What Color 3DS do you have?

• Thread starter dilawer
  • Start date
Got a blue 3DS XL. Though having a red 3DS would be cooler.

I have a red 3ds. any english teacher would tell you its red to represent my burning passion to play games, but its not. its just all they had

I've got a blue 3ds XL! Because I'm poor...

Limited Edition Zelda:ALBW 3DS XL, previously had a red 3DS

I only have a Blue 3DS XL, i love it but it would be great if i can have a Pikachu or Animal Crossing one though :p overall both the 3DS and 3DS XL have some really cool designs.

I have a pearl pink 3ds that I decorated with fake pearls I found around the house when I was bored. Now it looks like something out of an antique shop.

I have the Aqua Blue 3ds, though I wish I got the limited edition Fire Emblem one while it was available, as it's basically the same thing, just with a fire emblem decal.

I've got the teal colored 3DS (not the XL). Blue is my favorite color and that was the closest thing they had at the time I got mine. I don't regret getting the teal though. I play it for the games so the looks don't matter that much to me.

images

I have a Cosmo black because that is my favorite color.

I have dat ALBW 3DSXL. :3

I have a black normal 3DS and a red XL c:

I have Ocean Blue/Aqua Blue 3DS Ambassador Programme. Btw why Nintendo discontinued it?

I have my awesome Legend of Zelda OOT gold and black 3ds, its so awesome.....

My first 3DS was Aqua Blue, but my second was Metallic Red because it was all they had at the store. I was eh at first, but after a year the colour has really grown on me. I probably wouldn't go back to blue even if I could.

I have a aqua blue 3ds

I got the red one because when the advertisements came out, they showed red, black, and blue. I waited to buy one until they released the red one in the states because that was the one I wanted originally. Let them make a lime green one though, I'll trade this red one so fast. xD

I have a Red 3DS XL, I'm not a fan of the color.
I wanted a Pikachu 3DS XL for my birthday, but they were too small in quantity to find. :facepalm:

The Zelda 25th Anniversary 3DS. It's beautiful.
legend-of-zelda-3ds-25th-anniversary.jpg

Reactions: Artisan
I have a black 3ds xl.I really like the design on the xl. I think it looks much better than the other 3ds.

I have a red/black 2ds. I don't know if that counts. >.<)/

Back