General chat

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Helping out earth, plant some trees, I love ma flamingo and it loves me. :p :D:rotfl:

Why hello guys. There are lots of awesome people on this website, I already made a few awesome friends. Hopefully I get more and more. I hope no one has enemies on this site, which I think there are none because everyone is awesome on this site.

Reactions: Derplink_:3
Why hello guys. There are lots of awesome people on this website, I already made a few awesome friends. Hopefully I get more and more. I hope no one has enemies on this site, which I think there are none because everyone is awesome on this site.
Don't be so sure about that. :sneaky:

My first post in this thread shall be fabulous!
enhanced-buzz-22138-1321048705-11.jpg

Reactions: zygloman, 18, Derplink_:3 and 2 others
Reactions: zygloman, 18 and Moon Rain
Reactions: zygloman, 18, Marc and 1 other person
Reactions: zygloman and 18
I hate cats! :sneaky:

Reactions: zygloman, 18, 3391 and 2 others
Oh yeah that's the problem with the huge social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter. Almost every stranger you try to talk to simply doesn't bother to reply or just straight out ignore you. It's a proven fact that smaller communities like this for instance are more generous and welcoming for newcomers like me. I guess the fact that many people on this site have similar interests to one another also help; almost everybody except the trolls here and there (good job on keeping out those guys, btw. There really aren't many!) have some sort in Nintendo or the sort.

True, I have noticed that. Smaller communities are almost always nicer. It's rather hard to find a large community this nice. The fact that we all have similar interests helps that, too.

View attachment 3226
I shall CONSUME... COMSUME... EVERYTHING!

Well, then. I think we all know who the winner is.

Reactions: Moon Rain
True, I have noticed that. Smaller communities are almost always nicer. It's rather hard to find a large community this nice. The fact that we all have similar interests helps that, too.

I agree. I've noticed that in larger communities there's no user connection with the staff. I think the fact that the staff here is so open to talking to new users/open to ideas helps a LOT.

Like, no other site would let you buy an ad for the front of the site with virtual currency. That's brilliant.

Reactions: Mikaya, Moon Rain and 3391
I agree. I've noticed that in larger communities there's no user connection with the staff. I think the fact that the staff here is so open to talking to new users/open to ideas helps a LOT.

Like, no other site would let you buy an ad for the front of the site with virtual currency. That's brilliant.

I know. It is absolutely brilliant. And, yes, the fact that the staff is so open to ideas and to talking to new users definitely contributes to the connection everyone on this forum has.

Reactions: Mikaya
Hi

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
I like getting shocked by those shock toys

Do you want a dog? I really do not want one because they take way too much care sadly.

Do you want a dog? I really do not want one because they take way too much care sadly.
i have a dog hes a black lab

Hi I'mm new here. You can call me Matt

Back