Your first Level 100 Pokemon

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
What happened?
I think I ended up restarting my game without thinking and thus lost it. I also think at the time I had no way to trade it before restarting.

I think I ended up restarting my game without thinking and thus lost it. I also think at the time I had no way to trade it before restarting.
Oh well that's just too bad.

mine was swampert in original ruby lol

My first level 100 pokemon was an HA Seprevoir from an ORAS event.(well i wasn't the champ back then >_<)

Oh well that's just too bad.

Yeah currently on my Alpha Sapphire version I got a level 74 or 84 Swampert, so I'm slowly getting it back, except it's the opposite gender now.

Yeah currently on my Alpha Sapphire version I got a level 74 or 84 Swampert, so I'm slowly getting it back, except it's the opposite gender now.
Gender doesn't really matter, just keep training. ;)

My very first level 100 Pokémon was My starter in SoulSilver, a Feraligatr. Although these aren't being asked, my second was Lugia, then a Typhlosion I got from an egg my friend gave me. All of these were in SoulSilver...

My very first level 100 Pokémon was My starter in SoulSilver, a Feraligatr. Although these aren't being asked, my second was Lugia, then a Typhlosion I got from an egg my friend gave me. All of these were in SoulSilver...
Sounds like SoulSilver wa prime-time for you! My first pokémon game was HeartGold. I tried to hack the pokéwalker and it went horrible wrong and then, to make matters worse, I lost my pokéwalker. :facepalm: Ah, memories.

I lostmy Pokéwalker too.. with a geodude in it but still! I also got my first shiny (other than that Red Gyrados at Lake of Rage) outside Goldenrod

I lostmy Pokéwalker too.. with a geodude in it but still! I also got my first shiny (other than that Red Gyrados at Lake of Rage) outside Goldenrod
Didn't we all? Unless you're very lucky of course.

My first level 100 pokemon was Altaria in Omega Ruby.

Didn't we all? Unless you're very lucky of course.

What I meant was my first shiny that wasnt the lage of rage gyrados in the same game, before I had ever even known about regions other than Joho and Kanto. Anyways we're getting off topic.

Reactions: PersonSP
Ah, that takes me back. My first pokemon raised to level 100 was my Feraligatr in HeartGold. My brother had bought me that game and it was the first pokemon game I owned. I picked Totodile as my starter and battled practically every pokemon I encountered with it. Needless to say by the time I reached the elite four my Feraligatr (fondly named Icebite) was level 93 already. I beat the elite four and Lance my first try because of it :cat:

Mine was my Venasaur in Leafgreen. That takes me back along way. Wow now that I see this post I'm going to pet him on Alpha Sapphire (Transferred him all the way up).

Mine was my first shiny, Grumpig, in Pokemon Y.

Mine was Zorua in Pokemon black and How I got him to 100 fast was because I always thought he was so cute and adorable it wasn't to strong cause I didn't evolve it but it was still very memorable and I still very much like it and still have it.

This might sound really weird but mine was a Zoruaork from Pokemon Omega Ruby i caught on the I think first route but hes annoying to lvl up

Mine was a shiny Giratina that I got in Wonder Trade in Pokémon X for some reason I can never get all my Pokémon to 100 I always beat the game with them in high 80s and 90s.

Mine was my Greninja in Pokemon Y.

mine was charizard in pokemon fire red version. that was when he took forever to train and was one of the most powerful ones. i was so happy when it happened during the elite four!

Back