What is your favorite Wii U game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I seriously do not know. Some of my favorites are 3d world, super smash bros, Donkey kong, and Nintendoland. I hope I get more games for the wii u soon though.

yeah, me too. i don't own many things that i can play on my wii u, but i do plan to buy more downloadable games like virtual console and other things. i like the old games more than the newer ones, personally. i've always been that way.

Right now, it would be Super Mario 3D World or Super Smash. I actually really like playing NES Remix though. I think if I had Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, that would probably be my favorite..or Need For Speed: Most Wanted U. It's a very underrated open world racing game, and I kinda hate that it didn't get any attention on the Wii U at all. That's why we never got NFS: Rivals. :(

I only have 3d World, but I am anticipating that it will either be the new StarFox coming out, or Zelda U.

did you play hyrule warriors for the wii u? my niece has it, but i don't. heard its good, though.

I really want it, but too many things are coming out. Zelda U, StarFox U, Majora's Mask 3d, IronFall(maybe), and Yarn Yoshi. Idpn't have enough money....

hyrule warriors wind waker hd and super smash bros brawl

My favorite game for the Wii U would have to be Mario Kart8 the reasons this is in my number one spot is because of three reasons, one it's one of the best Mario Kart games of all time, two it has a huge character selection, and three it has some of the best graphics and effects ever. There is nothing wrong with this game, maybe a glitch here and there, but otherwise, it's just fine. Another one of my favs is Nintendo land but that's for a whole different reason I don't feel like going into. P.S. The main reason I like Nintendo land is because it was the first game I played on the Wii U.

That's a hard one. For me it's either Assassin's Creed III or Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.. I love those games.

Hi, I'm new to the forum!

My favorites (sorry can't pick one):

Super Smash Bros.
Sonic Lost World (much better than you hear, trust me)
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Bayonetta 2
DKC: Tropical Freeze

Reactions: Rockback
My favorite wii U game is Hyrule warriors considering that it was my first game for the wii u.

Reactions: Rockback
My favorite game ever is Mario Kart 8, but at the moment I used to play too much games with my girlfriend like Donkey Kong Contry Tropical Freeze and the most funniest to play with her right now is Super Mario 3D World.

Reactions: Mikaya
If you're the owner of a Nintendo Wii U, I'm sure you played a game or two on the console.

What is your favorite Wii U game?
Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker
Pikmin 3
Super Smash bros
New Super Mario U+ New Super Luigi U

and Earthbound

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite wiiu game is mario kart 8 because the kooplings are playable, lots of vehicles wheels and gliders to pick from, introduced ATVs , 32 amazing tracks, dlc crossovers, and online mode

Mariokart 8 is awesome.

Mine is Super Smash Bros. for Wii U!

super smash bros or mario kart 8 i love racing games a lot and fighting game's and so therre my fav game's i love the wii u and 3ds but it's really fun both of the game's i pre'orderd them both and i love them a lot so yeah

If Virtual Console games count, Earthbound is my favorite.

Super Smash Bros is hands down, the best (In my opinion). It's an easy, relaxing game that all my friends enjoy playing with me.

Mine is Smash Bros. There is so much content in that game, and there is always something to do. If your friends are with you, then you can have an even better time and play with each other.

Back