What is your favorite Wii U game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Mine are Super Smash Bros for Wii U, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World and Kirby and the Rainbow Curse.

My favorite wii u game is super mario 3d world. The graphics on that game are very awesome and colorful. I also like all the different power upsthat you can get in the game. Also i like the different variety of characters that you can be in the game. This game is very fun and I suggest this game to anybody who is a fan of mario.

Reactions: Gamer4647
Well my current favourites are:
Mario Kart 8
Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed
Sonic Lost World
Rayman Legends (even though I haven't played it much recently)
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (of course ;])

Super Mario 3D World would be in the list but I don't own it (yet)

Mariokart 8 is the best . It has sophisticated graphics and a nice music background

My favorite is now Splatoon, I've 50+ hours and I'm yet to get tired of it. Fantastic game.

Mariokart 8 is the best . It has sophisticated graphics and a nice music background

Sophisticated graphics, my God. This is what this community is.

Mk 8 is my fav, the DLC is sooooooooooooo cool!!! (Ludwig is my fav)Then comes super Mario 3d world and then pikmin 3.

splatoon, hyrule warriors and mario kart 8 i love those games!;)

I would have Splatoon on my list too but, you know, I don't have that either, or at least not yet

Wind Waker HD, Hyrule Warriors, and Super Mario 3D world and Super S!ash Bros wiiu. I completly love the zelda series and will forever! These games deserve my list. I've loved the smash series alot too!

My favorite game on my Wii U that I have has to be Super Mario 3D World. When I bought my Wii U, Super Mario 3D World was installed on it already. So, My favorite game on my Wii U that I have currently is Super Mario 3D World.

My Wii U came bundled with Super Mario 3d World and Nintendo Land which are great games. But I especially love Super Smash Bros for Wii U. I can't deny a Smash game since it is one of my favorite game franchises ever. Another one of my favorites would be Splatoon. It's really fun to play.

Honestly, my favorite game on the Wii U is Splatoon, but I don't have it!:cry::cry::cry: But I like it because I played the Global Test Fire and really enjoyed it! Now, sometimes I go to my friends house and play on their Wii U and spend most of the time switching turns playing between me and him! But if it was between my games on discs that I own, it would be Mario Kart 8. It is so much fun, and it feels like Mario Kart 7 but on the Wii U. I also enjoy the no gravity factor, and the online isn't too bad, compared to my other online Wii U games. If it was between my favorite downloaded games, it would be EDGE. EDGE is a very puzzling game. It wasn't too hard, but some levels that required either a lot of focus, or perfect timing, got on my nerves a little. I really like all my Wii U games, but I would have a larger list if I had more games, that is I only have 5 now. Including Splatoon, which I'm saving up for. What is your pick? There is a pretty big variety, and I would like to know!;)

My favorite wii u game is probably mario kart 8. The graphics are beautiful and colorful. I love all of the different items you can use on other racers. There is also many interesting characters to play as which is cool too. The tracks are also very fun. I could play this game for hours and hours. I suggest this game to anybody who has enjoyed the previous mario kart games in the past.

My favorite wii u game is probably mario kart 8. The graphics are beautiful and colorful. I love all of the different items you can use on other racers. There is also many interesting characters to play as which is cool too. The tracks are also very fun. I could play this game for hours and hours. I suggest this game to anybody who has enjoyed the previous mario kart games in the past.
That is so true! :D

I'm at a tie between Super Smash Brothers for Wii U and Mario Kart 8. I like playing Super Smash Brothers a lot because it's a conventional fighting game where you can be as friendly or as aggressive as you want. Plus it's really fun to play with friends, especially 8 player. I like MK8 a lot because it looks amazing, anti-gravity, and because of the DLCs it has. The game looks amazing in HD, every little piece of the game is so detailed. I love the anti-gravity feature which let's you ride on walls or upside down and that bumping into other players gives you a speed boost. The game felt incomplete without DLCs, which makes having them a much more satisfying feeling.

My favorite Wii U games are Splatoon, Smash Bros and Mario Kart 8, all of those games are fun and challenging but i stopped playing splatoon for a while since i went too far on the game like every time i lose, i go angry and is bad for my health, Smash Bros and Mario kart 8 i always love playing these games with my friends. speaking of Smash and Mario Kart, i should be finding tips and tricks on combos and shortcuts. Those game that i have are so much fun, especially with friends and when i go online with all of my friend from around the world although the downside on smash is that it lags badly when there a very slow connection but Mario Kart 8 does the better job.

Last edited by a moderator:
My favourite Wii U game is The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD. It is an amazing game with great open seas and adventuring and fun! The dungeons are challenging but a bit easier that other Zelda games and the story is pretty cool. I really love the cartooney art style. Whenever you turn the game on you KNOW you are going to have a blast! One of my favourite Zelda games ever :D ....Also it's my only Wii U game......

It has a cartooney and fun art style and great characters and humour. The great sea is always fun to explore, you will not run out of new islands to explore for a LONG time. Every time I tell my self I am going to play for 1 hour I end up playing for like 3 xD (also it's my only wii u game...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, i have 2 favorites games, 1 favorite but unreleased and a game i am not sure and not released. ;)
First position: Pikmin 3 ! :eek:
2nd position: New Super Mario Bros U ! :eek:
3nd position and my best unreleased game is: Mario Maker ! :eek:
And The game i am not sure and not released: Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam ! :oops:

Hope i made a good choice. :D

For background all the Wii U games I have played are: Super Mario 3D World , Wind Waker HD, Zombi U, NSMBU, Sonic Lost World, and Nintendo Land, and I've only beaten 3D World, Wind Waker, Sonic, and NSMBU (And the only one I played 100% is 3D World).

So It's between 3D World and Wind Waker, but I'll say 3D World because Wind Waker is a re-release.

Back