What is your favorite and least favorite Zelda boss?

• Thread starter linkof24
  • Start date
"Keeta! Is it not Captain Keeta? But you're sooooooooo tiiiiiiiiiiiiny. I was nearly fooled what you did." :p

Anyways what do you choose as your favorite sub-boss?
Idk to be honest. Like I said, I like a lot of them (we went over this earlier with the mini-bosses thing, unless we're defining sub-bosses differently?)

Idk to be honest. Like I said, I like a lot of them (we went over this earlier with the mini-bosses thing, unless we're defining sub-bosses differently?)
I count a sub-boss as a boss you fight outside of a dungeon but is still integral to the plot. I gave Igos du Ikana and Great Moblin as examples. Igos du Ikana gave you the Elegy of Emptiness to help you get into Stone Tower Temple in Majora's Mask and Great Moblin captured Bow Wow and you need him to help you get into Bottle Grotto in Link's Awakening and Great Moblin does stuff in the Oracle games too.

I count a sub-boss as a boss you fight outside of a dungeon but is still integral to the plot. I gave Igos du Ikana and Great Moblin as examples. Igos du Ikana gave you the Elegy of Emptiness to help you get into Stone Tower Temple in Majora's Mask and Great Moblin captured Bow Wow and you need him to help you get into Bottle Grotto in Link's Awakening and Great Moblin does stuff in the Oracle games too.
Oh, like that. Well in that case there's not that much to choose from is there? :p I guess Bilocyte in Skyward Sword is an interesting one to consider. I mean, it's a boss you fight in a sky battle...

Oh, like that. Well in that case there's not that much to choose from is there? :p I guess Bilocyte in Skyward Sword is an interesting one to consider. I mean, it's a boss you fight in a sky battle...
I suppose so. :p Don't you receive a Heart Container from beating Bilocyte though? If you do, then it would be a boss not a sub-boss. I don't think you receive a Heart Container from it.

I suppose so. :p Don't you receive a Heart Container from beating Bilocyte though? If you do, then it would be a boss not a sub-boss. I don't think you receive a Heart Container from it.
I don't think you get a Heart Container from Bilocyte? I thought it immediately goes to the conversation with Levias after you beat that monster?

I don't think you get a Heart Container from Bilocyte? I thought it immediately goes to the conversation with Levias after you beat that monster?
I am not completely sure. I haven't played the game in a while. Oh well. Why do you like Bilocyte so much?

I am not completely sure. I haven't played the game in a while. Oh well. Why do you like Bilocyte so much?
I don't necessarily like him "so much" it's more like it's one of the few sub-bosses I can think of besides Igos du Ikana that I like battling. I mean, I like that they had a Loftwing battling aspect.

I don't necessarily like him "so much" it's more like it's one of the few sub-bosses I can think of besides Igos du Ikana that I like battling. I mean, I like that they had a Loftwing battling aspect.
Ah I see. That was interesting to say in the least but I was a bit of a pain in the neck to do though since he is hard to hit and you can die very easily. >.< Also what Legend of Zelda games have you played/beaten?

Ah I see. That was interesting to say in the least but I was a bit of a pain in the neck to do though since he is hard to hit and you can die very easily. >.< Also what Legend of Zelda games have you played/beaten?
How was he hard to hit? And I don't think it was too easy to die easily? It's just Spiral Charge a bunch of targets and then hit the parasite back by hitting the projectile with the sword in the right direction

From what I can think of I've played Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, Wind Waker, Minish Cap, Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask. Haven't necessarily beaten all of them though

How was he hard to hit? And I don't think it was too easy to die easily? It's just Spiral Charge a bunch of targets and then hit the parasite back by hitting the projectile with the sword in the right direction

From what I can think of I've played Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, Wind Waker, Minish Cap, Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask. Haven't necessarily beaten all of them though
I had a bit of trouble with flying the Loftwing whenever I did that part I suppose. I kept running into him. :p

Ah I see. Sorry if I spoiled some stuff about the other games then. Also you don't really want to know my side of the list.

My favorite is Majora's Wrath. It just doesn't seem like a character that should be in a Zelda game. I applause their confidence in it.

My least favorite is probably Jalhalla in The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. No reason, I just dislike it.

my favorite was the ram battle in Majora's mask, and my least favorite is the water boss in OoT.

my favorite was the ram battle in Majora's mask, and my least favorite is the water boss in OoT.
Um, what's the ram battle in Majora's Mask? I've played the game before, but I can't seem to recall what that one is at the moment....unless you're talking about Goht maybe?

And yeah, Morpha was disappointing

Um, what's the ram battle in Majora's Mask? I've played the game before, but I can't seem to recall what that one is at the moment....unless you're talking about Goht maybe?

And yeah, Morpha was disappointing
The ram that Demon_skeith is talking is Goht, the boss of the Snowhead Temple, the Masked Mechanical Beast. Anyways I agree that spiking something in the bum is a bit fun. :p

Did you enjoy the Morpheel fight?

The ram that Demon_skeith is talking is Goht, the boss of the Snowhead Temple, the Masked Mechanical Beast. Anyways I agree that spiking something in the bum is a bit fun. :p

Did you enjoy the Morpheel fight?
oh ok. Yeah, I kinda got confused when he said ram, because I never really thought of it as one :p

Morpheel fight is meh. Don't really hate it, but it's not one of my favorites either.

oh ok. Yeah, I kinda got confused when he said ram, because I never really thought of it as one :p

Morpheel fight is meh. Don't really hate it, but it's not one of my favorites either.
I can see his thoughts on Goht and on your side too. I always thought of a bull when I saw it but that is my opinion of the matter.

I like stabbing the eyeball on its back. :p

I can see his thoughts on Goht and on your side too. I always thought of a bull when I saw it but that is my opinion of the matter.

I like stabbing the eyeball on its back. :p
Yeah, it makes more sense as a bull.

And yeah, the stabbing the eyeball on the back parts are epic. Did you ever try out the finishing blow the third time you land there?

Yeah, it makes more sense as a bull.

And yeah, the stabbing the eyeball on the back parts are epic. Did you ever try out the finishing blow the third time you land there?
The face on it is a bit out of place but also very creepy too.

I think I did a finishing strike on every boss that you can do one to but I don't really remember since has been a bit since I played the game last.

The face on it is a bit out of place but also very creepy too.

I think I did a finishing strike on every boss that you can do one to but I don't really remember since has been a bit since I played the game last.
Ah I see. I don't think you can do the finishing blow on all the bosses because there are some like Blizzetta and Stallord where it won't even give you the option at any point in the battle (heck, with Blizzetta you don't even use your sword!)

I said every boss that you can do one one. I know it is impossible to do it on some bosses like Blizzeta. Also you are able to do a finishing strike on Stallord, I've done it before.

Back