Challenge Turnabout Weegee

• Thread starter Rsngamer
  • Start date
OBJECTION! There was no super mushroom! It was a fire flower and it said that it was used once! Not bitten!
It also could've been luigi saving a fire flower he used once!
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=8090132

There's evidence in the first page.

Evidence:

A Super Mushroom
A Fire Flower
A Coin
A Koopa Shell (Murder Weapon)
Bob-omb

Interesting points:

The scream
The figure

OBJECTION! If Luigi had no need for the mushroom, why would Peach have a need for it?

OBJECTION! If Luigi had no need for the mushroom, why would Peach have a need for it?
It's not a mushroom.... and I never said Peach used it...

It's not a mushroom.... and I never said Peach used it...
Actually theres a mushroom and a fire flower

Ok. So, why did the mushroom have bite marks in the first place?

It didn't... that was a made-up fact.

Also, I'm on your team, @Jfire I'm defending Peach

I would like to ask Mr. Mario Mario a question. Did he see Luigi's Diary anywhere? The contents of the diary may contain clues to who the murderer was. Or ask Peach. Or both, they might have entered the house differently (Front Door vs. Back Door for example)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mario: I should add that to my testimony

Mario: So, that day, I was walking over to Weegee's house and hearing a loud girly scream.

I entered through the front door

I knew Peach was going to be there as Weegee asked her to help him a bit

I went inside and saw Peach holding a koopa shell, with Weegee on the floor, and she denied everything I asked her.

I also saw a fire flower, it looked like it had been used once, and then the police arrived.

But I DID see a figure near the house a while later.

Testimony finished

your honor i would like to ask for a list of events of what mario saw in detail in the pm for u know what plz and is there detectives by any chance sometin like detective wario or sometin

We do have detective Gumshoe investigating, and we're going to look for more witnesses (but for now, I'm still wondering about that figure...)

We do have detective Gumshoe investigating, and we're going to look for more witnesses (but for now, I'm still wondering about that figure...)
ok for now i have my fist argument ready your honor

oh sorry what i meant by weegee messing with mario is mario cart ext and does this case take place in the mario the mario universe

ok ill say more when need be but if the defense does not come up with a claim to stop mine in 3 days i would like a early ruleing
Yes, the defense has not been saying much, could you please create a counter argument? And even if they do not show up, you have no evidence to support your claim, so the accusations would be V O I D (yes, that's how the judge writes stuff on the screen in PW)

if not then i with draw my claim im sorry your honor

Yes, the defense has not been saying much, could you please create a counter argument? And even if they do not show up, you have no evidence to support your claim, so the accusations would be V O I D (yes, that's how the judge writes stuff on the screen in PW)
but id like to ask mario what the figure looked like

in the pm i mean

if not then i with draw my claim im sorry your honor
Or you could just piece things together with evidence, please make it simpler and not so confusing and hard to believe.

Back