What is your favorite Pokemon game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
My favorite Pokemon game that I've played is Pokemon Diamond. It introduced snow, a real-time clock thanks to the Nintendo DS (day/night), the GTS, Wi-Fi battles, and of course, the storyline was good.

I've played a couple of Mystery Dungeon games but I'm not a fan.

I have to say that Pokemon Y has been my favorite so far and HeartGold is a close second. The thing I love most about Pokemon Y is Mega Evolution in the sense that it adds an entirely new layer of possibilities to the battles. I can also wholeheartedly say that the cinematics in Y were excellent even if the story was a bit meh for my taste though the story of Az and Flabebé was pretty awesome.

Since HeartGold is my second favorite, I'll write a bit about it as well. I like HeartGold mostly because of the nostalgic feeling of playing in the Jhoto region after having completed Pokemon Gold on the Gameboy Color. Thanks to the NDS's hardware it became possible to trade with complete strangers and battle over the internet. While those features were in games before HG, I felt that those games had a slow story progression and were sluggish in overall performance.

Definitely X

My favorite was Heart Gold. It was the first one I played and I loved the poke walker. They need to bring poke walker back.

My favorite was Heart Gold. It was the first one I played and I loved the poke walker. They need to bring poke walker back.
Exact same here. I got heartgold with my ds. I love it (not just because it was my first game). It had 2 region, all of the awesome mechanics that came with being a ds game instead of a gba game, and the pokewalker. It is awesome.

Yeah I forgot to talk about the 2 regions. That was so fun, having 2 games in one!

My favorite Pokémon game was Pokémon Soul Silver. I really loved that game I put over 125 hours into that one game. Probably over 140 hours because i would mess with the Pokéwalker ever day. I loved that game, but I transferred all my Pokémon to Pokémon White, so then I started over, but the game never felt the same again, an now I have not played that game since 2012

heartgold is my favorite i have over 200 hours into it its the frist game i ever did 100%

Whats your pokemon game? Mines pokemon Y :) you can say your fav if you want :)

Pokemon Red since its the first one I played when i was 3-4! :)

Pokémon X. Pokémon Heart Gold was pretty cool with the pokéwalker and all but I just love the story in X. The fact that all your friends are running around you at the beginning of the story is nice. The side story with the Looker was quite touching. And the way Lysandre decides at the end to share eternal life as a torture. That was pretty deep. And because the characters don't age, pretty true. XD

I'd say my favorite Pokemon game so far is Diamond.
I just really like the game.

My favorite Pokemon Game would have to be Pokemon X. I honestly have not played any of the Pokemon games before HeartGold, and since they shut down Nintendo WiFi Connection, All of them do not seem as fun anymore. If there was still WiFi connection, though, my favorite would have to be HeartGold, because of the Voltorb tiles minigame place where you can win points to get items and pokemon.

Pokémon Soul Silver for DS is my favorite. It was the first real pokemon game I ever had, and it was an awesome start for me.

My favorite Pokemon game is Pokemon emerald. It is so fun it is really tough though. You can catch so many Pokemon. You can catch Latias, Rayquaza,and several more. Well that is why Pokemon emerald is my favorite.

mine is one of the old but 2010 games like Pokemon. I fond the new ones to much to process cause the 3D is ugly. But i like Pokemon Hard Gold it nice to play and fun. The new Pokemon's are just so many NEW Pokemon books amd Cards (which i didn't use at all)

I like Pokemon Emerald the idea of a battle frontier was awesome and gen III just seemed kind of cool all the new pokemon were amazing I even caught my first shiny in that :p after that Pokemon X the PSS really is great.

My favorite pokemon game is also the first pokemon game I have ever played. It is ruby.
And the reason why ruby is my favourite, is because it contains my favourite pokemon Mudkip :)

Mine is either Platinum, or White 2. Platinum because it has a perfect balance of water and land to explore. Also, because the distortion world was amazing, and team galactic has a pretty good theme. For white 2, because of how it greatly improved b/w. I also like the PWT, being able to fight past gym leaders and I also enjoyed the mission fests...

My favorite Pokemon game that I've played is Pokemon Diamond. It introduced snow, a real-time clock thanks to the Nintendo DS (day/night), the GTS, Wi-Fi battles, and of course, the storyline was good.

I've played a couple of Mystery Dungeon games but I'm not a fan.

My favorite is pokemon emerald

My Favorite game would have to be Pokémon X and Y. They are the games that brought me back to pokemon. Plus it made all pokemon look 100 times better

Back