Closed Play Coins For Newbies

• Thread starter ZeroBlast
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moo

I kinda forgot how long I was on this site.
Sorry. You have been registered since August 2014.

i would like to join :D
You can enter. Just post your funniest story.

I vote for:
- SpeedR8cer5
-MegaTrainer13579
- DonJon9988

Reactions: ZeroBlast and SpeedR8cer5
Sorry. You have been registered since August 2014.
Its ok. Atleast you help me remember when I joined. :)

Reactions: ZeroBlast and Makapaka_90
Would you guys like me to announce the winner to everybody or would you want me to just send a pm to the winner. I'm just not sure about what people would want.

I think we'd rather have a pm, and then announce the winner.

haha ok so it's me, my little brother, and a group of my friends at the fair. And you guys know how at every fair their is the maze of mirrors? where you walk inside and see all this plexy glass and mirrors and never know which way you are supposed to go? well my little brother was trying to get my friends to like him...and we just so happened to be walking right past the maze of mirrors when i got this wonderful idea! so i get down on one knee and whisper my plan into his ear and look him straight in the eye with as much intensity i can muster. After he sees how serious i am he gets this little gleam in his eye and the next thing i know my friends and i are all watching this little kid go sprinting towards the maze of mirrors. He leaps up the steps and takes that first glorious step inside and time seems to slow down as he gets farther and farther in, but just as his other foot starts to swing forward and his planted foot comes off the ground (you know the moment you are airborne and not touching the ground when you run?) he slams face first into plexy glass and crumples to the ground. My friends and i all burst into laughter and run up to him to see if he is alright. He jumps up, rubs his nose (which had a HUGE bruise on it the following morning), and like limp-walks through the rest of the maze with my friends. From that day forward my friends love him and he has nightmares about the maze of mirrors.

I think we'd rather have a pm, and then announce the winner.
That's what I assumed. I just wasn't sure. But then again that makes a lot more sense. I don't even know what I'm talking about any more.:confused:

Reactions: Makapaka_90
Another funny thing that happened to me was that I was playing Terraria and I got a guide named Daniel, then I was watching The Amazing World Of Gumball and there was a dude there named Daniel something whatever his name was then I was like what then another Daniel appeared on a State Farm commercial. I said what a coincidence, but after that day a kid named Daniel who was new came, then during the break during classes I screamed in the bathroom. The End. This is a true story.

One time i had my friend come up to me and he said knock knock so i said who's there and then i died.:dead:

ok now something actually funny: so I'm about to take a bite of food when my friend slaps the spork out of my hand the spork lands right were this fat girl was gonna sit the food hit a lunch attendant in the face but i didn't get in trouble the fat girl did cause she sat on the spork then picked it ups and threw it and the lunch lady thought it was her lol:giggle::p now a joke:
two guys walk into a bar and start talking to two other girls, the girls ask their names one man says
"oh names I'm Inmic Hunt and thats Mike Oc"

Reactions: xkeksasx
What happens to us if we have entered when you had less than 50 PC and then had 50 PC afterwards from commenting on more forum sections.

What happens to us if we have entered when you had less than 50 PC and then had 50 PC afterwards from commenting on more forum sections.
I probably shouldn't do this but I'll enter you. Just try to stay under 50 pc. That way if you qualified when you entered but then I didn't check it, then when I come back I know that you qualify. I'm sorry I'm bad at explaining things. Stay under 50 pc until you see your name in the participants list.

Last edited:
Thanks Man!:thumbsup:

The funniest thing that ever happened to me was probably when I was drinking milk at my school then my friend made me laugh and milk started coming out of my nose!
fg-nose_milk.jpg

Reactions: DarkDragonz87, ClassificationX and Nextgen1
Honestly, the funniest thing that ever happend to me was when I was in class and farted (silently), the fart snuck up on the person behind me, and they started coughing and gagging:vomit:.They asked if I farted and I shook my head "YES" trying my hardest to not laugh.:sneaky:

I guess it makes sense why they call them "silent but DEADLY." :dead:

Reactions: xkeksasx
please give me coins i need help and i been trying to get pc to fight in smash bros

I have worried about that because now I am at 48 coins,

The funniest thing that happened to me was when a random excited grandma came outta nowhere on my way to the bus and just kissed me on the chick and ran off. Seemed like she won the lotto lol

Reactions: ZeroBlast and xkeksasx
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back