General chat

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Hello there, Guardian! How are you?

I have so many practice exams at school for my GCSEs, and I'm finding them so hard. I can get myself A's in all of them but for some reason everything's just not clicking.

Good Evening NF. :D

Hey Guardian!.
-----
I passed all of my finals, so happy

Bumping this up for some Pedia members to join in!

Isn't the shoutbox for general chat? Hi everyone anyways. So... bored right now.

Well, the shoutbox is for a quick chatbox thing. This is for like a forum thread chat. There is a difference between the two, so no, the shoutbox is different.

Reactions: Mikaya
Things get buried in the shoutbox so quickly when it's active. So this thread does serve a purpose. :p

And it's active a lot. Trust me, I've only been here a few days and I've seen it move faster than the Super Mario Wiki IRC chat sometimes and that IRC chat moves really fast when it's active (which it almost always is).

Reactions: Mikaya
Yups.

I'm listening to music xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there! Just finished my exams so finally free and hopefully finished from university... till i start my job starting from end of July.

Hey there! Just finished my exams so finally free and hopefully finished from university... till i start my job starting from end of July.

Hey! nice to see you here! ^^

ohhh, got any plans since you have lots of free time now? ;)

Yea Just going out alot and spending as much time with my university mates till they go back home. Need to catch up with my old mates as well as most of them have moved away.. so gotta travel.

Reactions: Mikaya and 18
I got into an argument with a mate today :panda:

Well, actually no. It was more like:

Him: "You're. You just."
Me: "No, I didn't."
Him: "[grimace-y expression]"
Silence.

I don't know, what he said made me not want to talk to him all day. And it wasn't even something very important. :(
I hope tomorrow we'll be able to act like it never happened.

he'll get over it soon enough. If he's mature that is. ;)

Reactions: 18
I'm a bit confused, but yeah, as Mika said if he's mature enough he'll get over it quickly. It doesn't even sound like that big of an arguement to me anyways.

Reactions: 18
It isn't that big of an argument, yeah. Kinda nice of you guys to say that he oughtta get over it.

*Eddie Murphy as Donkey voice* Oh he gotta get over it. I'm over it. I'm always over it. I am so over it I can't find it anywhere below or behind me.

I watched Shrek yesterday, and Donkey makes me laugh everytime :D "Blue flowers, red thorns.. Blue flowers, red thorns... This would be so much easier if I wasn't colour-blind!" :hilarious:

Oh man!

The coin item on mk8 really annoys me.

Back