Who is your vote in Smash Ballot

• Thread starter Pok_E 16
  • Start date
Ok, this is extremely false. Which Wii Fit game are we advertising? Which Duck Hunt game are we advertising? Which Game and Watch game are we advertising? How about F-Zero and Metroid? Saying a character gets into Smash simply because of advertisements is a false statement.

But Miyamoto said the Next Nintendo console will have an F Zero game

Ok, this is extremely false. Which Wii Fit game are we advertising? Which Duck Hunt game are we advertising? Which Game and Watch game are we advertising? How about F-Zero and Metroid? Saying a character gets into Smash simply because of advertisements is a false statement.
Easy. Advertising Wii Fit U for Wii Fit Trainer, Duck Hunt for NES Remix, Game and Watch for Nintendo Land, and Samus because tradition.

But Miyamoto said the Next Nintendo console will have an F Zero game
Thing is the next console is going to be announced until next year. Even then it wont come out by like 2018.
Easy. Advertising Wii Fit U for Wii Fit Trainer, Duck Hunt for NES Remix, Game and Watch for Nintendo Land, and Samus because tradition.
Really? Wii Fit U?
OMG, Wii Fit Trainer is in Smash, I MUST buy her game now!!!!
Really? And Duck Hunt for NES Remix? You cant be serious. Game and Watch for Nintendo Land, a game that came out in 2012?! Samus for tradition? What the heck does that do for advertisements? Youve got a lot of things wrong there.

Ua
Those first gen games you said do not have mild violence
What does this mean? We have Villager and Wii Fit, whos games arent violent at all. On the flip side, Balloon Fight and Tetris arent violent either.
Snake may have entered for that reason, but that does not mean he was pulled for the same reason[/B
He was pulled because the favor had already been done
It doesn't matter of Roy was weak. He was the first and that is what matters
Actually, Marth was the first in Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and Blade of Light
For Greninja, I speak the truth. He is going to be popular because Pokemon is popular. There is no Pokemon game that has suddenly been turned down by fans.
Can you imagine if they had picked Dedenne or some other random Fairy Pokemon?
Animal Crossing does have mild violence. also, if Snake was a request, why would it be true that he would be pulled later. Roy was actually the first character from Fire Emblem.

Ua
Animal Crossing does have mild violence. also, if Snake was a request, why would it be true that he would be pulled later. Roy was actually the first character from Fire Emblem.
http://www.esrb.org/ratings/synopsis.jsp?Certificate=32834
You check that out. Tell me the content description. Go on. Tell me.
Snake is gone because the request was done. He was already put into Brawl.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_Emblem:_Shadow_Dragon_and_the_Blade_of_Light
You arent listening. Heres the first game. Read it. Tell me whos the protagonist. Go on. Tell me.

Um, Shadow Dragon and Blade of Light aren't the first games
Its one game, and it is the first. It features Marth. Did you read the Wiki?
EDIT- The Blazing Sword was the first Fire Emblem game to be released OUTSIDE of Japan, which would explain why Roy was in Melee

I first voted for Professor Layton,and then Shantae on the Smash Ballot.I'm still going to give my votes for Wolf,King K. Rool,Cranky Kong(his playstyle would be hilarious,in my opinion :p),Waddle Dee and possibly some few more character choices. :writing:

I voted for Snake, just snake, aside from the fact that he is a smash veteran, he was a really fun character to play, he had a fun moveset and final smash to me( hearing your friends scream at you when you pointed the machine gun at them is really funny!), he has a high chance of getting in because, yet again, he is a smash veteran, and he is a really popular candidate (づ。●ω●。)づ he has to be in man, he just has to be, i'll cry if he isn't ;-;

Reactions: Nayda
I voted for Snake, just snake, aside from the fact that he is a smash veteran, he was a really fun character to play, he had a fun moveset and final smash to me( hearing your friends scream at you when you pointed the machine gun at them is really funny!), he has a high chance of getting in because, yet again, he is a smash veteran, and he is a really popular candidate (づ。●ω●。)づ he has to be in man, he just has to be, i'll cry if he isn't ;-;
Well, I expect some difficulty in his return. Hes a 3rd part character, so Nintendo would have to ask Konami for permission to use him. The reason Snake got in the first time was because Kojima asked Sakurai to have him as a Newcomer for Brawl...

Don't forget Mother / EarthBound, obviously Lucas isn't going to advertise nothing :p (Unless Nintendo...!)

Don't forget Mother / EarthBound, obviously Lucas isn't going to advertise nothing :p (Unless Nintendo...!)
Now youre just hopeful :p Wheres the Pokemon game with Mewtwo's arrival huh?

Reactions: DarkDrifloon
Well, I expect some difficulty in his return. Hes a 3rd part character, so Nintendo would have to ask Konami for permission to use him. The reason Snake got in the first time was because Kojima asked Sakurai to have him as a Newcomer for Brawl...
I swear Kojima has given consent for Sakurai to use Snake(even though he doesn't work in the SS franchise, or, for the company pretty much XD), during a live stream one time,
Quote from when he was in the company- "I’m not working on that game so I don’t know, but I don’t think that’s likely. I don’t know. Well if Mr. Sakurai is watching this, please use Snake."
So its still a possibility kinda-ish, they had the consent to use Snake originally, so i wouldn't see why they can't get permission from Konami again to use him

I swear Kojima has given consent for Sakurai to use Snake(even though he doesn't work in the SS franchise, or, for the company pretty much XD), during a live stream one time,
Quote from when he was in the company- "I’m not working on that game so I don’t know, but I don’t think that’s likely. I don’t know. Well if Mr. Sakurai is watching this, please use Snake."
So its still a possibility kinda-ish, they had the consent to use Snake originally, so i wouldn't see why they can't get permission from Konami again to use him
Thats what I said, it was a request from Kojima, and Sakurai said ok. However, it seems that Kojima and Konami are having problems right now, so it would be very difficult to acquire Snake again.

Thats what I said, it was a request from Kojima, and Sakurai said ok. However, it seems that Kojima and Konami are having problems right now, so it would be very difficult to acquire Snake again.
I guess that is true, with their current affairs Snake's fate in Super Smash Brothers 4 WiiU/3Ds is yet to be decided, the many fans that wish for him to return to the fight can only wait haha

I guess that is true, with their current affairs Snake's fate in Super Smash Brothers 4 WiiU/3Ds is yet to be decided, the many fans that wish for him to return to the fight can only wait haha
That depends again. Will Konami ever become normal again? At the time being, Metal Gear Solid V is probably going to be the last Metal Gear ever. What good is that going to do Snake? A 3rd party whos series has become nearly irrelevant because of the company hes in. Unless he gets sold to Nintendo, I doubt he'll come back to Smash.

I voted for Roy from Fire Emblem

I dont want Roy ;-;, and I think that Snake is not going to return

For me I would have to pick Tetra, Banjo-Kazooie and Paper Mario. Tetra because of Toon Link, I feel he is very left out :( Banjo-Kazooie because I just love them to death, as would mostly every 90's gamer. And Paper Mario, he has so much potential, don't get me started. He has all of his moves he learned in TTYD and all of his partners and pixels from his past 3 games. (I don't count sticker star. I didn't like that game)

Reactions: DarkDrifloon
Its one game, and it is the first. It features Marth. Did you read the Wiki?
EDIT- The Blazing Sword was the first Fire Emblem game to be released OUTSIDE of Japan, which would explain why Roy was in Melee
Okay, so maybe Marth was the first. However, Roy was the first character to be licensed with Nintendo. Also, Animal Crossing is e because of comical mischief of bonking people on the head with hammers, that sounds a little violent if you ask me.

Back