What is your favorite Pokemon game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
My favorite Pokemon game would have to be either HG/SS or Pokemon X. HG/SS was a remake of one of my favorite regions, Johto and Pokemon X because of how easy and simple it is to trade/battle, character customization(even if it is somewhat limited, but that's okay, it can always be improved upon) and obviously because of the glorious 3D graphics, something I'd been wanting from a main series Pokemon game for quite a while.

My favorite pokemon game must be pokemon crystal. The reason why must be the facts that: it had 2 regions the kanto and the johto with each their own gyms, the game was more story oriented than gold and silver, the main legendary pokemon in this game is suicune which is one of my favorite Pokemon and the cartridge itself was super nice.

Pokemon Black. I always find something new to do.

Mine was Pokemon Pearl, I'm quite young so it was my first game and I played the living hell outta it. I played like 300hrs and trained all my team to 100 :D 8 year old sweat

The games I really loved was Pokemon Emerald and Pokemon Y
They both have a good Story :D
Ooh and Pokemon Yellow because Pikachu follows you *-*

My favorite pokemon game would have to be pokemon x because it is the first pokemon game to be in 3d instead of pixels and the way all the pokemon look in the game.So that is why pokemon x is my favorite game.

I say Pokémon Stadium, Emerald, and X/Y are my fav Pokémon games of all time. Stadium was the first game I ever played and it had the best music of the N64, in my opinion. The remixes of RBY music sounded epic, The Battle Frontier in Emerald made me like Hoenn more, after being a bit disappointed about Ruby and Sapphire lacking post-game content. And finally, X/Y made shiny hunting and level grinding less of a pain.

I've played many pokemon games before like pokemon Emerald,Shiny Gold,Platinum and many more,but when I saw pokemon x and y,i knew I wanted it because of the mega evolved pokemon and the graphics and even the new pokemon and adventures in the game,it was really good to play.

My favorite Pokemon game has to be Emerald (although theres never been a Pokemon game I didn't like). My favorite thing about Emerald was the Battle Frontier. It gave you a reason to keep playing after the main story.

I agree so much with Reece, I loved Pokemon Silver! I enjoyed watching the blue exp bar fill, and the little sparkle effect when it filled! Crystal made the whole experience better with the 1-2 sec animated encounters. :3

I love the pokemon emerald so far as the best but it can be possible that omega ruby will be my next favourite pokemon game.

Before I have my 3ds, Pokemon Fire red was my favorite. It is the first Pokemon game I had played!
I still remember my impression and happiness when I first caught a Pokemon (it was a Pidgey:p)
And I even remember every town in Kanto, every place I had visited!
Then with the 3ds, Pokemon y with awesome graphic has been since my favorite!:)

Pokemon Snap, Duhhhhhhh.

i guess pokemon Emerald would be my favorite pokemon game in the series as the gyms were awesome and the maps were simply amazing ! battle frontier was a pretty good challenge and i hope theres a remake for it like there is for ruby and sapphire

My favorite game is pokémon X and Y since it really does step it up a notch with it's transition to 3d, sure it wasn't that great story wise and I beat the whole thing in like 2-3 days but overall it was a really enjoyable game to play.

I love pokemon ruby because it was one of my first games and I also really like pokemon y the graphics were just so amazing for a pokemon game. If you think of black and white two and than x and y there is a huge difference graphic wise in just the span of a year or two.

I really like White 2 quite a bit. Some say that it's the same game as White, but they clearly didn't pay much attention. Yes it is the same region, but with all the references and the new towns and gym leaders and Pokemon, it makes up for a great game. I have played it multiple times with various teams.:thumbsup:

I love the story line of pokemon emerald when team magma and aqua make a mistaken and regret ,..but I think pokemon platinum also not so bad ,cause the legendary pokemon Giratina is the one I like after rayquaza ..I really hope there is a remake for pokemon platinum in this new nintendo 3ds console..

Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald for sure. Gen 3 was the best.

Favorite?
Hmm....
Pokemon Y, Pokemon White 2, Pokemon Emerald, and Pokemon Red
i never play gen 4 btw

Back