Your first Level 100 Pokemon

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
My first level 100 Pokemon was a Venusaur in Pokemon FireRed. I was so happy when he hit the level that I almost cried. The only other Pokemon that I ever got to that level was my Gyarados.

Mine was my typhlosion. Because I always kept it in the lead and when I sent it to X/Y it was level 80 so I leveled it up in the elite 4 and it was lvl 100.

My first level hundred Pokemon was Reshiram.Ever since I caught it I kept it in my party.Then I started beating up the Elite four with it.After a couple of days it leveled up to lvl.100.I loved it <3

Sapphire was my first Pokemon Game (Also one of the best for me <3 ) I believe it was Blaziken as well for me. It was crazy hard to get him past trough the Wally with Blaziken was so hard but luckily I was able to take down his Wailord before he finished me xD Good Times :3

My first level 100 pokemon was my rayquaza from my original pokemon emerald. Then in pokemon Omega Ruby, rayquaza was still my first level 100 pokemon in that game, followed by my shiny metgross.

Kangashan. I battled with it in the pokemon league in ORAS,followed by shiny arceus(yes,shiny arceus IS legit.It was an event in Japan)

mine was charizard shiny charizard got hm from a trade

My first level 100 Pokemon was a Torkoal. It was on Pokemon Sappire. I love this Pokemon so much. My brother trade my this Torkoal and I played the whole game only with it ^^

My first level 100 Pokemon was my Infernape from Pokemon Diamond, I loved that game and spent so much time raising it. I still have that cartridge preserved, and will never delete the save file...

My first level 100 was a Meganium which I was my starter from Crystal. It's one of my favorite Pokemon from Gen 2 and it feels good watching one of your own go from a little pet to a strong companion, it's like watching your kids become successful and I love it.

My first level 100 was a Mew that glitched itself from level 1 to 100. My first non-glitch level 100 was an Infernape.

Well, I certainly haven't legitimately gotten any of my Pokemon to Level 100.
Until, my neighbor gave me some sort of thing....
It hacked my game and gave me 999 rare candies. So, I levelled up my Empoleon to level 100l
Piplup is adorable :D

Well, I certainly haven't legitimately gotten any of my Pokemon to Level 100.
Until, my neighbor gave me some sort of thing....
It hacked my game and gave me 999 rare candies. So, I levelled up my Empoleon to level 100l
Piplup is adorable :D
Jesus Christ, man! I hope you EV trained the darn thing before you did that! Because, if you didn't, then it's no stronger than an Empoleon at the same level, and effort trained.

My first lv100 was a Dragonite from firered. My first lv99 was my Rayquaza in Ruby. Don't know why I left it at 99.

Sadly, my first level 100 Pokemon was the shiny Dialga from the event a while ago... ;_;

I don't usually level up my Pokemon that high...

my first level 100 was an Arcanine back in Gen 1. I trained it because I loved it and I kept it until Gen 2 and traded it over. I replicated it in Gen 3. Arcanine is now my favourite pokemon ever

I think it was Honchcrow/Murkrow... I had a Murkrow and it's moves were awesome and it looked really good so I alsways had it on my team. Which of course did wonders to it's level. I never let it evolve because I liked it as a Murkrow but at level 99 I realised it was my last chance... so I watched it evolve, which makes it hard to figure out whether Honchcrow or Murkrow was the first.

Stoutland, in pokemon white. I actually named the stoutland after my dog, so I was determined to get "Sally" to level 100. I did so much elite four level griding. It felt like forever though -_-" Then Second was a conkeldur, same game. third was a talonflame, forth was a loppuny, fifth was a lapras, sixth was the final evolution of pidgey (Alway's forget what it's called), seventh was a groudon I got in a wonder trade, which was obviously hacked, because oras wasn't out at that time, but i just thought I was lucky so i didn't really care, eighth was a deoxys (after the release of oras) ninth was a ditto from reddit.com/r/breedingdittos, and currently working on getting the HA event samurrott to level 100 (it's at level 93 right now).

My first level 100 Pokemon was Swampert on my Pokemon Emerald. It was the first Pokemon game I had ever
played long enough to even get a level 100 Pokemon and I was really proud of it, unfortunately I no longer have it.

My first level 100 Pokemon was Swampert on my Pokemon Emerald. It was the first Pokemon game I had ever
played long enough to even get a level 100 Pokemon and I was really proud of it, unfortunately I no longer have it.
What happened?

Back