What is your favorite Pokemon game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
My favorite Pokemon game that I've played is Pokemon Diamond. It introduced snow, a real-time clock thanks to the Nintendo DS (day/night), the GTS, Wi-Fi battles, and of course, the storyline was good.

I've played a couple of Mystery Dungeon games but I'm not a fan.

I'd have to agree with you and say that diamond is my favorite Pokemon game, I loved the dynamics of it and it was also the first Pokemon game I played (although I have played all of the generations att least once). And the Wi-Fi events and things that were new in that game (when it was released at that time) really added to the overall experience.

I like Pokemon HeartGold and Black. I would even go as far to say I LOVE those games. I like HeartGold because I stole it from my brother. I like Black because its in Unova, my favorite region.

I never really got into pokemon until I was about 10-11yrs old and i got pokemon black. For me that was the best game I have ever played and from then I've gotten every Pokemon game (except black/white 2 and loved them all.

For that reason im going to have to say that Black is my favourite pokemon game with Alpha Sapphire coming a close second.

Mine Was Pokemon Platinum :v

Soul Silver. It was my first Pokemon game and it was the longest (I think?) of the series too. (along with heartgold)
The game didn't have any major flaws and I do not seem to dislike that it. If you want to invest your money into a pokemon game that entertains you for a long time, go for one of those two.

I never had a Gameboy, but I did have a DSi and my first game was Pokemon Platinum. So, naturally, Platinum was my favorite Pokemon game. One of my favorite starters, Torterra, was in gen 4, so I always picked it in Platinum. Also, I got the game for free because my friend had 3 extra copies of the game :cat:.

Reactions: The Omega
Well so far my fav. poke. game is Pokemon alpha sapphire but When Pokemon Sun and Moon comes out i'll pass out with excitement being awoken with my starter Pokemon "Rowlet"

My favorite Pokemon game that I've played is Pokemon Diamond. It introduced snow, a real-time clock thanks to the Nintendo DS (day/night), the GTS, Wi-Fi battles, and of course, the storyline was good.

I've played a couple of Mystery Dungeon games but I'm not a fan.

My favourite gotta be Pokemon black 2 or Platinum I like the stories

Heart Gold and Soul Silver. It was an amazing game with so many things to do like bug catching contests, Pokeathlon, the Game Corner, even another region to explore after beating the Champ all leading up to battling the silent protagonist himself, Red.

Mine would definitely be a tie between Pokémon Black, Pokémon Diamond/Platinum and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Blue rescue team.
Pokémon black because it had a great story and a great atmosphere to it all. And the music :drool:
Pokémon Platinum because it's a revamped version of Diamond and it's all so beautiful. The main thing that sticks out to me now, especially because of the difficulty of the new games, is that the battles were hard!
And PMDBRT because who doesn't want to be a Pokémon in an amazing storyline?

My favourite pokemon game is Pokemon X because it was completely different than the other games which were released before Pokemon X. The animation was very cool when I play it in 3D and the graphics were also of high quality. We were also introduced to Mega Evolution in this game.

My favorite game would have to be diamond mainly for 2 reasons. One being the legendaries that are availaable to you in both story and post game as well as the fact that I personnaly love the champion cynthia. I was always a fan of milotic ever since it was introduced in Hoenn, and when Cynthia sends out Milotic it just brings me back

Mine is Pokemon SoulSilver. It just has so much to do. The bug contests, the Triathalon thing, the thing w/Celebi and Giovanni's story, the PokeWalker..oh, the GB Sounds thing, that was really cool. And I know there is more, I just can't remember specifics..it's been too long since I played.

Pokemon Sapphire is my favorite~! I really enjoyed the contests, the battles, fighting against Team Aqua, and exploring everywhere. :D I didn't enjoy all the surfing...but it was fun trying to find all the swimmers and other trainers. I just wish I had finished climbing the abandoned tower...

My favorite Pokémon game would be Pokémon X/Y. The reason is you have the roller blades and the cites are cooler.

Gotta be Emerald/Gold/Leaf Green/Pearl! That's because these are the first games I've played!

HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, White, Black2, or White2

HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, White, Black2, or White2

Yeah i liked pokemon white also. That was when i first discovered kyurem so to speak, which has reigned supreme as my all time favorite pokemon for quite some time now (i hate to exaggerate and say it that way, but i dont know any other words to describe it at the moment sorry guys XP). And when i learned about his alternate forms later on, that basically made him my top choice from that point on. White kyurem is very beautiful--that reshiram+kyurem fusion is just marvelous... And black kyurem is also nice, unbearably cool i say but i also see quite an air of beauty with that form too.

Nintendo has done their job in making kyurem the most beautiful pokemon yet in my opinion... ^~^

Reactions: The Omega and 24460
My favorite game is omega ruby and alpha sapphire because it has tons of strong and 3d feature and lots of legendaries.And I also liked the battle mansions because you got to see some Pokemon trainers from Pokemon X and Y which also showed some new Pokemon. And 3d contest for the Pokemon coolness, beauty, toughness, and etc.

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire because I liked the new feature where you get to ride Latios and Latias( depends on which Pokemon game.) And I also liked Battle Mansion which you can get to meet some characters from Pokemon X and Y, which also let you meet some Pokemon from X and Y such as Fennekins.

Back