Closed Rich Gamerton's 3DS BOX ART COVER CONTEST!

• Thread starter RichGamerton
  • Start date
@wyll001 wow! You moogles go all out, huh? Well, @PersonSP cleared up the situation so I'm sure you get it now.

@wyll001 wow! You moogles go all out, huh? Well, @PersonSP cleared up the situation so I'm sure you get it now.
i'm not really sure... i don't need to be simple, i need it to make sense, Kupo.

Well draw a picture of your favorite or imaginary 3DS game but in your own style. Then add the 3DS logo and all and post it here. Does that make sense, kupo?

Reactions: PersonSP
Well draw a picture of your favorite or imaginary 3DS game but in your own style. Then add the 3DS logo and all and post it here. Does that make sense, kupo?
Ah, that ,eakes more sense, Kupo, gimme a day!

Okie-Dokie with a Cookie! now i have it:
UPAG_1.jpg

the Stories of Galanaier
in the year of 2079: President Leorio Gradenia sign a treaty and earth joins the Universal Peace Alliance of Galanaier (UPAG), at the same time in the planet of Galanaier, two being are ready to do the same​

Silvona Gilda
male humanoid
32 years old (equal to 16 years in earth)
Sivona is a short fuse teenager that can't help to fight for his friend's right, even though he have good intentions, he still eager to set things right, and that usually leads him to act before thinking, he is good-hearted, but yet is too impulsive.
Hinado​
a female from a unknown race (Look like an Earth's Squirrel)
unknown age
Forward-looking, always ready, and high-spirited: Hinado always are looking for something to do, so she can be useful, she hates to be bored, and despise being useless.

as their first mission as UPAG solders: they must stop a war that breaking through two planets orbiting each other, the players must control them both simultaneously, one character for each screen, and fight aliens and solve puzzles in an open world game, and as the story progresses: you'll find secrets about Hinado that are absolutely surprising,​

the planet of Plagio is only available at retail.
the Planet of Horina is only available at eShop​
play Horina with Plagio inserted at card slot to unlock a shipping to the other planet, and special secrets​

Reactions: RichGamerton and PersonSP
UPAG_1.jpg

the Stories of Galanaier
in the year of 2079: President Leorio Gradenia sign a treaty and earth joins the Universal Peace Alliance of Galanaier (UPAG), at the same time in the planet of Galanaier, two being are ready to do the same​

Silvona Gilda
male humanoid
Sivona is a short fuse teenager that can't help to fight for his friend's right, even though he have good intentions, he still eager to set things right, and that usually leads him to act before thinking, he is good-hearted, but yet is too impulsive.
Hinado​
unknown age
Forward-looking, always ready, and high-spirited: Hinado always are looking for something to do, so she can be useful, she hates to be bored, and despise being useless.

as their first mission as UPAG solders: they must stop a war that breaking through two planets orbiting each other, the players must control them both simultaneously, one character for each screen, and fight aliens and solve puzzles in an open world game, and as the story progresses: you'll find secrets about Hinado that are absolutely surprising,​

play Horina with Plagio inserted at card slot to unlock a shipping to the other planet, and special secrets​
I knew there had to be a squirrel. :p Good job! How would the gameplay look like? Like a FPS or ore like those management games (sen plane A to place X etc.). That last feature is...evil. Brilliant marketing, but why (except for the money) would you want people to buy the game twice?

I knew there had to be a squirrel. :p Good job! How would the gameplay look like? Like a FPS or ore like those management games (sen plane A to place X etc.). That last feature is...evil. Brilliant marketing, but why (except for the money) would you want people to buy the game twice?
Kupo?! you really read it?​
the players must control them both simultaneously, one character for each screen,

like in The World Ends with you
and fight aliens and solve puzzles in an open world game,
sorta like Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
that's just like in the Legends of Zelda the Oracle of Ages and Seasons. Kupo.​

Kupo?! you really read it?

like in The World Ends with you

sorta like Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

that's just like in the Legends of Zelda the Oracle of Ages and Seasons. Kupo.​
That sounds pretty interesting, as I've played those before. Only thing that could probably be better is instead of rewarding people for buying both games, players could instead seek out others who have the opposite game for things they can't get in their game or something along with those lines. Some people don't like it when they have to buy two games to experience everything. But other than that (which was just my opinion on it) it seems well thought out and sounds like it would have some good gameplay and an interesting story to it!:D

One question though: would it have multiplayer capabilities to it? Like one person controls Silvona and another controls Hinado or something like that?

Reactions: wyll001
One question though: would it have multiplayer capabilities to it? Like one person controls Silvona and another controls Hinado or something like that?
Yrp.

UPAG_1.jpg

the Stories of Galanaier

Silvona Gilda
male humanoid
Hinado​
unknown age

Wow! Very interesting! Very interesting indeed, kupo. Very intricate. I love the two characters being controlled at the same time. That's what drew me to games like The World Ends With You and Brothers. I also like the dual game connectivity, which reminds me of the Legend of Zelda Oracle of series. Well done, honeybun!

That sounds pretty interesting, as I've played those before. Only thing that could probably be better is instead of rewarding people for buying both games, players could instead seek out others who have the opposite game for things they can't get in their game or something along with those lines. Some people don't like it when they have to buy two games to experience everything. But other than that (which was just my opinion on it) it seems well thought out and sounds like it would have some good gameplay and an interesting story to it!:D
i forgot to tell: the opposing games are sorta like Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance character's stories,
simply: one game: one world, another game: another world, two games: hidden secrets.
more advanced: in Plagio there's a story of a race of aliens that are miners and sell power cells (common form of fuel) to earth and they started the war when Horina raid their cargo ships every week, But in Horina there's the story of a Alien race that a Scientists and colonized the planet (you can see the colonies in the cover, that planet has no air) but they ran out of supplies, and Plagio refused to help, so they hide some mercenaries to raid their ships, but in both games there's a hidden flashback cut-scene that shows UPAG council deciding to not interfere with this affair unless a war starts

Wow! Very interesting! Very interesting indeed, kupo. Very intricate. I love the two characters being controlled at the same time. That's what drew me to games like The World Ends With You and Brothers. I also like the dual game connectivity, which reminds me of the Legend of Zelda Oracle of series. Well done, honeybun!
that's, uhh.... thank you, Kupo. %◔_◔%

just to clear it out the question
why would you want people to buy the game twice?
the game would be too big for on single card and for eShop specs, so i'm spiting on two, an for an extra incentive to buy both, i'll add bonuses such as hidden cut0scenes, extras and free DLC for those who purchase both games, Kupo

can you copy and paste multiple images or do you have to draw it your self?

If i do it in Paint do i have a chance to win?

just to clear it out the question

the game would be too big for on single card and for eShop specs, so i'm spiting on two, an for an extra incentive to buy both, i'll add bonuses such as hidden cut0scenes, extras and free DLC for those who purchase both games, Kupo
Okay sounds interesting. Seriously where can we hire a developers team? Let's get these games made! (Kickstarter won't save us unless we know some guys who can actually make the games. :p)

Reactions: wyll001
sign me up plzzzz

My entry bro!!!!plss pick me i put a lot of effort on this work even the title sucks,

i only have 17 PC so i really need that 50,i spent my whole day to finish that work.
BTW this my first time using photoshop,question can i post another?

10460805_1594198327462967_1182359773005985250_n.jpg

FC:3282 5154 7010

Last edited:
Reactions: RichGamerton
My entry bro!!!!plss pick me i put a lot of effort on this work.

10460805_1594198327462967_1182359773005985250_n.jpg

FC:3282 5154 7010
Huh? "Super Nintendo"? like, SNES?

Back