Username Origins

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date
My name's Alex, and I based the Aeons part off of the Sword of Aeons, used by Jack of Blades in the Fable game series.
Thus, AeonsAlex.

Last edited:
I have ianarceus because it is my first name (Ian) Mixed with my favorite Pokemon. (Arceus)

Mine's Sodajet. I got it from MarioKart 7. It was the last kart I unlocked and is my favorite.

Mine's Sodajet. I got it from MarioKart 7. It was the last kart I unlocked and is my favorite.
You might have to change that to goldkart if you are a master racer.

You might have to change that to goldkart if you are a master racer.

A true three-star master racer can win with any kart on any course.

A true three-star master racer can win with any kart on any course.
*Slipped on a banana peel.* Well Have fun using Metal characters/karts and trying to beat all light characters on Cheep Cheep Lagoon.

Literally just random syllables I threw about in my brain.

Back in high school, I used to be really big into Magic the Gathering. One of my favorite decks to play was based around myr, the addition of god to the end was just a reflection of my ego. I have pretty much used that name everywhere since then.

georgepross
george p. ross
it's my name!
i think the first time i ever used it was on twitter because i was bored of rossboyz7

The origin of my username is:i was gonna be playing a online game for the first time and was signing up with a friend and thought of my favourite pokemon treecko and now im using it on 3ds pedia too

FFVIII and because it was going to be easier for Spinnerweb to recognize me since we know each other from Gamespot. :jimlad:

Reactions: 18
so i am going to tell you all why my name shippofox. i use to be real serious person and all it did was stress me out.
so i was going to go with shippo the fox demon but the really long and i don't wanna have to enter that when i log in. so shorten it to shippofox and adopted a new persona with it. i act carefree when i want and strick when i don't. i try to joke with everyone and talk to people. i can be knowledgeable and but not be serious about it. i was so serious online before cause i was so stress with my home life and school i felt i need to control what i could online. but you cant do that. that why i left everything and gave up.after a few months volunteering i started to seek out my old joys like photoshop and cause the site i was on sucked i started looking around now i have two forums i visit everyday cause i love the people

2 words. Madoka Magica <3

Reactions: 532
I wanted to come up with a username that was based of my name. My last name made no sense. My middle name made more sense, but who wants to get on a forum and have other people say "Hey, look! It's Branson!" I'm not the son of Bran flakes!:cry: So I kept trying to come up with an edited version of my first name, Levi, until I came up with Leviathinian! It's cool and its a tongue twister!:cool:

Reactions: Marc, KalTurahk and Chief
It's a distorted form of my real name.

My name comes from two places. Turahk was a Bionicle character and Kal is from a book series and means "King and God".

Reactions: Marc
I used to go by the name "Ghost_ofthe_Wolf" back when I started playing League of Legends. My gaming friends used to call me "Vene" because I was half venezuelan. When we formed a team I changed my LoL name to "Veneghost" and it has become my alias in everything gaming related I partake in.

Reactions: Marc
My name comes from two places. Turahk was a Bionicle character and Kal is from a book series and means "King and God".
Funny that there's also a Bohrok Kal in the Bionicle series as well which might come from the name origin meaning bald and strong (you could say the Bohrok are bald), but since you mentioned it's from a book series (and it's your cool username) I guess I won't bother. What is the book series btw?

My name is Alan, but some friends in a local guitar shop decided to start calling me Alonious Monk, after the music legend Thelonious Monk.

I don't like him or his music, but I thought the name was fun :)

Pillar_Man started as Pillarman, inspired off of Mario Kart Wii, Pillars in the Dry Dry Ruins track. I thought what it would be lifted I was one of them, and if they were male, Pillar Man.
I liked and turned into a nickname.

Back