Closed ~ The Breeding Spot ~ (XY/ORAS Competitive Breeding) -CLOSED-

• Thread starter Samuel_1802
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, Thanks, and GL

@ParanoidLatias your order is ready! That Sp. Attack IV took forever to get...
I got myself something from this order too :p Look forward to a raffle/auction after my Helioptile Auction ends! :cat:
CFPQQe4XIAIeqQV.jpg

I thought you gave the prize to the person who's supposed to get the order:confused: XDXD

I'll pick her up at 8

Last edited:
Hey, this still up ?

I accidentally deleted my save files so I'll be starting from scratch.
I'd like to order 2 Pokemon.

1) Timid Froakie with Protean and Toxic Spikes, ideally female, 6IV
Nickname-Kikyo

2) Quiet Honedge, 6IV
Nickname-Falchion

@mrlmaokun
Froakie (standard) 2PC + Honedge (standard) 2PC = 4PC

For Froakie I can't promise a female 6IV + HA, getting a 6IV is hard enough and the 12.5% of it being female doesn't really help, so I hope you're OK if it ends up being male ;-;
Also, why would you want a perfect speed IV for a Quiet Honedge? Just wondering because Aegislash usually prefers to be slower to stay in Shield Forme. I can still give it to it though.

@mrlmaokun
Froakie (standard) 2PC + Honedge (standard) 2PC = 4PC

For Froakie I can't promise a female 6IV + HA, getting a 6IV is hard enough and the 12.5% of it being female doesn't really help, so I hope you're OK if it ends up being male ;-;
Also, why would you want a perfect speed IV for a Quiet Honedge? Just wondering because Aegislash usually prefers to be slower to stay in Shield Forme. I can still give it to it though.

Oh my God it's been so long since I've battled I forgot about that. Yeah a low (0 if able) Speed IV would be nice.
And I really would like a Female Froakie so I can go about breeding myself.
Well, since it's a bit harder, I'll pay 2PC extra for everything additional.

6PC total sound fair ?

@mrlmaokun oh, no. There's no need for you to pay extra, I just need you to give me a really long time for the Froakie.

@mrlmaokun oh, no. There's no need for you to pay extra, I just need you to give me a really long time for the Froakie.
Will do.

It won't stop me from giving you extra though, just saying :p

Reactions: Samuel_1802
@mrlmaokun your order is ready! (HELLELUJAH!). I bred for the past 3 days for the Froakie but I didn't get it (I even hatched a Shiny Froakie) so I decided to bring my 3DS to school to have some extra time to breed today and colored me surprised, it hatched on the 8th batch.

@Samuel_1802 Thank you so much. Unfortunately time is against me these days due to exams, and on top of that I still have to start a Pokemon file. Please hold on to it for me, I'll tell you when I'm ready.

I've already sent you the PC :cool:

Reactions: Samuel_1802
Bump
Orders might take a little longer since school's keeping me busy.

Last edited:
Bump .3.

I still want your soul. How much?

I'll order... a HA Modest Bulbasaur with Hidden Power Fire.

@Vii Bulbasaur (standard) 2PC + Extra Service (HP Fire) 2PC = 4PC ;)

Hope you don't mind if it takes me a little while, because school :bookworm::dead: I wonder if I'll hatch another shiny?

My soul costs an extra 999999999999999999999999 PC, doubt you can pay for that :playful: On an off-topic note, yay for new icon! ^.^

@Vii Bulbasaur (standard) 2PC + Extra Service (HP Fire) 2PC = 4PC ;)

Hope you don't mind if it takes me a little while, because school :bookworm::dead: I wonder if I'll hatch another shiny?

My soul costs an extra 999999999999999999999999 PC, doubt you can pay for that :playful: On an off-topic note, yay for new icon! ^.^
That's fine. :] More team building for me. :3 I'll pay once I get on my laptop.

@Vii just wanted to let you know that I am working on your order, I just need to get the IVs for HP Fire but I most likely won't be able to finish it until Wednesday. Sorry for the long wait! >.<

@Vii just wanted to let you know that I am working on your order, I just need to get the IVs for HP Fire but I most likely won't be able to finish it until Wednesday. Sorry for the long wait! >.<

Don't worry. I don't mind waiting. :3 I've been quite busy myself. :]

@Vii your order is ready! :cat:

Le bump :artist:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back