General chat

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
im helping some one on here how many people ask for help do you know

Wow, I remember the first few pages of this thread back when it was on the ol' Nintendo Forums, then we merged with 3DSPedia...

Nostalgia (from earlier this year)... :eek:

Reactions: 532, Mikaya and Marc
Hello peoples! :cat:

Hey people, I'm seriously bored, wanna have a conversation about anything?

Wow, I remember the first few pages of this thread back when it was on the ol' Nintendo Forums, then we merged with 3DSPedia...

Nostalgia (from earlier this year)... :eek:
Whoa, really? :eek:

This web brings us all together and that's why I like this website and Registered. Unlike Twitter that ticks me off since when you try to communicate with other people they either ignore you or something worse(It happened to me:(, that's why I deleted my Twitter and instead shifted my likings to this web:D.) It's a small place but at least people here care of your opinions and actually care to reply.:thumbsup:

Reactions: Ehehehe
Oh yeah that's the problem with the huge social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter. Almost every stranger you try to talk to simply doesn't bother to reply or just straight out ignore you. It's a proven fact that smaller communities like this for instance are more generous and welcoming for newcomers like me. I guess the fact that many people on this site have similar interests to one another also help; almost everybody except the trolls here and there (good job on keeping out those guys, btw. There really aren't many!) have some sort in Nintendo or the sort.

Reactions: 18 and Derplink_:3
Oh yeah that's the problem with the huge social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter. Almost every stranger you try to talk to simply doesn't bother to reply or just straight out ignore you. It's a proven fact that smaller communities like this for instance are more generous and welcoming for newcomers like me. I guess the fact that many people on this site have similar interests to one another also help; almost everybody except the trolls here and there (good job on keeping out those guys, btw. There really aren't many!) have some sort in Nintendo or the sort.
I agree with you my good chap, this community is welcoming and are generous enough to care about you It's like a friendly version of twitter without the famous people(which no one cares about atleast what I think). These people are very kind and open to anyone who joins.:D

The Cartoon Spongebob Squarepants really lost quality in the time I didn´t watch it....
Almost every Episode is Squidward getting tortured.....

eevee_needs_a_free_hug_by_fuwante_chan-d8cmw6n.png

Reactions: Mikaya and 18
Reactions: Mikaya and Eevee
:hug:

I wish there was a free hugs thing in my country.
Where's that at?

The Cartoon Spongebob Squarepants really lost quality in the time I didn´t watch it....
Almost every Episode is Squidward getting tortured.....
I agree and the jokes sorta got a bit too cheesy. The show was great back in the old episodes. I think the new movie could be a great outcome from Nick.:D

Reactions: Eevee
Hello everybody!
I don't know what else to write so I shall end this reply

So do you think Doom 4 will be released for Wii U?(I really hope that happens)

So do you think Doom 4 will be released for Wii U?(I really hope that happens)
Is there any detail on the developers working on the game?

Is there any detail on the developers working on the game?
Wasn't there like a demo or a beta or something for doom 4 when wolfenstein released? And I'd doubt they'd port it. Nintendo DIDNT want binding of Isaac rebirth on their systems because of questionable content, and doom 4 looks to be the same (it IS a doom game after all)

Wasn't there like a demo or a beta or something for doom 4 when wolfenstein released? And I'd doubt they'd port it. Nintendo DIDNT want binding of Isaac rebirth on their systems because of questionable content, and doom 4 looks to be the same (it IS a doom game after all)
I'm surprised they let Shin Tensei Migami on they're console since it's all about DEMONS:vamp: and Doom is all about killing demons and I know there are many differences about the two but technically they both have demons and the Wii U had Resident Evil Revelation and Bayonetta 2 so it would be odd of nintendo not to get Doom on their consoles.

I'm surprised they let Shin Tensei Migami on they're console since it's all about DEMONS:vamp: and Doom is all about killing demons and I know there are many differences about the two but technically they both have demons and the Wii U had Resident Evil Revelation and Bayonetta 2 so it would be odd of nintendo not to get Doom on their consoles.
I meant like it had questionable religious stuff. But I suppose you're right even if that was the case, they are different games

I meant like it had questionable religious stuff. But I suppose you're right even if that was the case, they are different games
Oh religious stuff I never even knew the game had stuff like that maybe satanism but other than that I I'm not sure. But yeah Nintendo could maybe release it.

Back