What is your favorite Wii U game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
There are many great games out there on the Wii U. My favorites are:
Hyrule Warriors (man this game is addictive and the fanservice is overwhelming!), Smash (Well, it's Smash!), MK8 (Well, it's MK :D), Super Mario 3D World, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge, Nintendoland (great for parties), Darksiders 2, Assassins Creed 4 (usually I don't like AC but the pirate theme got me :D), Rayman Legends... Man, there are many^^ I still don't have Captain Toad, but it's on my wishlist!

I really have some favorite games for this really awesome console . I really liked The Legend of Zelda : Wind Waker and it is one of my favorite games but I really also like Hyrule Warriors . I don't really have a Wii U but I played all these games from my friend . Now he's got Super Smash Bros for the Wii U I probably play that and love the content and the style of the game which is a very nice thing

Favorite Wii U game would have to be probably Smash Bros. It is my favorite because it is bigger and better than ever, with great graphics, the biggest roster of players we have ever seen, smooth(ish) online play usually, a variation of modes that you can play in, and also just the great feeling of a game that you can pick up and play whenever. This is a game that you can play in any mood, and with any type of person because it appeals to basically anyone. This just has to be one of my favorite franchises period.

Either Wind Waker or Nintendo Land, Smash U is good too, but I enjoy those two more tbh :3

Just GOTTA say Smash Bros. lol

I love Mario kart 8.I love this mario kart because there are lots of cool new features and items.The game is soooooo awesome and funny ^^ i remember how my friend was angry because i won everytime .Than she suddenly won and i was really angry...
what i love too are the new characters ^^

Smash Bros by far. I am really looking forward to SMTxFE once more details are revealed and I think Xenoblade Chronicles X is going to be a massive hit this year.

Hyrule warriors definitely is my favorite so far. It has so much content even without the DLC, and I got all the DLC. It never gets boring to me. Love unlocking all of the alternate costumes in adventure mode.

Has to be rayman legends!!! The quality is amazing and also the levels look spectacular I need to play a lot more games but I don't think anything will beat rayman! Perfection

My favorite atm Is Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate. I love how beautiful it looks and can't wait to get my hands on MH4!!!

It's hard to I say it, because I don't have many games. I just have New Super Mario Bros. U + Super Luigi U, ZombiU, Hyrule Warriors, Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2, Mario Kart 8, Just Dance 4, Pikmin 3, Game & Wario, Assassin's Creed III and Rayman Legends. Between all of my games, my favorite one is Bayonetta 2 because I really liked the game, there are a lot of things to do on it and Bayonetta is a very nice woman.

My favorites are Wind Waker, Smash Bros, Mario Kart and 3D World. They're all so beautiful and amazing games, Go Nintendo!

Out of all the games I've played with my friends, Super Mario 3D World is my favorite. I like the bright colors, the fun gameplay, the interesting worlds, and everything else about it!! I also really enjoy playing as Princess Peach and Rosalina.

If you're the owner of a Nintendo Wii U, I'm sure you played a game or two on the console.

What is your favorite Wii U game?
Obviously Super Smash Bros For Wii U

My favourit game is windwaker and smash bros 4

My favorite games are Mario kart 8, Super Mario 3d world, super smash bros u, new super Mario bros u

Sega All Star Racing Transformed! It's truly the perfect game! Me and two frie- Ah, who am I kidding? That glitch fest is perfect for giggles with friends, and the three of us S-ranked the whole frigging thing, but my favorite ought to be Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

Which is ironic, since my boyfriend had to beg me to let him buy it, and now I've surpassed his time with 60 hours. I'm addicted to the hunt! Rayman Legends is a great game too, I 100%'ed it in like 18 hours, though... Was a nice challenge.

my favourite wii u game is super smash brothers for wii u because it is so aswome

I really like all the Mario games and stuff like wii party u And just dance. But I want Mario party 10 but im not sure if I should buy it? If anyone has played please tell me if you think it is fun and worth it.

1.- Super Smash Bros for Wii U
2.- Mario Kart 8
3.- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Back