Your first Nintendo console

• Thread starter EntityHoundoor
  • Start date
I had a super Nintendo I won when he was 8 years old, birthday gift, and it works today.

Reactions: Leej07
My first console was the Gamecube, after I got the Wii and found out it was backwards compatible I gave my Gamecube to a friend.

My very first console was a NES my brother and I got for christmas in '90, I was four years old. I remember playing the first mario and duck hunt not knowing what I was doing and getting so frustrated with it. Don't judge but the very first game I ever beat was the little mermaid for the NES, pretty challenging for a 5 year old, not so much anymore.

Reactions: Leej07
The Nintendo 64. I know this since I remember being too scarred to play Super Mario 64 because of the Bowser Stages with the black and green background design that made up all of the eerie cave spikes. xD

The first console I ever played on was a N64 of my cousin (which I currently own, because I bought it to him), but my first Nintendo console that I had was the Wii, but I wasn't only mine but rather of the hole family

The first console I had that I bought with my own money was a GBA SP I found in E-Bay

Playing Pokémon Emerald in an actual GBA instead of a emulator never gets old

My first Nintendo device was the red Nintendo DS Lite!
Some of my first games included: New Super Mario Bros. DS, Mario Party DS, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games, and Pokemon White Version!
Ah, the memories are flooding back! I remember when I learned how to play as Luigi in NSMBDS, and have always used him in MPDS and MSOWG! (Sorry for the abbreviations) I also liked Metal Sonic in MSOWG even though I barely knew anything about the Sonic Franchise, strange...

To me, it was the N64. (we had an NES though, but it's power unit was missing.)

I'm not sure. Either the GCN or GBA SP. But the first games played were Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon Blue and Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga. But since I don't remember unboxing the GCN I probably got that first. Pokemon Colosseum is probably one of my favorite Pokemon titles to date and as for the GBA SP titles they were good too but one part of MLSS was frustrating and I was never into the Blue glitches when I executed them.

The first Nintendo console I've owned was the Game Boy Advance! :)
I remember once owning Super Mario Bros. Advance:Super Mario Bros. 2,Super Mario Advance 2:Super Mario World,one of the games from the "Kururin" franchise(I think it was one of them.I had to search around for the Assist Trophies in Supr Smash Bros. Brawl because one of them looked familiar to that game and how it appeared in my head today :coffee:),and one space tunnel shooter game.Unfortunely,it wasn't to last,as someone asked me to borrow it,and then lost it/broke it some days later. :unsure:
Today,I only have Pokémon LeafGreen Version from the GBA category,and that one I actually bought at a videogame store I've encountered,full of retro and new videogame goodies like games,consoles,toys and merchandise;in the middle of a big commercial center from a vacation trip in the end of 2014 to Rio Grande do Sul!Thankfully,my black DS Lite is still working perfectly,and I'm able to at least play that! :p

The first console I played was the NES but the first console I actually owned not just the family was and is my 3DS :p. I have played on a gameboy color for a long time and a Wii and Gamecube etc. But I have only bought a few consoles myself .

actually it was a xbox... then I realized microsoft sucks and begged for nintendo system of any kind then I got 3ds!

My first Nintendo console was a Nintendo DS. When I first got the Nintendo DS, I was excited. One was bought for my brother, too. Equipped with New Super Mario Bros. Me and my brother would play Mario together, we would do minigames sometimes. But we mostly did the star battle. I got a 2DS sitting next to me too. I don't go ANYWHERE without my 2DS. I even brought it to court with me yesterday. My lawyer was surprised it got past security. My first console though, was this thing made by NAMCO with a joystick and 2 buttons. I don't really know what it's called. But it's not a cartridge or a CD console, it's more like a home arcade thingy with games on it. There's Ms. Pac Man, Galaga, Xevious, Mappy, and Pole Position. I used to have a bunch of consoles. Like another one which was only a pirate game, an Xbox 360, but that got the red ring of death so I threw it out. I had a PS2, and a Wii.

-Roberto.

super nintendo... And sega genesis, but my first real first to me is the nintendo 64 fun times OOT and MM were life to me, well I did own other games but ugh

I started with a gameboy original and a nes both of which I got on Christmas, and it was amazing! The nes came with the super mario bros and duck hunt bundle and later that year I got super c! My dad and I loved super c and eventually beat it. The gameboy came with The Legend of Zelda oracle of ages and I always had to go to the local video game store to read the guides without buying them! Good times...

I started with Nintendo DS. I didn't really play video games at first, but then I started playing New Super Mario bros. for DS, and then I just wanted more and more games. I think I then started playing Wii games, Then 3DS, Then to this day I play Wii U and that probably won't be the last console I'm getting.

image.gif

The first one I played was my Dad's Gameboy Advance, we had a Dora game, a Spider-Man game and a racing game. The first I have owned myself was a 2DS, because I had to share the other consoles. The ones I've played are: Gameboy Advance, DS lite, DSi, possibly GameCube, I can't remember if we had one or we just have GC games, Wii, 3ds, Wii U. I'm hoping to add the NX to this list next year!

my first ever 1 was a gba,which i went through two because my first one wen flying off of our car bumper:facepalm:,but my first home console was the wii

The old gameboy color was my first Nintendo console..

My first Nintendo console was a game cube. I got this when I was three and all I would ever play was Mario Sunshine. Every single day that had past bye since I got it all I would do is play it oh good times, good times.

gameboy advance, in that console I played some mario, sonic and pokemon games, also played zelda a link to the past, but i didnt like it
the game that I played most when I was a child was pokemon emerald, I played more than 999 hours, but I never completed the battle frontier D;

Back