Favorite Zelda Game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Ocarina of Time of course =), Majora's Mask was a close second.

Ocarina of Time or Majoras Mask. They are both amazing games of the N64.

It's obvious that Majora's Mask is one of my choices, but why is there a lack of affection for Wind Waker? Aside from the sailing, the game is still pretty good.

My favorite is Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past is also good too.

Ocarina of Time

Ocarina of Time was my favorite, though there are others that aren't far behind. The GBC games were pretty decent as well.

My husband says that his favorite game is Ocarina of Time as well. I may have to pick this up just because so many people seem to like it ;)

I can't really pick just one LoZ game as a favorite. It's one of those series that I just love so many of the entries that it's impossible for me to select just one.

So since I can't really pick one, I'll post a top 5.

1) A Link to the Past
2) Majora's Mask
3) Ocarina of Time
4) Wind Waker
5) A Link Between Worlds

Reactions: Kaynil
I love the legend of Zelda ocarina of time :D It had an interesting storyline and I remember it very clearly since I was 5. link have been destined to be the hero, that's why he had the nightmare he had on ganondorf because he knew for some reason he had to stop his evil doings. so link sets out to obtain the master sword first to become more powerful, then he seeks out a way to cross the bridge to stop ganon. I love that game >.<

Reactions: xmenpkmntrainer
I love the legend of Zelda ocarina of time :D It had an interesting storyline and I remember it very clearly since I was 5. link have been destined to be the hero, that's why he had the nightmare he had on ganondorf because he knew for some reason he had to stop his evil doings. so link sets out to obtain the master sword first to become more powerful, then he seeks out a way to cross the bridge to stop ganon. I love that game >.<

Did you played Majora's Mask?

yes :) I played that right after I completed ocarina of time ^^ pretty good game too :) they should make a remake for 3ds. but sometimes Nintendo don't think that far ahead like other gaming companies

If I had to choose, it would be The Legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past, the Game Boy Advance version.
It was the first Zelda game that I actually played actively and enjoyed.

Ocarina of time for sure, it's long, challenging, the temples and hyrule itself is fun to explore, there is noting bad about it!

Definately Twilight Princess, but I'm probably biased because it was my first 3D Zelda game.

Ocarina of time for sure. The graphics, gameplay, characters, plot, items were great! it has lots of replay value and never gets boring. One of the best Zelda's yet! imo.

My favourite is definitely ocarina of time 3D I loved the original but when they made it for a handheld device I was so excited. The graphics were way better, making even better than the original I didn't think it was possible to improve ocarina of time when I first played it.
Oh and my second favorite is majoras mask I loved that game the n64 had the best zelda games, the n64 and gamecube are probably my favorite nintendo consoles of all time

I can't decide between Wind Waker, or Twilight Princess. Both of them are great Zelda games. I mean I liked every Zelda game I ever played though, but those 2 are my all time favorite ones though.

Ocarina of Time. It's a great atmosphere, the storyline's fun...it's just a great game. :cat:

I gotta say either Ocarina of Time or Skyward Sword. Both look so amazing. I like Skyward Sword a bit more just because Link looks more adultish. I mean in Ocarina of Time, when you are an adult, you look like a little kid with long legs and arms.

Idk :eek: ive played 7-8 games of the series but i cant name one as my favorite! There all so good and have their strengths and weaknesses. Hmm... If nostalgia were to get the better of me it would probably be oracle of ages :p

Back