What is your favorite region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos?

• Thread starter Ozga
  • Start date
For me it is Hoenn because it is a region which has many oppurtunities and infact even the Pokemon Contest and once you beat the Elite 4 you go to this island and you have to fight more people and it started in the Hoenn

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
i like sinnoh

I would say hoenn because that is the game that kinda expanded the series they made more colors added double battles and made the first remake of fire red and leaf green

I think my favorite is hoenn . my first pokemon game was pokemon ruby with which I started to become almost addict with it I started watching pokemon when I was 8( I am 11 now) . the second best game which I liked was sinnoh I don't know why but I like it very much . I think because I started watching pokemon with pokemon diamond and pearl . I only think of one thing did J die? I wish they would make another anime series based on the whole manga till now and another anime series which is based on the GAMES . the game based anime would be a little boring because the storyline of games is a little dull except for ruby sapphire platinum , diamond pearl platinum and black and white

Hoenn FTW! :D

My favorite Region of all time is Hoenn. Hoenn was a big part of my life. I brought it with me wherever I went. I really loved gen 3. It brought diving, secret bases and Pokemon contests to the Pokemon franchise.

Johto for sure. It just feels right to play in, I guess. Don't know how to explain it.

My favorite region Hoenn. I remember when I was playing Fire Red on my GBA and I enjoyed. The region was of course Kanto. But now back to the point. At that same time my friend gave me his copy of Emerald. I was not really excited thinking Fire Red was better. So I started playing it and I really enjoyed it. It was a diffrent story and new pokemon. I was glad of new villians. Being team Aqua and the fire team. Because Team Rocket was getting boring lol. But I enjoyed the pokemon and the game just felt fresh and new. Also Hoenn is amazingly beautiful. The town's, houses, and even the ROADS!! But my favorite region will always be Hoenn. Unless gen 7 turns out better. Gta pokemon, look at my other post lol

Hands down Jhoto because cyndiquill and lugia are my best friends in all the world

I personally favor Hoenn and Sinnoh over most regions as they introduced some of the best pokemon and a few of my favorites such as Rayquaza, Lucario, Metagross, Gible, and Giratina

No region can beat the original Kanto region. Great starters! Yeah, I'm talking about Charizard but Blasty and Venu are kinda ok too and with the new Megas they've just become great.

I loved Hoenn the most. I mean, yeah, I grew up playing FireRed, but when I got my hands on Pokemon Sapphire Version, I instantly fell in love with Mudkip, and I loved the story of the game. I'd go aroung Hoenn even after I beat the game, just playing in contests, the safari zone, and trying to get the thre Regi's. But what I loved most about the game was how, yes, even while it was super pixelated, it was a beautiful and highly expansive reigon. I could make a secret base, or I could make Pokeblocks with my friends. With the new addition on Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, I'm ready to re-experience the Hoenn region in all of its redesigned glory.

Reactions: Mikaya
my favorite region is the sinnoh region because that was really my first region where i caught a siny pokemon and it was the first region where i caught my first legendary shiny pokemon. also this region reminds me of receiving my favorite legendary pokemon celebi at gamestop. also the region is almost the biggest region that you could explore on pokemon soul silver and pokemon heart gold. so you could have a bigger adventure in the sinnoh region!

Kalos *-* Idk I Just Love It :D

my favorite region is kalos
468px-Kallos_region.png

Hoenn with the battle frontier and all those legendary pokemon you could catch back in then.
Also the secret base option made this region kinda fun.

My favorite is Hoenn.

My favorite is Hoenn.
My favorite region is Johto because of what starters we get at the beginning

I think mine is Sinnoh. Whilst they all have their own charm, Sinnoh is just the.. coolest?

Hoenn

my favorite would probably be johto or sinnoh i love the pokemon in both those games!!!!!

Back