Fates Fire Emblem Fates (Birthright/Conquest/Revelation - General Topic)

• Thread starter Icemario
  • Start date
I feel like this is behind since I've been watching the trailers in Japan xD I'm not happy that they changed If to Fates in America but other than that I mean I'm hyped except the worst part is is that its gonna be released in America in 2016 while Japan gets it on the 25th of this month
Well translation takes some time.

Well translation takes some time.
I know that I just wish it didn't take so long.

Robin and Lucina can be recruited if you have their Amiibo and beat them.

Also:

Oh, yeah I forgot about the amiibos.

ITSSSS OUTTTTT. And it looks Amazing! I saw a couple of scenes and it's awesome. Gonna be so hard to ignore spoilers for 6+months though. :cry:

Can't wait!

ITSSSS OUTTTTT. And it looks Amazing! I saw a couple of scenes and it's awesome. Gonna be so hard to ignore spoilers for 6+months though. :cry:

Can't wait!
Same here! Lucky me I can't read any Japanese spoilers :p

Apparently there will be 9 save slots, which is awesome !
Also, FE:Fates will have same sex marriage now ^^ It's exclusive to only two characters though (one of which is a Tharja clone x3)
I've heard that there will be two separated games coming to NA and EU. A lot of people where convinced there would be just one game for NA and EU where you could choose your path, but it looks like they're sticking with the way it was released in Japan. The Nohr version is called 'Conquest' and the Hoshido version is called 'Birthright'.
Also I've found out that some of the fire emblem 'amie' dialogue/other features are kind of...lewd? >.> I'm thinking for the NA version, they'll either push the rating up, censor it, or remove those features completely xD idk about the EU version though

Yeah... They are definitely trying new things with this series. I can't really say much since awakening's my only game though :p.

On a side note. I'm not sure if this is talked about but I found it ironic how they made the main point Blood Birth vs Loyalty. This was the case in awakening and answer was very clear. Circumstances are VERY different through but I still find it ironic XD.

Regarding which path though... That's gonna be difficult to choose a game for me. Really want that special edition but with my current funds and the speed in which they run out, I feel helpless to get it. Too bad it was split into two.

Apparently there will be 9 save slots, which is awesome !
Also, FE:Fates will have same sex marriage now ^^ It's exclusive to only two characters though (one of which is a Tharja clone x3)
I've heard that there will be two separated games coming to NA and EU. A lot of people where convinced there would be just one game for NA and EU where you could choose your path, but it looks like they're sticking with the way it was released in Japan. The Nohr version is called 'Conquest' and the Hoshido version is called 'Birthright'.
Also I've found out that some of the fire emblem 'amie' dialogue/other features are kind of...lewd? >.> I'm thinking for the NA version, they'll either push the rating up, censor it, or remove those features completely xD idk about the EU version though
I was always irritated I couldn't get some of my female characters get married together so this certainly is a start. :D
Yeah... They are definitely trying new things with this series. I can't really say much since awakening's my only game though :p.

On a side note. I'm not sure if this is talked about but I found it ironic how they made the main point Blood Birth vs Loyalty. This was the case in awakening and answer was very clear. Circumstances are VERY different through but I still find it ironic XD.

Regarding which path though... That's gonna be difficult to choose a game for me. Really want that special edition but with my current funds and the speed in which they run out, I feel helpless to get it. Too bad it was split into two.
Perhaps the idea of Blood vs Loyalty came from Awakening. The could have just wondered: Hey what if both sides are equal? How would you pick one? How do you know that is the right one? And heck yes I am getting the special edition, since it comes with both storyline DLCs it's actually cheaper then buying all of those separately and it's a special edition which makes it 'special'too.

I also heard that Fates will allow bisexual relationships. Im just telling this, and I have nothing wrong with it.

I also heard that Fates will allow bisexual relationships. Im just telling this, and I have nothing wrong with it.
Yukine already told us (just a few post above yours ;) )

this will probably be the first fire emblem game for me :3 , I think Ill wait until next year to come out, it came out a while ago in Japan, and there are gameplay videos on youtube.
Awww... I was kinda hoping for the Japanese version where they mashed up the 2 games, but it may be the other way round :D

Damn it 2 games?? i was avoiding spoilers so i didnt know about it but i dont know if i should be happy or sad that its 2 seprate games ah well so much to buy in 2016 2 fire emblem final fantasy VII remake too...
man..wallet and savings are gonna take a hit.

@Cloudation , @Yukine said, it might be two games, but it also might one, like the Japanese version. I have my fingers crossed for the japanese style one. :thumbsup: from the eshop, the are also making a shin megami tensei along with a fire emblem mix in, I dont plan on buying it tho. Im waiting for fates, hopes its not anything to do with awakening, I havnt played it :D

@Cloudation , @Yukine said, it might be two games, but it also might one, like the Japanese version. I have my fingers crossed for the japanese style one. :thumbsup: from the eshop, the are also making a shin megami tensei along with a fire emblem mix in, I dont plan on buying it tho. Im waiting for fates, hopes its not anything to do with awakening, I havnt played it :D

yeah i hope its one in which i can experience both sides but if each separate game is different enough to matter i would still buy them both,
i also saw the shinmegami x fire emblem game,which should basically be called "persona with slight fire emblem elements'
didn't look as appealing to me it looked like a magical girl show with transformations and weird i could very well be wrong but that giant boobs an obvious attraction of the teenage male is a little annoying.

yeah i hope its one in which i can experience both sides but if each separate game is different enough to matter i would still buy them both,
i also saw the shinmegami x fire emblem game,which should basically be called "persona with slight fire emblem elements'
didn't look as appealing to me it looked like a magical girl show with transformations and weird i could very well be wrong but that giant boobs an obvious attraction of the teenage male is a little annoying.
I really hope that the fire emblem fates in the west will be the double sided one. I kindof feel like getting ripped off if they release it in 2 different games, seeing that in japan they released them in 1. I also heard the "dark" side is harder than the "light" side.
I didnt look appealing to me either. I couldnt really see the fire emblem elements, and I also thought the trailer was really weird... and as you said, the transformations are wacko xD

In Japan they have three games. The two separate, as well as a special edition which combines the two. So only the special edition holds both games. If you buy one you can get the other with a big discount though. Not to speak of the third storyline which will be a DLC.

But as you could have read in the thread, those two ersions are both complete games. It's not like pokémon X and Y, the versions of FE Fates are really different in many ways. So it is only logical to sell them as such.

I can't wait for Fire Emblem Fates! It's going to be my first Fire Emblem game! I heard there is an online multiplayer function so thats great! The only thing I don't like is you have to pay 80+ dollars for all 3 story lines, but other than that I can't wait!

I can't wait for Fire Emblem Fates! It's going to be my first Fire Emblem game! I heard there is an online multiplayer function so thats great! The only thing I don't like is you have to pay 80+ dollars for all 3 story lines, but other than that I can't wait!

man if the 3 story lines are not just repetition with minor altered scenarios and same endings. i would gladly pay over a 100 bucks.

Reactions: DarkDragonz87
@Cloudation Lol same, I have been saving up my money for the past few months, and I am going to spend it all on day 1 for Fire Emblem Fates and buy all 3 story lines. I just hope there will be a demo in the eshop I can try.

@DarkDragonz87 save up more there will be lots of dlc too i am sure.

Back