General chat

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Hey, I've been on the site for a while, but I don't post much cause sometimes slow wifi and that I can only access the site on my ipod ( 2nd gen :[ )

This site looks reformed with this new "Go to the Top of the Page" button. Back in my day the background was white but then it was changed to sky and Peach's Castle.

This site looks reformed with this new "Go to the Top of the Page" button. Back in my day the background was white but then it was changed to sky and Peach's Castle.
The days of old with lain white background seems so long ago.

in my tablet the black ground is still white though why is that? does. it have to enable the setting or something?

yup

Then I have no idea .-. It's the only thing I can think about right now... =/

why a general chat forum when there is the Shout Box ._>

Actually ... I was the one to suggest that :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mikaya
/ me going to sleep e.e

hi im foxy :3

why a general chat forum when there is the Shout Box ._>

Actually ... I was the one to suggest that :p
We made the General Chat back when we were in the ol' Nintendo Forums before he merged with 3DSPedia and we had no Shout Box. :p

echo("Hello World");
printl
("I'm npc856.
Looking forward to trade with you.
hahaha.");

end;

Needs must when the devil drives, even when the shoutbox will be back in a few hours. :p

I'm surprised no one else continued the shoutbox stuff in this thread, but I guess we're all patient \: D/

Needs must when the devil drives, even when the shoutbox will be back in a few hours. :p

I'm surprised no one else continued the shoutbox stuff in this thread, but I guess we're all patient \: D/

A few hoouuuurs!? v_v I neeed it! Especially on my last day of the Easter holidays.

I forgot about this thread again but this could totally be our Shoutbox Bunker. :O

what is life without shoutbox ;_; I wish it would be back up sooner :d

Whoa the old theme looks uninviting and weird (no offense :() I wonder what the "new improvements" are to the sb, maybe it limits how much you can type :d

Wait, these new improvements are actually happening?

I kept seeing people discuss these new improvements to the shoutbox but was wondering if Marc ever said it would happen.

'Adjustments' is the word. Who knows? :sneaky:

If only General Chat was real-time. xD

This place used to be da bomb back when Nintendo Forums wasn't merged with 3DS Pedia. Like seriously, we had no shoutbox so we'd say everything here! xD

Imagine if we did that here. That would be like 1000 pages of awkward one-liners.

Trolololol.

SB back soon.

Back