Mario Kart What is your favorite Mario Kart game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Double Dash, the DS and 3DS one. The other ones are too but I haven't played them much and enjoyed them as this one.
Especially the multiplayer for these games.

my favorite is 7

Mario kart 8. Probably the most fun and awesomest mario kart game I have ever played. It makes Mario kart feel refreshed in a new way with its anti gravity and utilizes features from mario kart 7 and makes them so much better. Mario kart ds is my 2nd favorite because of how much content it had. Mk7 in my opinion is the worst of the bunch, I never liked the game. It was pretty terrible.

i can't play 8 because i don't own a WIIU

Mario Kart Wii, for sure! The courses, Karts/Bikes, and characters were memorable and I had plenty of fun with each one. The trick animations imo were the best quality in this iteration of Mario Kart - they could last for a good 3 seconds and felt plain awesome. Battle Mode was actually fun in this Mario Kart. Heck, even hackers made races 10 times more challenging and enjoyable for me lol.

I like the fast paced gameplay of MK64 and i like the drift in that one the most , but its mainly just nostalgia .

My favourite would be Mario Kart 8. I really love the 200 cc and the awesome stages in the game. I have never played it though. Out of the ones I have played, my favourite is Mario Kart DS. It brings back so many memories of those days when I used to play multiplayer on it with friends.

The only one I actually have is Mario Kart DS. I played Mario Kart 7 and Mario Kart Wii on my friend's Wii and 3DS, but I didn't really like them.

Reactions: Klef567
My favorite Mario kart game is Mario kart 7 and 8. It just so much fun!

My favorite Mario kart game would have to be Mario kart Double Dash, or Mk7, I enjoy double dash because I LOVE the thought of two Nintendo characters work together even if they are rivals :vamp: But I love Mk7 because I love to have a hand held Mario kart simply for the fact that I get bored often...

Mine is probably 8

What was your favorite Mario Kart game? Mine was the one on the Gamecube, i believe it was the first mario kart game i have played!
I LOVE any of them! But the graphics on Mario kart 8 are pretty insane!

Mario kart advanced for the GBA. First mk game I played.

Mario Kart: Double Dash!! as well! I really enjoyed it when I was younger, I'd spend hours with friends and my family playing it. Aah, good times!

Mario kart 8 owns it all

What was your favorite Mario Kart game? Mine was the one on the Gamecube, i believe it was the first mario kart game i have played!
Yeah same, my favourite was Mario kart double dash on the GameCube but I think I played the DS version first. The graphics on the gamecube still hold up today and the fast game play makes double dash so good, plus the two character mechanic was cool as well. I'm playing Mario kart 8 atm but still think double dash beats it

Mario Kart 8 On Wii U

Mario Kart 8, mainly due to the online gameplay. No hackers, no Rainbow Road spam, and no crazy glitches. :p I do wish there were more expert shortcuts in it though, MK8 kinda fails in the shortcut department. A lot of Nintendo's official "shortcuts" are actually slower lol (ramps in SNES Rainbow Road is a good example).

MKWii is probably the most fun overall, but it doesn't work with my router so I can't play it online (there are still ways to play it online using custom servers, for anyone who is confused as Nintendo's servers went down).

Mario Kart Double Dash used to be my favourite, amazing circuits, amazing music, the character lists is really good. Having petey piranha and king boo in it was brilliant.

However.. since playing Mario Kart 7 alot on 3ds a few years ago, going back to Double Dash just didn't work for me. The controls seemed really bad in comparison and I found I had little control over my kart. It was very weird and saddening for me too seeing as I used to love it so much.. Mario Kart 8 would have to be my favourite because it's Mario Kart 7 (my previous favourite) but better graphics, items, tracks etc.

Double Dash is still 3rd favourite and almost on-par with Mario Kart 7 for me because of its nostalgia value and how good I remembered it being.

Mario kart 8 is mine, also my favorite mario game :3

Back