Japan Exclusive 3DS Games That You Want To See in NA and EU

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I want to see Puyopuyo Tetris see a US release as it's far superior to the utter-rubbish Ubisoft game "Tetris Ultimate"

Bravely second!! it will be relaese in japan in april!the first game bravely default was so awesome !i hope it will be relaese in europe and america too...

I'd wanna see Yokai Watch get localized.

I'd love this as well. It's a huge success in Japan, I have no idea why they don't try it here as well..?

The SnK game
However, it was confirmed to be localised yesterday so I'm pretty happy

Guild 01 and Guild 02 games, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies, Unchained Blades, Senran Kagura Burst, and Kokuga

Guild 01 and Guild 02 games, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies, Unchained Blades, Senran Kagura Burst, and Kokuga
Wasn't Phionex Wright : AA-DD released in NA too?

CAPCOM announced a new Monster Hunter Game called 'Monster Hunter Stories' where you ride monster or something weird, and is said only to be released in Japan, it would be fun to see it in the U.S., it may happen. I don't know if I'd get it, but, it looks kinda' fun, I wanna see videos.

I want the rest of the Inazuma Eleven series to be released. Most are already translated for Europe anyways, so porting them here shouldn't be too hard. I may be one of the few that really wants this though, and I feel like I only want these games because I grew up in Europe myself, and soccer was a huge part I my childhood. I even went to go see World Cup games in Kaiserslautern.

Reactions: ArtsyThePikachu~
Speaking from the EU, I generally want all of Level-5's titles to be released, we've had some real beautiful games be released from Level-5, such as the Inazuma Eleven series which tied in with the anime, Liberation Maiden, Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale, Fantasy Life, and more, and seeing more of these beautiful games from Level-5, such as Time Travelers, would just be amazing.
On top of that I would also like to see Capcom's E.X. Troopers, a really nice looking game which is Japan exclusive, unfortunately Capcom said they don't want to release it over in western countries, because a lot of the game's text was drawn as artwork and would have had to be redrawn, although hopefully they will have a change of heart and do release it over here :3

I want the rest of the Inazuma Eleven series to be released.
I hope the US does get the Inazuma Games soon, since they received the origional game on the E-shop last year (at the same time that the EU got it), they should have a fair chance of getting the second game when it releases on E-shop when the EU get it too (if they decide to release it at all). I generally hope they import the Inazuma Eleven GO games quicker to the EU too, i really enjoy playing them (not as much as the origional series of games but still xD )

I want Re: Digitize to make it out of Japan. I was ecstatic when it came out on the PSP but it never got an English release. I've been hoping that they'd still consider it ever since the 3ds version was announced. We need more Digimon games!!

So far, the ones I'm looking forward to are already potentially being localized because of good reviews overseas. These titles include Legend of Legacy (which was not formally announced yet, but a staff had a slip of the tongue) and Bravely Second. What I wanted though were DS games but this is barely possible now since companies transitioned to 3DS long ago.

Honestly, I don't really care...
I just like to play Pokemon and games made here in Canada. Eh?
But it would be nice for some Japanese-exclusive Pokemon Events to happen here in the true north strong and free.
Eh.

Wairi ando Raito no Rokkubodo: Zattsu ☆ Paradaisu!!

There are many games currently exclusive to Japan that are pretty interesting enough,and so far,the two games that I really want to be localized worldwide are The Great Ace Attorney(Sherlock Holmes and Ace Attorney?I'm sold :nailbiting:) and One Piece:Grand Tournament X(I guess that's the name).While The Great Ace Attorney looks like it many come out for us americans and europeans in a probale one or two years,I dunno what's the current state for that One Piece game that hasn't gotten a lot of new information recently... :panda:

Rhythm Heaven: the Best Plus. It's a great series and it also forms a crossover with Warioware.
Sure it would be more popular in Japan but I'd like to know how well it would sell in other regions. Although it may sell like Game and Wario, which has Warioware games and Rhythm Heaven references instead as well as the same art style.

I hope im not the only one who wants to play Love Plus.

SO MANY GAMES!!!
Starting with Rhythm Tengoku : The Best + since i love the humor and style of the franchise but i have played only in emulators so i want it
Dragon Quest VIII: It looks intresting remake and i never played a game of the franchise and this one looks great to start
Puyo Puyo Tetris: Love puzzle games so yeah crossover of the 2 most important franchise WANT IT SO HARD!!!

I'm definitely hoping for Dai Gyakuten Saiban and one that I've wanted for a long time (on PS3 as well) is E.X. Troopers, it just looks so pretty in terms of art style and color ._.

E.X Troopers Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=vDsbXYS47-s

I'm not sure what's up with that Gumdam Seed game that was for the 3DS but man, I want that game. I really hope it comes out in America if it hasn't because I believe the game came out years ago and I haven't even seen it in on eShop.

Back