What is your favorite region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos?

• Thread starter Ozga
  • Start date
My favorite region is Sinnoh because:

I had many andventures and I still play Pokemon Diamond and I really love it :).

Diamond was my first ds game.

The gyms... the buildings... the pokemons... the contests... the champion... I'll never forget this game.:love:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sinnoh is my favorite region of all time! :cat:

Hoenn is my favorite because of its vast ocean area. I also liked the different islands which you could surf to (really made use of the HM for the first time). My number 2 would have to be Sinnoh mainly because it actually had some endgame exploration in the Resort Area, Survival Area, and Stark Mountain. I hope some extra postgame content is added to the upcoming games.

Sinnoh region because:

1. It was my first pokemon game
2. Has my favotite starter, Turtwig
3. Hardest Champion
4.Good ideas for legendaries such as life(Arceus) and death(Giratina), Rulers of Space(Dialga) and space(Palkia) and so on

I still have this game:p

Reactions: blinboy
I wish I still had mine but I lost it a few years ago. I then got Platinum, but I traded that away too. I think Diamond and Pearl have a chance of being remade towards the end of the 3DS's life (2-3 years from now).

My FAVORITE region is Sinnoh, since it was my first game even though I never beat it. I've only played those games and above, but another one of my favorite is Hoenn, for it has a lot of my favorite pokemon lurking in its shadows.

My favorite region is the Kali's region. :) my first game ever was pokemon silver so that should explain it and my first pokemon was cydaquil. I got soul silver in 2011 or 2012 I enjoyed it a lot playing it in better graphics

Sinnoh,it has a lot of stories about it plus most of the most wanted legandaries are there like giratina,azelf,and more.Plus it is pretty big and pokemon platinum took a long time to conquer,i didn't play it that much,i only helped my brother to train his pokemon but kalos is also a big place and with a 1000 year old story about it,i would the kalos region had the best story though,how a man used the ultimate weapon on the pokemon to end the war,its story is truly interesting,sad and truly something to read about or watch.

Each region has their own speciality , i cant decide cause this .. Lol but I prefer unova . unova look so artistic when we take a look from above .. A giant pokeball ,, umm xp

Each region has their own speciality , i cant decide cause this .. Lol but I prefer unova . unova look so artistic when we take a look from above .. A giant pokeball ,, umm xp
It's based off some area of New York, New York roughly. I like how Gen 5 had moving sprites and how the locations move around as you do too.

Reactions: kaw1234
I love all pokemon regions but I think I prefere Kalos and Sinnoh :D

my favorite region is hoenn hands down

My favorite region is Hoenn. It's my favorite because my favorite Pokemon, Rayquaza is from Hoenn and because one of my favorite starters is from Hoenn(Mudkip).

I lov Kalos and Kanto
Also Johto and Hoenn are nice
Never finished both of these
I might finish Hoenn
(My Gold Gamecard didnt want to work)
(My Hoenn got jacked :( )

Johto and Hoenn these are the 2 regions that I like

Hoenn, first region i have ever played in, and it has an spaceshuttle :)

I Don't know guys but i love the Sinnoh Region despite of others said that it's the worst Region. I Just Love It because i can feel the newer nature of pokemon base in japan not like in the unova region (almost full of techs and buildings) and also the kalos which i feel a lil' bit lonely (in the game but it's okay in the anime for me). And i think the sinnoh legends are cool and many.. imagine a Pokemon God Lives there. hehe
**But All in all i can say that nothing beats the classic Kanto region where it all starts. So I go with The KANTO Region.

My favorite region is Johto I guess. I know Johto gets a lot of flack from gen wunners, and the rest of the poke community, but i really like it for various reason.

1. Mystery behind the legendaries; Lugia/Ho-oh Suicune/Raikou/Entei, and Celebi. Gen 1 didn't really explain the three legendary birds or Mewtwo properly, but they did mention something about Mew being from my home country "Guyana" in the Lab on Cinnabar Island. That really supprised me.

2. Umbreon, and Espeon - How cool were these pokemon? The night and day System that somehow they got rid of it in R/S/E lol. Also, Introducing Dark, and Steel Typing. Which is really good for playing defensive. Tyranitar so cool too. Also being able to fight RED. Which is by far the strongest cpu in any pokemon game imo.

Whats your favorite region? Mine would have to be Kalos right now( maybe it's just from the feel of the new game play)

You can base it off of the time you had exploring the region, what it has to offer, the Pokemon .etc :D

Kanto because the old school pokemon gamer in me remembers it so vividly and it brings back a lot of memories for me personally. The other regions just don't have the same feel for me. Kanto was very challenging because you didn't start off with the best pokemon, you had to take what you could get and eventually move on and find others and really build a team while traveling through the areas. Hoenn is a close second for me because of the Mudkips.

Kanto, The best.

Back