What Color 3DS do you have?

• Thread starter dilawer
  • Start date
I have the Aqua Blue Nintendo 3ds as well as the Cosmic Black 3ds :p I'm not usually the one to be picky upon colors so I'm ok with these , though I'd really love to own the Zelda 25th anniversary edition 3ds , it looks really awesome :p but that's what I have :singing:

i have the smash red 3DS XL :love:

Since Christmas of 2011(oh,the not-so-long-ago memories :p),I got a standard light-blue 3DS,and that's the only model I have for now. :pompus:

I had a black DS Lite and I have a red 3DS and my best friend has the same color as well. We both also got the exact same game at the right time when we were going on a long trip! We both got Pokemon OR :#

I have the red New 3DS XL. I didn't like it at first but it sort of grew on me?

I have a Midnight Purple 3DS

Might upgrade to N3DS some time in the future though :)

A Blue/Black 3DS XL. I want another colour but at the time they only offered 3 colours so I have no choice.
If I can choose colours like 3DS LL (JP region), I'd choose mint/white, I just love it! (though my original DS is also Turquoise Blue)

I've got a black and blue 3DS XL and I'm think I might add one of these skins:
but I'm having a hard time picking one. Any advice would be welcome. :)
Personaly,I would pick the Daze one,as I prefer less distracting play screen covers on my 3DS,and it looks pretty nice as well. :thumbsup:

I'd go for Midnight Forest, it's the prettier one IMO!

Mine is blue and black, it also included the mario kart 7 game. I bought it last year and even though it was now new, it still lets me play hundreds of hours on it. gotta be the best handheld system ever

Personaly,I would pick the Daze one,as I prefer less distracting play screen covers on my 3DS,and it looks pretty nice as well. :thumbsup:
I don't think any of them is really distracting but I think that I might lose interest in the other two after a while, and a pattern would last longer in that case.
I'd go for Midnight Forest, it's the prettier one IMO!
I like Midnight Forest because it's colours are exactly the same as my 3ds so the cover should look really natural.

But I still like Cold Winter too because it has some nice contrast. Thanks for the advice though it shows what I should think about when picking a skin. :D

I have a great one. Mine is a standard 3DS Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D skin, with a black color with the Hylian Crest in the center above the outer cameras, a border featuring the Ocarina of Time and Sheik's Harp, all in gold. There are also golden brackets on the back, and all of the text is gold on the back. The circle pad and the button text are all gold, and there is a gold paint job in the area where the stylus (mine is silver with a black tip/handle) and game card go.

Flame Red, that's it

My nintendo 3ds xl in aqua blue and black and i like these both it look really majestic and that aqua blue color aslo give very smooth touch to my nintendo 3ds xl. I love combination of these colours!!

I have a great one. Mine is a standard 3DS Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D skin, with a black color with the Hylian Crest in the center above the outer cameras, a border featuring the Ocarina of Time and Sheik's Harp, all in gold. There are also golden brackets on the back, and all of the text is gold on the back. The circle pad and the button text are all gold, and there is a gold paint job in the area where the stylus (mine is silver with a black tip/handle) and game card go.
Oooh! A special edition!

Oooh! A special edition!
Yes, I got it for Christmas last year with Smash 3DS and Mario Party: Island Tour. Then in March I got Pokémon Omega Ruby. And now I am into their competitive scenes.

Yes, I got it for Christmas last year with Smash 3DS and Mario Party: Island Tour. Then in March I got Pokémon Omega Ruby. And now I am into their competitive scenes.
Nice! I'm not much for competitive and I'm also a bad loser :hilarious:

I have the Blue/Black 3DS XL i wanted shiny like the old 3DS xD but i got this color cause all the other were sold out ;)

This is what it looks like

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    758.3 KB · Views: 1
Back