What is your favorite and least favorite Zelda boss?

• Thread starter linkof24
  • Start date
Ah I see. Well I will wish you a lot of luck whenever you decide to play. It will be for the game and for you to have your sanity while playing it. :p
yeah lol It's definitely a lot different from the usual Zelda games we see nowadays and given it's an SNES game I wouldn't be surprised if it proves challenging

yeah lol It's definitely a lot different from the usual Zelda games we see nowadays and given it's an SNES game I wouldn't be surprised if it proves challenging
Yes it is different from most Legend of Zelda games out there since it is a side-scroller. Also Adventure of Link was for the NES not the SNES. :p

Yes it is different from most Legend of Zelda games out there since it is a side-scroller. Also Adventure of Link was for the NES not the SNES. :p
oh, my bad lol For some reason I end up confusing the two systems sometimes xD In any case, yeah there's the fact it was a side-scroller but there's also the fact that it was a lot like an RPG in some ways in the sense you had magic spells

oh, my bad lol For some reason I end up confusing the two systems sometimes xD In any case, yeah there's the fact it was a side-scroller but there's also the fact that it was a lot like an RPG in some ways in the sense you had magic spells
Oh. :p Do you know why you confuse the two consoles? Yea that too and also you had levels for stats and a life counter. Also if you got a game over you started at the beginning area again.

Oh. :p Do you know why you confuse the two consoles? Yea that too and also you had levels for stats and a life counter. Also if you got a game over you started at the beginning area again.
I confuse the two consoles mainly because in terms of graphic quality and all the two are somewhat interchangeable in a weird sense if you think about it. Idk how to explain it

I confuse the two consoles mainly because in terms of graphic quality and all the two are somewhat interchangeable in a weird sense if you think about it. Idk how to explain it
Ah I see. Although I can't see it but I understand how you feel about it. What other Legend of Zelda bosses do you like to face in a battle or their general aesthetics are pleasing to you?

Ah I see. Although I can't see it but I understand how you feel about it. What other Legend of Zelda bosses do you like to face in a battle or their general aesthetics are pleasing to you?
I like the Wind Waker miniboss battles because the theme that's played for them sounds really epic. My only complaint is that the first time it's played it's against a green bokoblin :p

I like the Wind Waker miniboss battles because the theme that's played for them sounds really epic. My only complaint is that the first time it's played it's against a green bokoblin :p
Was that the one in the Forsaken Fortress? Also what was your favorite mini-boss in Wind Waker? For me, I guess it was the summoner Wizzrobe.

Was that the one in the Forsaken Fortress? Also what was your favorite mini-boss in Wind Waker? For me, I guess it was the summoner Wizzrobe.
Yeah, that's what's at the Forsaken Fortress the first time you go through that dungeon. As for favorite mini-boss, I don't think I have one :p A bunch of them are really awesome to battle

Yeah, that's what's at the Forsaken Fortress the first time you go through that dungeon. As for favorite mini-boss, I don't think I have one :p A bunch of them are really awesome to battle
Ah I see. Have you beaten Wind Waker yet? Ah I see. Is it safe for us to mention mini-bosses in the thread? They are, in a way, a boss too.

Ah I see. Have you beaten Wind Waker yet? Ah I see. Is it safe for us to mention mini-bosses in the thread? They are, in a way, a boss too.
I think there shouldn't be any problem with mentioning mini-bosses in the thread honestly. And no, I haven't beaten it yet, but I saw a whole walkthrough of it one time (although I kinda forgot it a long time ago lol)

I think there shouldn't be any problem with mentioning mini-bosses in the thread honestly. And no, I haven't beaten it yet, but I saw a whole walkthrough of it one time (although I kinda forgot it a long time ago lol)
Ah I see. I have finished the game. I want to play the game again but I can't sadly.

Oh ok. What is you favorite mini-boss of all time then?

Ah I see. I have finished the game. I want to play the game again but I can't sadly.

Oh ok. What is you favorite mini-boss of all time then?
don't have one :p I like a bunch of minibosses like Death Sword and the Darknut for example. There are a lot of awesome miniboss battles out there in the Zelda series

don't have one :p I like a bunch of minibosses like Death Sword and the Darknut for example. There are a lot of awesome miniboss battles out there in the Zelda series
Yea that is true. Some are even better than the bosses themselves. :p I think people think that way about the Dark Link fight in the Water Temple in Ocarina of Time. I like Gomess or Garo Master from Majora's Mask.

Yea that is true. Some are even better than the bosses themselves. :p I think people think that way about the Dark Link fight in the Water Temple in Ocarina of Time. I like Gomess or Garo Master from Majora's Mask.
Yeah, the Dark Link fight is kinda epic. Compared to Morpha, which many people hate, that mini-boss was a loot better. And yeah, Garo Master is legit. lol

Yeah, the Dark Link fight is kinda epic. Compared to Morpha, which many people hate, that mini-boss was a loot better. And yeah, Garo Master is legit. lol
Sorta. Everytime you play Ocarina of Time, it feels like the Dark Link fight loses some of its pizzazz. I like the Garo enemies and Garo Master because they have a bit of honor when fighting opponents. Are we counting the sub-bosses too(for example Igos du Ikana or the Great Moblin)?

Sorta. Everytime you play Ocarina of Time, it feels like the Dark Link fight loses some of its pizzazz. I like the Garo enemies and Garo Master because they have a bit of honor when fighting opponents. Are we counting the sub-bosses too(for example Igos du Ikana or the Great Moblin)?
Well, with everything the fights lose the pizzazz with each consecutive time you go through it.

And yeah, why not? Mini-bosses/sub-bosses should count too :p

Well, with everything the fights lose the pizzazz with each consecutive time you go through it.

And yeah, why not? Mini-bosses/sub-bosses should count too :p
Not everything does get bland after a while. :p

Ok. What is your favorite sub-boss(or side boss?)? I think mine would be Igos du Ikana and his lackeys are amazing and funny.

Not everything does get bland after a while. :p

Ok. What is your favorite sub-boss(or side boss?)? I think mine would be Igos du Ikana and his lackeys are amazing and funny.
Sub-boss/side bosses there's a lot I like. Yeah, the Igos de Ikana one is amazing. It's hilarious when you manage to get the extra dialogue to happen with him confusing you as Captain Keeta

Sub-boss/side bosses there's a lot I like. Yeah, the Igos de Ikana one is amazing. It's hilarious when you manage to get the extra dialogue to happen with him confusing you as Captain Keeta
"Keeta! Is it not Captain Keeta? But you're sooooooooo tiiiiiiiiiiiiny. I was nearly fooled what you did." :p

Anyways what do you choose as your favorite sub-boss?

Back