Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Too many pokemon to chose from. :eek: But I think Mine is Diggersby.
But seriously one of my favourites would be Gyarados.

Pika Pika Pikachuuuuuu
I adore Pikachu!!

993475_658964904121031_1963871568_n.png

My favorite is a tie between Garchomp and Glaceon. Garchomp because its fun completely destroying my friends using just garchomp. Glaceon because to me its the coolest eeveelution and the one i used most other than espeon.

My two favorite pokemon ever would be tyrantitar and gengar

Sure tyranitar has 7 weaknesses but he knows how take a hit and give one

My absolute favorite Pokémon has to be my Milotic. It's super bulky in special defense, not too shabby in special attack, and it was my second level 100 pokemon (my first was wonder traded to me).
Moveset: Toxic, Recover, Dragon Pulse, Scald (the usual).
my second favorite is most likely hydreigon, but hat's for another post. ;)

My favorite Pokemon would have to 'bee' Beedrill! All the way from Pokemon Stadium, Beedrill has been my first choice for some reason. I am not sure if it is that amazing stinger or the Hyper Beam it always knows in Pokemon Stadium. It may 'bee', because I always used to battle my sister when I was younger, and Beedrill I would save for last and I would win almost every time, because Beedrill always KO'd in one hit with that Hyper Beam. Beedrill is pretty cool.

My favorite Pokemon has been Gallade ever since I first got Pokemon Platinum. I think that it's a great Pokemon. When Mega Gallade was announced for Omega Ruby/ Alpha Sapphire I nearly burst with excitement. XD

My favorite Pokemon game is Pokemon Heart Gold. My favorite Pokemon is Most of the Water types because ever since i was 7 it was interesting to the water types and destroy my brother whenever we played. It was fun those good types

My favorite pokemon is charizard / Lizardon, because how it looks like and because of the fire type (I love fire type pokemon). My favorite pokemon game is soul silver.

My favorite Philemon is Ho-Oh. He is so cool. He also is a really tough Pokemon. He is fire type. He is found in the Johto region. He is really tough and cool. Those are the reasons why Ho-Oh is my favorite Pokemon.

My favorite pokemon is lucario. He is really good for battles and live his move span. But in movies he is in or even shows it is really awesome watching him. Since he was in a brawl I loved him as a playable character but I never mained him. In ssb4 I don't
Like the way he plays but that's me. But lucario is my favorite Pokemon.

I'd have to say either Lucario or Greninja. I can't decide between them because they're both so good.

My favorite pokemon is turtwig, and it is one of my first pokemon on my first pokemon game, which seems to be Platinum version. I pretty much kept on training it along with a machop as it's partner, and when it evolved into the pokemon torterra, i pretty much just kept on spamming the move earthquake.

Dratini ROCKS!!! The tiny thing that's ridiculously speedy and turns into a dragon thingy after you Rare Candy it 54 times!!!!

Charizard! but it's hard to say.
eef0bb14a66df4c0ed38e468144b5eff55e9cf0ab748e3e9fd3f988e7ae51752.jpg

If I really have to choose 1 it's definitely Mudkip or Swampert, but I also love a lot of other pokemon, like Dratini.

Charizard! but it's hard to say.
eef0bb14a66df4c0ed38e468144b5eff55e9cf0ab748e3e9fd3f988e7ae51752.jpg

Niiice, he is my favourite too! Charizard is simply my single favourite Pokémon. :p *snickers* Gotta love a dragon-like beast with flame at the end of its long, thick-enough-to-be-a-weapon tail. xD

Reactions: Bulls4LifeJN13
Salamence

Niiice, he is my favourite too! Charizard is simply my single favourite Pokémon. :p *snickers* Gotta love a dragon-like beast with flame at the end of its long, thick-enough-to-be-a-weapon tail. xD
You KNOW IT! haha

My favorite pokemon is Treecko and its evolutionary family. I grew up with the pokemon gen 3 series liek the TV show and pokemon Emerald. my starter I always choose was treecko. I always liked pokemons that had blades on it so I chose treecko since grovyle and sceptile had blades. Blaziken and swampert didn't have them so I didn't get interested in the

Back