General chat

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Sagittarians possess a natural exuberance, sense of adventure and love of life that makes them one of the most optimistic zodiac signs of all. Like their astrological symbol - the Archer - Sagittarians are renowned for aiming their sights towards whatever it is they find alluring - a love partner, dream job, vacation - and making it their own. They believe that anything is possible - and because of this belief system, Sagittarians are adept at seeking out their very own pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

But sometimes trying to tie down these free-spirited individuals is frustrating for those around them. Sagittarians are happiest on the move - exploring new cultures and ideas and many are attracted to occupations related to travel, the media, outdoor work and philosophical pursuits. In love, their catch-cry is "don't fence me in". But once they find a partner who understands their need to retain their own sense of self and identity, Sagittarians can be the most big-hearted, generous and fun-loving companions of all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah i am for brazil hope they win it as always

Yeah i am for brazil hope they win it as always

I want either Spain or Brazil to win. I would have been on England's side, but I think that they are not going to do that well.

How's everyone doing?
-----
I'm doing ok, I'm working lots of hours, taking classes and working on a forum that I gained ownership of.

Brazil will win dude ohe ohe ohe ohe oheeeeee oheeeee

Brazil will win dude ohe ohe ohe ohe oheeeeee oheeeee

Spain got demolished by Holland!!! I did not see that coming.

How's everyone doing?
-----
I'm doing ok, I'm working lots of hours, taking classes and working on a forum that I gained ownership of.

Good and you?

wow, busy much? and congrats! hope your forum does well! ;)

First time posting here lol Ok... Hi? :bag:

Well, I lost my voice. Technically I was starting to last night but now I can hardly speak at all. Which means I can't sing, which makes me depressed.

On top of that, this Text-To-Speech thing is annoying to use.

Well, I lost my voice. Technically I was starting to last night but now I can hardly speak at all. Which means I can't sing, which makes me depressed.

On top of that, this Text-To-Speech thing is annoying to use.

lol i hate it when I cant sing to the music I'm listening lol but then again, I don't sing when people are around lol

And the Text-to-speech voice synthesizer is kinda generic lol I want something like what my Vocaloid synthesizer do lol I tried to use Miku's voice for talking but you have to tinker with how long is that syllable and etc. and she only talks in japanese lol so making her say something in english is kinda tough lol

lol i hate it when I cant sing to the music I'm listening lol but then again, I don't sing when people are around lol

And the Text-to-speech voice synthesizer is kinda generic lol I want something like what my Vocaloid synthesizer do lol I tried to use Miku's voice for talking but you have to tinker with how long is that syllable and etc. and she only talks in japanese lol so making her say something in english is kinda tough lol
I sing almost all the time. Even when people are around.

And yea, it's really generic. I kind of want it to sound like GLaDOS from Portal, but that's really hard to do, since you have to manipulate a lot of syllables and pitches.

As for Miku's voice (or any other Vocaloid for that matter) there's always Talkloid/Voiceroid, but you could also just get the regular software and manipulate the pitches. Since not many voices are available for the Voiceroid, which is just for talking, I know it can be done. There's also Miku English but she still is hard to work with for English. I know it'd probably be near impossible to get the software though. For the newer software, the voices and program come seperately which is double expensive. As if it wasn't expensive enough. The older voicebanks are still sround $200 but they come with the software disk as well. The newer ones? Gosh, I cringe at the prices (they can be $500 to $600).

Well, that's terrible. Your voice'll be back soon though; you posted that you were sick and this happened to my sister once too while she was sick, but her voice came back two or three days later even if I try to make it the longest possible.

And anyway, you can practice false chords in the meanwhile - be Oliver Sykes in your mind :p

It's so bad I can't even hum, let alone hit any note.

At least I can just sit back, babysit the 4 dogs (which is what I'm doing today), and play Mario Kart 8. I'm not repeating yesterday.

I also saw two of my cousins today. One of them's about 9 months younger than me and she's at least 3-4 inches taller than me ;-;

I used to think my best friend was at least a foot shorter than me, but when we finally measured our heights he turned out to be a centimetre taller :dead: I comfort myself thinking that it was because I'd (been forced to) cut my hair (by school authorities and family) at the time whereas he had a huge head of hair. I am taller :stubborn:

Yeah, well last time I saw her (which was at Thanksgiving last year) she was a little bit taller, and now she's a lot taller. Why did I have to finish puberty early and stop growing? :(

Ah well, she's technically not blood related, and in my blood related family, the only woman who got taller than about 5'3 was my mom (who is almost 5'9), and heck, some female relatives aren't even 5'0! Shortness runs in the family, lol

You don't grow anymore

Yeah, I already knew that.

how does this thread have 21 pages

how

I was once on a forum where the chat thread had 4000+ pages, and probably has even more now. I am dead serious. 21 pages is nothing compared to that, lol.

I don't think it can go far as that

Back