What is your favorite Pokemon game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
my favorite pokemon game is crystal, i have a lot of memories of it. so nostalgic

Last edited by a moderator:
I think my fav is black and white 2 cause they had more of a story going on with the games. I do like x and y but I was a bit let down that they didn't do more with the story in it cause it could have been so interesting but for some reason they choose not to do that . I still enjoy the game play of it despite it short comings tho.

My Favorite was Crystal because it was adding new stuff to the best Pokemon sequels and added the ability to catch suicune, the last of the 3 legendary dogs.

alpha sapphire You can never have to much water ;) I was gonna say black version but alpha sapphire has so much content. i love how they added in gen 6 you can play with your pokemon. also my guess was correct oshawotts don't like there shells being touched. i wonder how pokepuffs would taste.

Pokemon X. It got mega evolutions and trainer customization also. It had a very good story and a good post game. The staters were very nice and the legendary pokemon were the best ones ☺. It was the first pokemon game with which you could use 3d. Omega ruby was also nice because there was my favorite primal groudon and new mega evolutions.

Mine was pokemon platinum version because its really fun and the first i pokemon game i ever played!

My favorite Pokemon games would be Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. They introduced pokemon contests and free bikes here. It also featured the trick house where it had different puzzles

Reactions: Ikon
Pokemon RSE, specifically Sapphire. Team Aqua is still my favorite team, and the contests were so fun. It also has the best soundtrack; Route 104 is the best Pokemon song EVER. It also happened to be my first video game in general

Black and White from Generation Five.
It had the best music EVER. To this day, I still sometimes put the game in my 3ds xl and go to Driftveil City just to listen to the awesome music it has. The starters were great, too! Well, except for Tepig's evolutions, but that's not my problem, as I picked the little annoyed snake thing, Snivy! I can't believe I'm saying this, but the Pokemon Musical was actually really fun to participate in for once! I have many other reasons for liking Black and White so much, but I wouldn't want to trap anyone with a wall of text, even if it means more Play Coins :p

my favorite pokemon game is pokemon alpha sapphire and pokemon omega ruby i also like pokemon xandy

I fell in love with Pokemon Platinum, it was my first generation, so as most of us did, I solo-runned with my startes in my first three playtroughs, although the champion doesn't get involved that much as it did in Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald, I felt like she had a big impact in the game and for the fact that Cynthia is a female champion surprised me even more, and the Battle Frontier is a feature loved by us all, the pokemon newly introduced were also really interesting, no-one ever expected a new evolution for Electabuzz and Magmar and who ever thought of Garchomp's design, Platinum was a very refreshing game and it has a very interesting storyline.

My favorite pokemon game would definitely have to be Pokemon Y.
My main reason is because it has my favorite character in it!
Whom of which will not have their name mentioned!
*cough**cough*Clemont*cough**cough*
And because it was the game that featured the release of my favorite pokemon!
Diancie!

I have to say that my favorite game is Pokemon X, because it is the first game I have played that was not on the Gameboy Advance, and I feel so immersed in the game while in the other games I didn't. I have only really played Pokemon Yellow, Ruby, Emerald, and a few others though, so I don't have much experiences. I really like that I can trade online and battle online too, because I don't have many Pokemon friends in real life.

i loved ruby, sapphire, emerald, d,p,platinum. tho i didnt care for b/w that much. I got a little bored during the story. Ruby(old one) was my first pokemon experience. I remembered catchin em' all and bonding with pokemon. I played through the game several times, every time getting better and better. Eventually i came to be a poke-maniac -lol-

Any of the Gen 4 games. They're very slow paced, but they've got some great music.

I wud say Pokemon ruby and sapphire because that was the first Pokemon game I ever completed and was the easies too and a lot of fun . I mean the Pokemon in that region were so cool looking and a lot of new moves were introduced in that game and the characters were so cool cool specially Steven ahh his just too cool and smart

My favorite Pokemon game would have to be Diamond. Within the first week of the game being released, my friend Jon and I went out and bought the game at the same time. We both then came back to my house at got to discover everything new together. It was so amazing, because the graphics were totally new and so were the Pokemon. I won't ever forget the fun we had on that game. Like making underground bases and digging fossils together. Much love for it.

Pokemon Emerald & Pokemon Fire Red are my favorite, its probably cuz when I was little those were the first ones I have played. Also I love treecko.

My favorite Pokemon game that I've played is Pokemon Diamond. It introduced snow, a real-time clock thanks to the Nintendo DS (day/night), the GTS, Wi-Fi battles, and of course, the storyline was good.

I've played a couple of Mystery Dungeon games but I'm not a fan.

What is your favorite Pokemon game?
I guess Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 or Pokemon Soulsilver

Super Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon X
and Pokemon Rumble World

These games were just so addictive to play
and had many cool ideas implemented.

Stadium being the most nostalgic of the bunch!

Back