Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
My favorite 2 Pokemon are Kyogre and Rayquaza. Kyogre was my first legendary which I caught in Pokemon Sapphire. I really liked him because he pretty much tore up every opponent with Hydro Pump. Catching Rayquaza was pretty memorable. I remember making my way up Sky Tower and then falling back to the bottom. It was probably the hardest "dungeon" for any legendary for me (besides trying to get the 3 Regi's- now that was just impossible).

My favorite Pokemon has to be Charizard. Every time I play a Pokemon game, I prefer to pick Charizard.

My favorite Pokemon always changes, but at the moment it's Altaria. Altaria is really interesting in my opinion and it's pre-evolution is really cute :33

My favorite Pokemon always changes, but at the moment it's Altaria. Altaria is really interesting in my opinion and it's pre-evolution is really cute :33
that makes pretty good sense because your signature is an Altaria but why is your avatar a relicanth??? I am guessing that Relicanth used to be your favorite Pokemon.

that makes pretty good sense because your signature is an Altaria but why is your avatar a relicanth??? I am guessing that Relicanth used to be your favorite Pokemon.

Yep, he definitely was at one point. The main reason he's in my avatar is because I didn't have an avatar so I just made one quickly and Relicanth came to mind when I was thinking about what I would put in it.

My favorite pokemon is Darkrai and never has been someone else. I don't know why either I have seen darkrai the most when I started playing and the movie he was in just made me like him more.

Charizard. It was my first pick in LeafGreen, and it worked for me really well.

Tyranitar ftw

all that power in a desirable, spiky and evil dinosaur body.

woof woof :)

My favorite Pokemon is Glaceon. I just like the design and it is my favorite type, ice. I've always wanted a shiny one, though I never got around to getting one.

My favorite Pokemon has to be Gen 6's regional bird Talonflame! Why? Fly + Flame Body= Win. Breeding just got so much easier.

Elektross and Spiritomb :D cause of their Levitate

Favorite Pokemon would have to be Gallade, no doubt. The design is pretty cool and I like gender exclusive pokemon. I typically nickname mine 'Alistar' because I like to pretend it has some kind of accent like the ones in Dragon Quest 8.

On another note, why isn't Mr. Mime gender-exclusive or, at the very least, why doesn't it have a gender-exclusive appearance? It should've been like Wobbuffet with the lipstick or something.

I'd have to go with Piplup, simply because it is a combination of two amazing things: Water-type pokemon, and penguins. There is quite simply no way you can go wrong with it. I learned this as quickly when I had it as my starter in Diamond. It got me past the first two gyms in a breeze, and by that point I had all the pokemon I wanted to use.

My favorite pokemon is gardevior

The goon scrafty FTW

mine is Tyranitar,although he has many weaknesses he doesn't go down easy,plus he just looks so cool and his move set is amazing!he is a Boss XD

If it's according to legend arises then I love mewtwo.. If it's about normal ones then I love blaziken it rocks to the core and it's mega evolved form is soooo good.. I love it a lot..

My personal favorite is Gardevoir. Probably my most favorite because in the newer games (Pokemon X/Y) its animations are amazing...

Personally for me it's the true beauty of Fire Red, Gen 1 with GBA graphics! Call me a genwunner, I won't change!

My favorite Pokemon is Alakazam. It's high speed and Sp.Attack make it invincible.
I tried to get in every Pokemon games and it become a must-have in my team!;)
But it have a hard time against Dark type, though.:(

Back