What is your favorite Wii U game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Mario Kart 8, will fill in fantastically in everyone's favorite Wii U game list, just by watching the trailers of the game, it's gonna be amazing :)

Yes MarioKart 8 is VERY AWESOME and I know its been out for like 9 months to 1 year and 4 months but im new Also i have MK8 (got it like 4 month it was out) and i love it as said by my other post saying its my 2 favorite

My personal favorite, Wii U-exclusive game aside from Rayman Legends is SSBWiiU :D

definitely super smash. there is really no gaame that tops it. just like every super smash its always one of the best games on its consle

Sorry but that Rayman Legends is not exclusive to wii u, it is a multi-console game. Anyway I think the game has a better gameplay experience on the wii u rather than on any other console, specially for the touchscreen.

No contest, Super Smash Bros. However, the Wii U does have a lot of nice titles and more coming its way. I just got Hyrule Warriors recently and I'm having a blast of a time with it. Wind Waker HD is great too if you don't own the original. Mario Kart 8 is also fantastic although it's kinda weird that recently they're switching to numbers :p

Mine is:
Pikmin 3
Bayonetta 2
Super Mario 3d world
And
Sonic boom: rise of lyric (just kidding)

Mine would have to be Monster hunter 3u because of its grind and fun hunts... the end game content is great also!

Sorry but that Rayman Legends is not exclusive to wii u, it is a multi-console game. Anyway I think the game has a better gameplay experience on the wii u rather than on any other console, specially for the touchscreen.
I know, I was just saying my favorite Wii U title that's not Rayman Legends AND is exclusive

My favorite game on Wii U is Super Smash Bros, no contest here.

My favorite Wii U game is tied between Super Smash Bros, Mario Kart 8, and Pikmin 3. I would probably have to go with Super Smash Bros. since it trumps all other Wii U games in content.

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
My favorite Wii U game used to be New Super Mario Bros U but after Smash Wii U came around the corner, it's been my new favorite ever since it reminds me a lot about its predecessor Brawl on the Wii

Is it bad that i feel the need to keep doing top 5's!?

1: Mario Kart 8 (just the best ever Mario Kart!!)
2: Reserved for Mario Party 10 (I just know this is going to be awesome xD)
3: Reserved for Star Fox u (I hope it will be like star fox 64 Then it def gets this place :D)
4: Super Mario 3D world! (Ohyea! Very fun addicting game ^_^)
5: Batman Arhkam City (I am only at the beginning so far but batman is just plain awesome lol)

MK8 but if only there was minecraft for wii u/3ds <:(

My favourite game on the wii U is New Super Mario Bros.U, because it is hard and it have a another story and not the same"Oh the Princess is in a another castle".
Mario Jump and runs are my favourite games and New Super Luigi U is nice, too.
Super Smash Bros Wii U is great, too.
It is funny and cool! :)

Right now it's Super Mario 3d World though my favorite Eshop Game is Metroid Fusion

My favorite is probably Hyrule Warriors tbh

My very favorite.... er..It would have to be Windwaker HD. (If I had to personally pick one) I love the cute art style and no matter how many times I play that game, I find myself lost in the adventure. (Literally.) I forget where I'm going/ what I'm supposed to do next. That's how good it is. There's a lot of sidequests too, And I end up spending some of my time on them too. This game is just full of surprises, and that's what I love about it. :)

I've played Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Mario Kart 8 and LOZ: Windwaker

My personal favorite for Wii U would be Bayonetta 1 and 2. The story is somewhat fudge up and the gameplay is sooo bad ash. The graphics are pretty neat, too. If you want a not-so-cutesy game, different kinds of weapons (hands and feet weapons), and loves hardcore action pumps, then these games are for you.

PS, if you buy Bayonetta 2, you'd also get the original Bayonetta game (it's a bundle pack). That's two games for the price of one.

my favorite is definately tank tank tank for the wii u. i love that game! just got the my kong package for it. definately one of the best ones to buy. it was expensive, but well worth it. here i am now enjoying it to no end.

Back