General chat

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Eevee has joined the chat!

Hello everyone! :cat:

So, this is just a fun thread to chat randomly in?

Interesting..

@EliteBeatDiva needs a spanking.

How many times? :p

Wonder how good MMMs is... his Gym anyway.

Your just going to have to challenge him and find out! :cat:

Football world cup starts in 2 days!!!!!!

Hey Mario1992

Hey there jams!!! Excited about the E3 news?

Yeah i'll see what's new and what's each game company has to offer

Let's see how many PC I can rack up from all the news. (meh, maybe just the SSB4/ Pikmin/ Mario stuff)

Making some cash Artisan?

Saving up all my coins.

Me too

anyone there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Woooop!!

Football World cup starts today!!

I have no interest in football and don't even know for sure which country Ronaldo and Messi are from (I think it's Brazil and England, respectively) but I'm supporting Brazil just because :D I won't even be watching the matches :p

Has anyone here ever wondered if Unicorns ever think that Hippos are attractive?

I have no interest in football and don't even know for sure which country Ronaldo and Messi are from (I think it's Brazil and England, respectively) but I'm supporting Brazil just because :D I won't even be watching the matches :p

I think you're right. And yay! Another anti-football person. They seem to be very rare these days. :p

I think you're right. And yay! Another anti-football person. They seem to be very rare these days. :p

Lol... not many anti-football people in the UK.

Reactions: Mikaya
Fry Chicken

Don't mind me

Love triumphs over all for this sign, which is ruled by the heart and operates from this dimension too. Leo's are born fortunate. Charismatic and positive-thinking they attract not only an abundance of friends and opportunities, but manage to survive life's stormy times with style and good humour.

Back