Mario Kart What is your favorite Mario Kart game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
My favorite Mario Kart ever is Mario Kart DS, just barely beating Mario Kart 64. It had my favorite track of all time, being Tick Tock Clock. I remember always playing as ROB, because he had that super fast kart.

Mario kart 7 is my one and only favorite Mario game

Mario Kart for the N64 :)

I Like Mario Kart: Double Dash And Mario Kart 8!!!! The Reason For Mario Kart: Double Dash Is Because You Can Play With Two People On One Kart, Which Has Never Happened Before The Game Or After The Game. The Reason For Mario Kart 8 Is Because Anti-Gravity And Koopalings (Ludwig FTW WOOO)

My favorite mario kart game is mario kart 7 but it was mario kart for gamecube.

As of now, Mario Kart 8 is my favorite. I love that you can play as all the Koopalings. I like the new DLC with the playable character Link. I also like Mute City, Excitebike, and Legend of Zelda themed courses.

I love Mario Kart DS.

I haven't even tried the Mario kart 8 yet, but i will be buying it with my Wii U. But i own Doubledash and its amazing, really looking forward to Mario kart 8.

Reactions: Shadow_has_Risen
I was a Crash Team Racing kid, so yeah, I like the Mario Kart franchise :D

My favourite is Mario Kart 7, because:

• it improves on Mario Kart DS in every way
  • it lets you choose a Mii instead of all those funny looking characters :p
  • being a 3DS game, it's portable

Mine is Mario kart Wii, 3ds and ds

Mario kart double dash

Mine is Mario Kart Wii because the bikes were introduced and they were AWSOME

Mine is Mario Kart Wii because the bikes were introduced and they were AWSOME
I feel sorry by saying that, but I hated the bikes, because they were too hard to control :banghead:.

Reactions: aiddenXDnew
for me would be double dash that was unique and fun

Mine is Mario Kart on ds it was lots of fun when playing with my friends and having ballon battles as well as racing to get first.I admit it is not better than Mario kart but if you are a beginner at this I recommend you to play this game.

Mario Kart Wii was pretty fun. It had a lot of content, characters, and karts. It also had some pretty nicely made tracks, and a nicely implemented online mode. Was a pretty satisfying game overall.

The first mario kart I played was mario kart 64 but my favourite is Mario Kart 7.

my favorite so far is Mario cart ds i haven't had a chance to play the newer ones

my favorite so far is Mario cart ds i haven't had a chance to play the newer ones
Trust me, MK7 is really worth it, and Mario Kart Wii is good too.

My Favoutite is Mario Kart 8. Is so fun with Anti-gravity, bike, glider and water. Also the Mario Kart TV is a grate sharing experience.

Back