What is your favorite Pokemon game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
My favorite Pokemon game is probably Pokemon X. Nintendo really smoothed out the Online experience for Pokemon X, as well as took the time and effort to fully recreate all 721 (not anymore) Pokemon in full 3D. Not only this, but the entire Kalos region was 3D as well, but not 3D enabled. My only complaint would be that the difficulty was rather... low.

Reactions: 24460
My favorite is Alpha Sapphire. It was my first Pokémon Game because my parents didn't want to buy it for me at first...
Anyways, I was so exited to play it. I can't say anything about the earlier Games, I only have Alpha Sapphire and X, but I helped a friend once in Heart Gold (she couldn't catch the Farfetch'd).
I really like the story in AS and the Delta part. And I completed my Dex there. :)That's why my favorite Pokémon Game is AS.

My favorite Pokemon game is Pokemon sun because it has Z moves, new Pokemon that are very cool and interesting . My favorite Z move is Gigavolt Havoc .

My favorite Pokemon game is Pokemon Sun because it has Z moves , new Pokemon that are cool and interesting . My favorite Z move is Pikachues Z move that is called Gigavolt Havoc which creates a massive thunderbolt. My favorite new Pokemon Wishiwashi school form.

I think Sun just replaced X for me. The story was interesting,

I like the concept of other universes through which other pokemons can travel (ultra bests)

I still think the z-move anims are way too long, but I'm glad I can use z-moves, they helped me get out of some situations. I also like

that they got rid of the HM and replaced them with the pager. I don't have to lose a pokemon in my party used for HM moves

I also liked more the characters, and the graphics were quite nice too.

Omega Ruby is my favorite game, Even though I really like sun, Omega Ruby was the first pokemon game I had a blast playing, even after all the storyline. Flying on Latios Was Awesome and creative, something I wished would replace Fly in Sun. The Orbs were cool, although broken. I do wish they had the Battle Frontier, but I was fine with what ORAS gave for post game content. The Game was overall superior and was a great remake!

I've played many Pokémon games.
Anyways I Have a few of the games.
I have Pokémon Emerald it was ok not my favorite but ok.
I have Pokémon Platinum also not my favorite, but man Team Galatic<3.
I have both Pokémon Black and Pokémon White. I wish I had Pokémon White two though because Colress is in it.
I have Pokémon Y I have not finished it yet, but I adore Lysandre.
I have Pokémon Alpha Sapphire I got it because it had more legends I liked, although Team Magma is better than Team Aqua in my opinion.
Pokémon Sun was great I loved it a lot.
Then there are various side games that I enjoyed, like Pokémon picross, Pokémon Rumble World, Pokémon Shuffle, one of the Pokémon ranger games, and various Pokémon Mystery dungeon games.
They were all enjoyable and I look foward to more.
lol I forgot to mention that Pokémon Y seems to be my favorite so far.

My favorite game is HGSS_1_1440x900.jpg

I'd have to say Pokemon Platinum. I personally loved the pokemon competitions in the older games plus the mining mini-game was pretty fun too. Plus I prefer 2d over 3d anyday. (Now if only they added the cool shop owner feature in white , then it would be awesome!)

I have to say my favourite Pokemon game is Pokemon Diamond/Pearl. I happily own both and this was the first game that introduced a real time clock to enhance the gameplay and I think some of the best Pokemon were released that generation, I love Gallade personally. Even the story I found extremely great, how even when I thought I was done there was still more to do. I feel like there is less of that now :cry:. Besides, it was the first game to introduce Wi-Fi features in the series even if it wasn't permanent. I will always love Pokemon Diamond or Pearl no matter what generation gets released.

I personally liked the pokemon mystery dungeon titles because of their story and being able to play as a pokemon based on your personality

To be honest, I like all the generations.
Generation I was where it all started. It was what made Pokémon what it is today. Plus, it's super nostalgic.
Generation II, I sadly haven't played much of, it it added some cool new features and upgraded Pokémon a little.
Generation III was another upgrade in which they also added some cool new features. Plus, Hoenn is awesome, and the soundtrack is amazing. It also set the stage for an amazing remake. Plus, contests!
Generation IV, personally, was my first Pokémon game, and what got me into the games. It's super nostalgic for me.
Generation V...well, it had some cool and hilarious Pokémon here and there. XD
Generation VI is where you could do so much more with Pokémon. At least a step up from Generation V, definitely.
Generation VII, the current one, I haven't played much of, but it's a Pokémon game like no other. The core gameplay, of course, is the same, but everything else is very unique and gives the game its own flavor.

My favorite Pokemon game has to be sun and moon. I love the characters,Team Skull and there awkwardness. I love the new Pokemon trials battle themes Lusinmine especially I love her evil look too.

I also love Pokemon Colosseum because Wes is a BA litterly

I like pokemon moon;)

Pokémon Black and White. It was my first ever Pokémon game and I choose oshawott and called it oshul I completed the main story and evolved oshul to its finale evolution and had the legendary He was weaker than oshul though so I never used him. I got the game back when they had shut down Nintendo network 24 So I never got to play it online sadly...

Definately sun and moon ^-^ HYPE

Hope i can get Sun or Moon sometime on the future, but for my weakling 3DS, Pokémon Shuffle is the best one i can play even having to wait half an hour to win a heart

For me its Pokemon Sun and Moon, First of all I really like all the new Pokemon in the region and I think that they all have unique designs, I also really just like alola region with its tropical feel and awesome trials, even though i miss gyms sometimes i still really like nintendo(game freak) to continue make a new twist with it's games. I also like the story in this game since i feel like it was a bit more dark compared to the other(main series) games.....oh! yeah the brought back customization so you could make your own character(even though they didn't have it in ORAS because it was a remake).

My old favorite before Sun and Moon which is my second favorite now is SoulSilver and HeartGold.

My favorite game is Pokemon Ruby and Pokemon Silver .I don't really like the remake of Pokemon Silver and I am not even sure why, maybe its because I like the original feel of the older Pokemon Silver. I have so much of fun memories playing Pokemon Ruby. Pokemon X and Y looks really promising so I can't wait to try that out but those are my favorite games for now.
Whats your favorite Pokemon game?

pokemon-versions.jpg
My favorite among these games was Pokemon Platinum . It was so nice i really i liked it because it was too difficult as compared with the others and i wish to see it in the 3ds soon as the did it for pokemon ORAS with was in Game boy as above . I really loved that game because there are small musics that are so nostalgic for me like : Cynthia battle, Gym battles etc... . If nintendo can put it on the 3ds

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
Back