would be the first legend of zelda game "The Legend of Zelda" because not only was it the first game to be able to save your game data onto a cartridge, but it was the first open world game as well. It wasn't a 2D scroller game like Mario. Don't get me wrong, I do love Mario, but Zelda is my favorite.

I will always love the original,but my favorite is skyward sword!

My favorite is the legend of zelda a link to the past. I still have the gba cartridge. Maybe I should finallybeat that game today.

I've played nearly all Legend of Zelda games, for the exception of Twilight Princess, and I have just completed A Link Between Worlds and I have to say that it is truly my favourite Zelda game. It captures all the aspects of A Link Between The Past so perfectly yet it tells a completely different story. You just get that nostalgia of re-living your childhood playing A Link to the Past on SNES :p The music is exceptional and the implementation of the merging onto walls translates well with the 3d environment

Mine would have to be OOT3D (even if it might be the only Zelda game I've played). I really like the open 3D world and it reminds me of SM64, undeniably my favorite Mario game.

To be honest my favorite zelda game is a link to the past, i started playing the game when i was a kid, it's the game that got me started into "Playing Games" i must have beaten that game over 100 times throughout my childhood or more, and when it came to the gameboy advance, i swear i beat it another 50 at least. If you think about overall storyline, and adventure it really does it for me, As far as sheer number of dungeons, It really had me, now i have not played every zelda game, with skyward sword being the game that i lack, which really saddens me, but that being put aside, the legend of zelda a link to the past will always be cherished by me because it got me gaming, i dont know who id be today without it.

Phantom Hourglass is the BEST in my opinion

The legend of zelda wind waker hd is the best!!! I love the music is was actually pretty challenging because I'm a noob at it :D.
I just didn't enjoy the sailing because I would always get lost and it sucked >.< Good controls though for the wii u
But other than that great game but it's not worth 50 dollars on wii u

My favorite Zelda game is Phantom Hourglass, as it is the only Zelda game I ever owned. The adventure was nice, and I got to experience the world of Zelda. I liked the battling, the adventure, and the action in the game. Pretty much, I loved everything about the exploration of the game.

My favorite Zelda game is the legend of Zelda four swords because it is the only Zelda game I have ever owned and I have it because it was the free 25th anniversary edition.

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time is my favorite game so far. I beated the normal version but not the master quest yet. I'm almost done!

My favorite zelda games are as follows... Link to the Past, Link Between Worlds and OoT

Reactions: Veneghost
Back