What is your favorite region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos?

• Thread starter Ozga
  • Start date
My favorite region is Hoenn

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
Mine is shinnoh because of eevee riolu and shaymon and kalos I end because of fairy types and custimization

My favorite region is, and always will be Hoenn! I have Pokemon Emerald for the GBA, and I loved it! Now with the release of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, it just certified my opinion. Hoenn all the way! :)

My favorite will forever be Hoenn! Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald were my first Pokemon games, and now there's a remake!?

And so begins the quest for Pokemon Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire.

My favorite is Hoenn, because Emerald has so much to offer, like the battle frontier, and the ability to catch Kyogre AND Groudon.

I'd say Johto is my second favorite, because G/S/C/HG/SS also have so much to offer, like the Battle Tower in crystal or the frontier in hg/ss.

My favorite Region is Johto, can't be better as it is

Hoenn all the way :)

My favorite region is and always will be the hoenn region.

Dispite liking Kanto the most, my favorite is Kalos since you get a main, floor view during most of the scenes.

I would have to say that my favorite is a combination of Kanto and Johto. Neither one of them by themselves are too impressive but together they make a pretty good area. If I had to choose a single region, it would have to be Kalos for the design, the sort of modern/middle age/natural feel the place has compared to the Fuedal Japan-esq of Kanto and Johto, and the Modern style of Sinnoh and Unova.

I personally love Unova, had a lot of cool and futuristic vibes to it. It had 2 games, so it might be because I spent so much time in Unova, rediscovering it again, alot of stuff. :D

My favorite region is hoenn #hoenn confirmed

i actually like all of them, every region has it´s own wonders and mysteries, i wish that one day, a pokemon exists where you go to all of the regions. it would be a dream come true.

Megazaber:My favourite is hoenn with its wonderful pokemon and all.

hoenn FTW! is so good I mean it has a volcano, like seriously! I also love the maulvile city its so cool!

Johto is the best region beacause it has also kanto :)

kalos

Kanto will always be home. In fact, i treat every new game as though my character from Red version has just traveled to a new area. Gives it a very interconnected feel. (i have been told that makes me extremely nerdy, but whatever. lol) Kanto is where i met my first pokemon, got my first badge, visited the Safari Zone for the first thing, realized that someday soon i would go to a region that has black, hispanic and non-stereotypical Asian people. And i did! I Hoenn. Then Sinnoh took them away from me, but I found Unova to be a more racially open area. (did i just insinuate the pokemon games are kinda racist? let's all say no...) Kalos, though. I could move here. First i'll head back to Hoenn and see if i forgot anything...

I love Hoenn ^-^ (And Kalos, for some reason)

People are replying quickly! My favorite is Hoenn.

Back